Young Gods: Teaser

P S Y C H O S H O T S
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His breath was filled with terror. 

Full of fear to die. 

But Miyagata Shigeyuki is fated to die tonight in the hands of the predator--a guy much younger than him, faster than him, bolder than him, inhuman than him, more evil than him. His predator--he once heard about him--a young silver haired-guy who mercilessly kills people of his kind. 

Neutrality on the guy's face. Neutrality that insults his preys, neutrality that proves how boring and easy was it to chase on his victims. 

Streaks of blood from Miyagata's men stained on his silver hair, sticky like wax on it. And the single knife he uses to kill them all is ready for Miyagata's turn.

He thought he is a myth. A complete delusion of the weaklings who survives from the enemies' attack. But now, he can prove. That silver-haired guy isn't a myth...but a legend.

 

Miyagata loses his balance, falling off from his feet and into his favorite couch rained with bills of dollars he earned from running an underground drug sindicate. His sweat and his tears collides with a plea for mercy. He continue pleading for his life as he felt his predator step on his guts and he coughs with the weight. 

"W-Who are you?!" Meeting his dark eyes up at him and his silver hair gleam bright with the tip of his knife directed at Miyagata's throat. "I can give you all what you want! I am rich! I am powerful! I ca--!!!" He can only choke when his throat deeply pierced with the sharp knife.

The silver-haired guy, still on his neutrality, leans closer on his ear for a whisper. "Unfortunately...."

Miyagata's eyes bulging out of its sockets in pain keeps on choking and his blood, metallic and warm, oozed out smoothly from his deep-cut throat like a choco-lava cake only that it looks disgusting instead. 
"...you can't give me what I want." And with that final words, the silver-haired assassin slid his knife, slashing Miyagata's throat in half and his unworthy blood sprayed on his predator's face.

He pulled his knife strugglingly between the cartillage of Miyagata's neck, only to realize he overdone it, almost cutting his head off. Lifting himself away from the corpse, he found a briefcase of US dollars on the table accross him. He took it and rained the cash on Miyagata Shigeyuki's corpse lying on the couch.

He stared at the view for awhile and slowly tilt his head like a confused cat. "You look so fcked up." Briefly turning away and looking back at Miyagata's blooded corpse, "Oh yeah, my name is Semi...guess that's a quite late introduction."

 

*****

 

 

The sound of the water hitting the tiled floor echoed so refreshing in the middle of the night and  the scent of roses allover the four white walls of tiles. Rubbing her smooth white skin as water falls on it, Mirai was reminded how late it is. Turning off the shower, the door suddenly opens and she can see his silver hair from the fog of water heat. 

She slowly grabs for her towel to cover up her exposed skin and follows the sight of the silver-haired guy who confidently walked his way inside the shower despite noticing she is still using it.

He removed his upper clothes and realeses the button of his jeans and completely ignoring the girl across the other side.

She fixes the towel around her and glares the him. "Where have you been?" 

Freezing from turning on the shower, he slowly turned his head on her direction and walks closer to her without reservation only to lock his lips on her cold ones.

He started kissing her with her round eyes open, not enjoying a bit of it. Not even a little shiver when his tongue touches her lower lip, ready for a release.

She was staring at him blankly, only to wipe her lips with the back of her hand. "You taste like blood." Pulling away from any skin contact and walk closer to the exit,

"Working without my queue again." She bats her eyes away from his sight. "Stubborn Semi."

The guy kept his feet on the spot.

Mirai sighed. "Who is it this time?"

Not an answer from the silver-haired guy and Mirai knew she doesn't have to wait for it as she slid open the door and leave.


Marching out with her bare feet leaving wet prints on the floor, Mirai scanned the assassination board. It's not something special, just a portion of the red-painted wall with photos of their targets on  it.

There were eleven bigtime targets they've been working on as of the moment. Every successful killing means money and Mirai knew she should be happy for Semi's work-well-done. "Miyagata Shigeyuki." Reading the name under its photo in large crooked 'X' mark that even a gradeschooler can make a less crappy 'X' than that. 

More than anyone, she is aware of Semi's panic attack that causes him to be more aggressive and violent. 

She can still remember the day when her father brought the then nine year old Semi in the facility to be trained as a professional assassin. He looked like a stray cat with messy black hair and a pair of eyes full of fear. Never thought he will grew up numb of pain and fearless of death, ready to slay his prey without hesitation and confusion. His silver-dyed hair is a reputation he established as the youngest knife-weilding assassin in the facility. 

Mirai felt footsteps behind her and Semi sat half- on the couch exposing his toned muscles and waistband poking from his black jeans. His silver hair is wet and his bangs stretched longer down to partly cover his eyes which were staring at Mirai. Tracing her every curve. Her dripping wet long hair that sticks on the side of her face and randomly on her neck, the moist of water in her thighs an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter