Back to school

Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm cold.. Please someone save me.. I don't have any strenght.. Where am I? Please someone.. I just need someone.. Do I ask for too much..?
As my tears started frozing, I suddenly felt a warm hand on my shoulder... I lifted up my face to see that person but I couldn't see anyone.
I only felt him handing me his hand.. I held it.. His warm hand made my heart race.. Could I hold onto this hand..? He was  warm.. I was  cold..
I suddenly felt his warm lips pressing against mine and...


-Ailee wake up! You're going to be late! 
-Y-y-yes mum...
The summer break ended and it was now the time to go back to school. I was excited but also depressed at the idea of studying again. 
I put my school uniform on and I went downstairs to eat my breakfast. My little sister Amy was already enjoying her breakfast.
-Isn't dad here? I asked my mom.
-No, he left. He had some business in Japan.
-In Japan!? He could have at least greeted us...
My mom sighed and I could feel her sadness.
I wish dad was a bit more present for us..
Amy and I could feel mum's loneliness.

-Ailee, you should go now, it's running late, mum eventually said.
I nodded and I stood up to kiss her and Amy.
-I'll be back!
I left home and I headed to school. On my way, someone suddenly jumped on me. 
-AAAAHHH!! I shouted.
-Yaaa! Ailee! Can't you even recognise your friend?
-H-hyorin.? Is it you?
-Finally!
-Yaa Hyorin! How could I even have recognised you!? You look like grilled meat!
-Aish don't mention it. The sun was everywhere and I've turned this way.
I laughed.
-Why are you laughing!? She gave me a death glare.
-Nothing! I answered playfully as I started running away from her.
-You! Ailee! Come back right now! She shouted as she started running after me and laughing.
We both made it to the classroom were our friends were waiting for us.
-Ailee I missed you! Sungjong shouted as he hugged me tight.
-Yaa Sungjong.. we're in public.
-It's not like I have to hide how much I like you!
-Aigoo Sungjongie is so cute! Amber added as she messed Sungjong's hair.
We all laughed.
-I missed you gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter