Love-Game

Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went back to my classroom. Hyorin rushed to me as she saw me arriving.
-Yaa Yaa what happened?
-What should have happened?
-You talked with Taehyung..
-Don't mention that jerk.. he really thinks of himself as God..
Hyorin stopped talking since I was quite irritated. But I didn't want to let a guy like him destroy my day.
Class started again but no was listening. Amber was already asleep, Sungjong was staring at the teacher's back, Hyorin was doing her nails and I was thinking about Hyun. Was he alright? He was in the same class and the jerks, would he be alright..?
After class ended, I rushed to his class.
-Ailee where are you off to?
-Go first I have to check on something!
I got upstairs since they were in the last year and I was still in the second.
Once I arrived on the 3rd floor, I could feel that everyone's eyes were on me. I was feeling uneasy.
I looked in the classes to see which class he was attending and I eventually found him.
I entered the class and went toward him.
-Hyun hi!
He looked surprised to see me. But he looked disappointed too.
-Ailee-ah.. You should leave.
-Hmm why?
-Just leave.
I overheard some girls laughing. I couldn't understand why he wanted me to leave until the jerks came in the class.
-Yaaa Hyun! You're becoming popular! Is she your girlfriend?
Hyun remained silent.
I gave Jimin a cold gaze and he noticed it.
-Why are you looking at me like that?
-Mind on your business, I answered coldly.
-Yaa hyun-ah! Your girlfriend is really cool! It makes me want to take her.
-Take me? You can't take me.
-Why not?
-Taking means I would be agree to come with you but I'm not willing to go with you. So stealing would be a better verb to specify what you want.
-Ya, Hyun-ah you're girlfriend is going a bit overboard, Jimin said as he came closer to me looking angry.
But Taehyung arrived in the room, taking all the attention on him.
He glared at me, a bit surprised.
-Oppa! That girl is messing with Jimin Oppa!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter