Don't be too sure

Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-What!? Taehyung's girlfriend!?
-I'm not really his girlfriend.. I just mustn't fall in love with him.
-Ailee you have to be careful! You know how these guys are...
-I know Hyorin don't worry about me.
I knew my friends would get worried when they'd have heard about that..But I had to do it.. 
My close friend Shin called me.
-Ailee.. Do you really have a boyfriend..?
-He's not really my boyfriend.. I just mustn't fall in love with him.
-Why did you do that?
-He kept hurting people's feelings!
-So? Why do you even care!?
-Shin... Why are you like this..?
-I'm really disappointed in you Ailee. You just sound so desperate to be with him.
-What!? No of course! Don't you even know me!?
-I thought I knew you Ailee..
Those were his last words..
I couldn't understand. I thought Shin would have understood me! But he just yelled at me.. I haven't even seen him yet since he was coming back from his trip tomorrow.. I didn't like fighting with Shin.. He was really someone precious to me.
Anyway it was getting late and I started feeling sleepy.
I went to sleep and just waited for the next day.

The next day , I woke up, ate got ready, ate my breakfast and left for school.
I was quite nervous because today I was going to see Shin.
I arrived in class and I saw him talking with my friends. I rushed to them and greeted everyone a bit embarrassed.
-Ailee! Here's Shin! Hyorin immediatly shouted as she saw me.
I looked at him awkwardly so did he.
-Did something happened between you guys? Amber asked worried.
-A love fight!? Sungjong said excited.
-What are you saying love fight.. I replied embarrassed.
Some girls headed toward me.
-Are you Ailee?
I nodded slowly.
-So it's you who threatened our oppa?
-Threatened..?
-How dare a second grader look at our oppa? I don't know how you became Taehyung's girlfriend but you'll soon regret it.
-First, I'm not his girlfriend, second I'm not interested in your oppa at all. So don't worry, you can keep him to yourself besides didn't you even see him with another girl?
The girls shut up and looked at me uncomfortable.
They left and my friends all smiled widely.
-Yaa Ailee you were so cool!
I smiled and looked at Shin.
Unexpectedly, he was smiling. 
Class time took place and we had to listen to the teacher for more than 4 hours before lunch time.. How depressing..
But lunch time finally came  and we all went to eat. After what happened yesterday, we were pretty anxious to go to the cafeteria but luckily nothing was wrong.
Until we saw the jerks.
Jimin was walking with a girl so was Baekhyun. Taehyung was following them slowly, he also, surrounded by a girl.
Was this how he was going to make me fall for him? He'll lose for sure.
-Ailee let's go take food, Shin whispered in my ear which surprised me as if he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter