EPILOGUE 1 OF 3: The Unconventional Wedding

Fate? Serendipity?or Fortuitous Event?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The camera focus in MC Misun

MC Misun: "Annyeong Aseyo were here for the special WGM episode.. I’m excited that i see the familiar faces that will also hosting this special WGM. (as the WGM camera now showing the other 3 MCs) so hows the feeling?" 

MC Eric Nam: "Annyeong I’m glad that Im invited again specially for this occasion... And even attended the wedding itself. "

Park Jin Young: "Im suprised also and privilege for this special episode I think its a history in the making in WGM." 

MC Heo Kyung Hwan: "This is the first time that a WGM virtual couple really get married in WGM.... So who are we talking about? "

All together: "The Solim couple!!! "

As the the video started showing some guests who attended the wedding: from PD Sun Hye Yoon and her husband Shin dong Yap together with the all attendance WGM staff, Lee Junki, Lee Hana, Lee Sang Yoon, Kang Ha Neul, Kim Ji Suk, ChangMin, Kim So Yeon, Jo Bo Ah with her boyfriend Oh Joo-wan , Victoria, Gyuri, Kim Bum, Junsu, Lee So Hyuk, Yoon Yeon Seok, Son Ho Joon, Han Gain and her Husband Yeon Jung Hoon, Kim So Hyun, Jung II Woo, Boa, 5uprise (complete members this time) Hwang Seung Eon, Fiestar Jei, Woo Hee. both Manager, and Yong with common congratulatory message.. Babies!!!

MC: (as now the MC interviewing Kim Min Kyu in the altar) What is your reaction that you are again hosting their marriage ceremony?

Kim Min Kyu: "Flattered although its my 2nd time hosting their wedding ceremony, but i more nervous now because its not a variety show but reality show real married this time! "(a with caption below: still making jokes despite being nervous. A comedian indeed!)

The next clip is now showing the family side of the groom and bride both family wearing traditional clothes while beside them is Olla Leon wearing white tuxedo and Khun wearing gray tuxedo... And then the video was shift to Jae Rim who is waiting in the aisle near the altar.

MC: Are you nervous?

Jae Rim: "Ani, how can I be nervous If I’m marrying the girl of my dreams" (as a small screen appear showing MC Heo with comment: “Wow he didn’t change at all” followed by showing MC Nam reaction in the small screen with exaggerating nodding reaction “ Yup!!”)

And now the video was shift to Kim So Eun in a small room wearing a Vera Wang wedding dress: a classic romantic modest ivory gown with hand-appliqued lace overlays (three layers) with short sleeve lace (A/N: kindly search Ivanka Trump wedding dress on the internet.) while her hairstyle is a pulled-back waves with low very long veil.

MC: Are you nervous?

So Eun: "Ani, I’m ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter