I'm her boyfriend

Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went back home feeling a bit dizzy that night.. My mind was confused so was my heart.
Once I got home, I saw my mom crying on the ground. I ran towards her.
-Omma! Omma! What's wrong? Why are you crying!?
-Ailee... Your dad... he wants to take divorce..
-What!? Why!?
-He's seeing another woman.. He wants to restart a new life with her..
-What about us then!?
Mom kept crying. She couldn't talk anymore. My mind was blank and I started hating my dad..He was never there for us and he's seeing another woman? Wow even Taehyung was a way better...
I was holding my mom in my arms until she fell asleep. I couldn't lift her up, so instead I just brought her a blanket and a pillow. I went in my room and I couldn't hold back my tears. I let myself fell on the ground, and started crying there.
Unconsciensly I fell asleep.
When I woke up the next morning, I had already my uniform on me since I slept with it.. on the ground..
I knew mom wanted to be alone so I brought Amy to her school and gave her money so she'd eat breakfast outside home. I told her to wait me at the park after school so mom would clear her mind up for a while.
After taking Amy to school, I headed to my school. I was really in bad mood.
As soon as my friends saw me, they asked me what's wrong. I didn't want to talk about it otherwise I'd end up crying.
They didn't insist much and just stayed by my side. Shin put his shirt on me and he held me in his arms. But that didn't last long. In fact, we saw Taehyung and his group of friends coming towards us.
-Taehyung-ah, haven't you won her heart yet? Looks like someone is doing it. Jimin said playfully.
-Oppa. just try to win my heart, the girl next to him said.
Pfff I'm sure they have some kind of relationship already...
Taehyung wasn't saying anything and that was frustrating.
-But tell me Ailee..are you playing hard to get? After all you even kissed Taehyung...Baekhyun added as he smirked.
-Look I'm really not in mood to joke today, I ended up saying.
-So? This has nothing to do with our game, Taehyung eventually answered.
Shin was holding back all this time but he couldn't stand it anymore.
-Get lost.
-Are you talking to me?
-Who else?
-Wow. Ailee you should learn your boyrfriend some manners.
I stood up and looked at Taehyung coldly.
I grabbed Shin's hand.
-Let's go Shin.
We left and went to class.
But once everyone gathered in the class, the teacher was ready to tell us something.
-Okay so guys.. Today you won't have math class because your teacher is ill, so instead you'll attend the music class with the 3rd year.
Nothing worse than this could have ever happened. I was going to see Taehyung again..I did my best to avoid him but the more I tried to avoid him, the more I would see him.
Shin didn't say anything but he showed that he didn't like that idea.
Sungjong noticed something since then...
Anyway we headed to the music class. When we entered, everyone looked at us. It was quite embarrassing.Especially when Taehyung's friends were smirking to see me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter