Just one day

Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung was hugging me tightly, his warm arms wrapped around me.
I couldn't hold back my tears from falling.
I cried my heart attack for a few minutes and after, I pushed Taehyung away gently. He grabbed my cheeks and wiped my tears away with his thumb. I looked at him in diebelief. Could Taehyung really be that warm-hearted?
-Come with me, he eventually said.
-I have to-
He grabbed my hand gently.
-Don't worry anymore and follow me.
For the first time, I followed him without any complaints. I wasn't walking before him nor behind him but besides him, grabbing his hand like couples would do.
I couldn't understand what was going through his mind , and I didn't even have the strenght to think about what was going through his mind.

We arrived in front of Taehyung's house. He opened it and dragged me in slowly. I followed him, silent.
He made me sit on the couch and he sat on it too.
-Just one day, he said.
-What ? I looked at him confused.
He didn't answer and stood up fast before heading to the kitchen, taking some popcorn and sodas. He came back to the couch and sat very close to me.
-Let's watch a movie, it'll make you forget about what happened.
I nodded in disbelief.
Taehyung turned the TV on and chose a movie that looked nice to watch, and he grabbed a blanket.
He put it on me gently, and he went under it too, staying very close to him.
We started watching the movie, focused on the spectacular scenes and on the food of course.
It was a romance movie that reminded me of my parents so I got pretty emotional...Until a mind-blowing-scene.
I was drinking some water as on the movie, the guy touched the girl's . I spit out the water and started coughing. Taehyung tried to hold back his laughter. But soon after it had got worse.
They were in bed, moans could be heard, they bothing enjoying what they were doing. I turned red watching a scene like that. Taehyung noticed it and he put his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.
I kept blushing.
-W-what are you doing?
He smiled and remained silent.
He was obviously teasing me. 
But the scene got more intense and he started looking uncomfortable too.
He turned off the TV fast before anything worse would happen.
He cleared his voice.
-I'm going to shower, you can go to my room.
I nodded fast and ran to his room.

 Taehyung went in the bathroom. 
"God I was going crazy " he thought to himself while showering under the cold water. He tried to hold back his hormones.
"I'll feel better after this cold shower, I'll go back to my senses.
  
Meanwhile, I was in Taehyung's room, trying to get my senses back too.
"Wow is it so hot in here? I feel like dying. What's with me today? My heart keeps beating fast."
I waited for Taehyung to come back. He was taking so long.
He eventually came back after a few minutes.
I turned back to look at him. His hair was still wet and some of his skin too. Somehow it was getting hotter.
There was an awkward silent in the room.
-You should shower too, he eventually said.
I nodded.
-Wait you don't have pajamas, do you? I'll give you a towel first and a shirt of mine to wear as pajama.
Taehyung took out a towel and a shirt of his.
I took it.
-Thank you.
I left fast, feeling my heart beating even faster.
I showered with cold water too, but it still felt hot.
It was useless, I was burning up inside.
I got out the shower, drying myself with the towel he gave me and wearing his shirt. His shirt had his smell and my heart beat even faster at the the thought he had wore this shirt too.
I came back to the room shyly, still drying my hair with the towel.
When I opened the door, Taehyung was sitting there, on his bed looking at me deeply.
He stood up and walked towards me.
I handed him the towel and thanked him.
He looked at it and grabbed it. But as soon as he grabbed it, he pulled it harshly, pulling me close to him too. My eyes met his.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter