LOVE AND TRUTH Part 2

P S Y C H O S H O T S
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THANK YOU FOR READING THE FIRST PART!!! I HOPE YOU KEEP HOLDING ON AS WE MARK THE END OF 'LOVE AND TRUTH' !!!

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Water.

No.

Thicker than that.

Warmer than that.

She didn’t like that smell, unconsciously she knew it might taste metallic.

She immediately opened her eyes in shock. The familiar ceiling of the kitchen. She was sure she was out of the house, so why is she in here again. And she felt her back dripping wet.

No.

She’s lying on some kind of liquid thicker and warmer than water.

She slowly lifted her back from the uncomfortable position. She was now sitting and looking around, confirming that she’s back home.

But isn’t she supposed to meet up with Ryunosuke. Today is their first date.

Mirai looked down at her lap.

Red.

She’s wearing red.

Wasn’t it white?

The girl’s eyes bulged in horror. She shouted in terror. She’s blooded. Her white dress was now crimson red. Heavy pants escaped from the girl as she remembered the sight of her mother in crimson.

She can still remember the white sleeves her mom was wearing, stained with the beautiful yet horrifying red blood.

And Mirai was now on that spot—that same where she killed the woman with multiple stab wounds. 67 perhaps. She lost count. A part of her laughing but all is seen now was her horrified expression.

Did she kill someone again?

She looked around. No dead body.

She touched the blood on the tiled floor. Not human blood.

Arakawa’s laugh filled her thoughts. She was indeed pranked by those thugs.

Then she remembered. Ryunosuke.

She frantically searched for her bag. She took it east of her. With the blooded hands, she slid her phone unlock. 2 hours had already gone from the designated time she’ll meet Ryunosuke. There were 113 miscalls. 51 messages. All from the boy.

She tried to call but Ryunosuke won’t pick up the phone. A hundred and more attempts yet no response from the boy.

Mirai’s tears never failed to stop the whole full hour of sitting on that blooded area, until the blood on her hands dried up, still Ryunosuke wouldn’t answer.

 

*****

 

“Please listen to me!” Mirai followed Ryunosuke on the rooftop. “I’ll explain everything. Just please listen to me.”

He was definitely mad. His face covering his eyes, but his mouth says nothing but anger.

Mirai took his hand which he immediately pulled back. “I—“

She can’t managed to finished her sentence when she saw the creepy look at the boy.

“Ryunosuke?” Her brows arched in anxiety.

“Listen?!” The boy let out a mocking loud voice. “You made me look stupid!!! If you don’t want to go, you should have told me.” That was the first time he shouted at her, and her heart lifted in fear.

“It’s not like that at all. I was about to arrive but—“

“But what?! Huh?! You’re psychotic side appeared and poked you saying there’s no use of coming?!” He laughed. “Then definitely that’s crazy.”

She can’t help but burst in tears. “Arakawa—“

The boy’s brows furrowed. “Don’t make him an excuse. You know he doesn’t bully you anymore.”

“But he—“

“Shut up, okay!!! You’re talking nonsense! The next time you make an excuse, make it more valid.” He glared once again to the small girl in front of him before turning his back on her. As he head to the exit, a sound came out from Mirai’s half-smiling mouth.

“What?” Ryunosuke turned his head back on her only to see the girl clenching both her fist, looking at the ground as her long hair partly covered her face. “You were just like your mom.” It was almost a whisper but the boy was no deaf.

“What did you say?” He retorted in gritted teeth.

“You were just like your mother. You don’t listen. You’re as worse as her.” She chuckled. “You like leaving people behind. You don’t listen to pleas. You’re as selfish as your mother. You’re as reckless as her. No wonder. No blame. Her blood runs in you, anyway.”

Ryunosuke can’t take it anymore. He pinned the girl on the wall, grabbing her shoulders ready to squeeze her. “What did you say?!” She slammed her once on the wall and pushed her harder.  His eyes were empty but scary. “Take it back! Take back! Take it back!” He slammed Mirai on the wall once again, but the girl never felt pain instead she was staring back at him like a corpse, eyes open but dead. “How dare you!” He pushed her sideways.

As Mirai fell on the ground, she realized everything. Her dead eyes are now expressing something—sadness. She ran after Ryunosuke who was leaving and hugged him from behind. “I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to say all of those, Ryunosuke.”

He removed her away from her. “You’re crazy!” Ryunosuke said almost smirking. “That’s why you killed your mom...because you’re crazy.”

She abruptly shook her head. “No. N-No. I’m not.” She whispered to herself as she walked backwards. “I’m not crazy.”

“Oh really? But you’re a criminal right?”

“Ryunosuke, what are you—“ She just can’t believe that she’s hearing that from the person she thought who understands her, from the person she trusts, from the person she loves.

“You know what?” He started. “I just salute you for surviving this judgmental world. Everyone hates you, but you decided to live with them. Pretty rewarding.” He clapped his hands in mockery.

“Ryunosuke, if you’re doing this because of what I said, I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to say those words. I didn’t want to say those things. Some other person said those, it wasn’t me.”

“You’re mad.” He frowned at the girl. “Do you know why they bully you? Not just because they hate you but because they want you dead.”

Mirai had just to take one step backwards hearing Ryunosuke’s words.

“They want you to die, Mirai-chan. Because you don’t de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter