Punishment

Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone looked shocked. V had a blank expression his face. I smirked and I left the cafeteria. I rushed to the restroom and once I arrived, I locked myself in the toilets. Dear God I thought I was going to die. My heart was racing fast and I turned red. I didn't know trying to act confident would make me feel this way. At least Taehyung shuted up. I tried to calm down but my heart kept beating fast. After a few minutes, I eventually got out and went to my classrookm. Everyone was waiting for me.

-Wow Ailee!

You got me speechless! Some boys in the class said. Hyorin was impressed too so was Amber. But my eyes got immediatly on Shin, whom didn't even look at me. I headed towards him.

-S-shin..

-Oh Ailee you were really cool earlier.

I was feelings uneasy from his comment.

-I'm sorry.. I didn't want to go with them..

He looked at me and smiled.

-Let's go home today together.

I nodded and went to my seat.

-Ailee..Is there something between you and Shin? Sungjong asked discretly.

-No, why?

-Hmmm...

-Come on you can tell me everything Sungjong!

-Okay.. but you really can't tell anyone!

I nodded and he whispered something to my ear.

-Well it's hard to say but I.. I like Shin..

I was shocked and looked at him straight in the eyes.

He nodded embarrassed.

I was still shocked but I thanked him for telling me. It must have been hard for him... and I had to be careful not to hurt his feelings since I was really close to Shin. I kept thinking about what Sungjong had told earlier. Time passed really fast and it was already time to leave. Shin came toward me and without a warning he grabbed my bag and left fast.

-Yaaa Shin! I yelled and I ran after him. But he was really fast. I've lost him from my sight but I kept running fast until I've crashed into someone. I looked up and saw Taehyung.

-Where are you going? He asked with his cold gaze.

-Mind on your business. I tried to get out his way but he moved to the side I was going to go. I tried to change side again but he repeated his action.

-What are you doing!? He smirked.

-I'm waiting for another kiss.

-When the sea will become sweet.

-You shouldn't tease me, he said as he slowly approached. I moved back until I felt the wall touching my back. He approached his lips next to me ear.

-It was really y earlier, he whispered with his husky voice. I felt my heart starting to beat and I pushed him back. I left in a hurry trying to look for Shin. I eventually

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter