Entry05

V Diaries

Image result for divider png

Entry05

 

"He agreed to meet with me! I don't understand why now, and not earlier," Jungkook says shrugging, "Anyways I wanna thank you," he said calmly towards me as he patted me on the shoulder.

 

"I honestly didn't do much, it just happened that way," I said. My words kind of trailed off at the end, because I lost confidence in my words.  

 

Jungkook eyed me, then smiled, "Hey, you don't mind coming with me? It would really boost my confidence having someone there with me," Jungkook said.

 

I was surprised,because I never thought that I could help anyone just by being there, but after all this I wouldn't just walk away. If he needed me, then I would go with him. I nodded, "I'll go with you," I said. 

 

Jungkook smiled, and then we both exited the work place.

 

~

 

We both walked up to a an empty looking cafe, called the Ark. It makes sense that it was empty because it was already pretty late. I looked to Jungkook and he seemed pretty confident, which  helped me a little. I was about to jump out of my socks, because of how nervous I was.Jungkook must of noticed because he took a hold of my hand and squeezed it. It surprised me, but he did it quickly so that it was obvious he wasn't trying to make any misunderstandings. He was just being there for me. I felt bad, because I should be the one there for him, but all I could do was nothing. 

 

Jungkook took another look at me before entering, "Don't worry, he's not as scary as he looks," he says, then gestured forward signaling it was time to go into the cafe. 

 

There were very few people when we entered. I looked all around looking for the most scariest person in the cafe. I could see a cute looking girl sitting in the back, but I knew it wasn't her because Jungkook had already mentioned it was a male. I looked around a bit more meeting eyes with a really big looking man. He had huge muscles, and looked like he could rip me to shreds. He had tattoos, and a beard. This couldn't of been Jungkook's friend, he was way to old. 

 

Before I could look anymore Jungkook pulled to the side into a seat. I met eyes with a slightly tanned male, with sunglasses on. He was a bit scary, but nothing compared to mr. Muscles over there, I thought. The guy took off his glasses and that made him look even less scary and...familiar. 

 

"Taehyung, this is Namjoon. Namjoon this is Taehyung," Jungkook said introducing us to one another. 

 

I bowed my head as Namjoon did the same back. Honestly I would've said this guy was a cool guy, but after revealing himself made me feel little again.

 

"Why did you bring this random stranger with you?" Namjoon says trying to whisper, "I thought you wanted to fix our relationship, not make it worse," he said taking little glances over to me.

 

I didn't know exactly what kind of relationship these two had, but me being in that room wasn't going to help Jungkook at all, because that guy..Namjoon, he hated me...and I hated him.

 

I kept thinking in my head that this couldn't be, that I was done for, my life is over, but I couldn't do that. I had to do something and I had to be brave about.

 

"Jungkook, just tell this guy to-" Namjoon began to say.

 

Before I let Namjoon continue, I stood up from my seat, and took a leap of bravery, "Jungkook, I know you told me to come with you, to help support you, but i'm not leaving because of what your friend is saying, I'm leaving because I never wanna see this guy again! If you don't want to be friends with me after this, then so be it, but I will not sit here at let this guy run all over me with his cruel words. I deserve better, no I deserved better," I said those last words looking into the eyes of Namjoon.

 

"Taehyung," was all Jungkook could say.

 

"I never deserved to be used, to be lied to, to be like this. I never wanted to become this way, and its all your fault! Namjoon, you know what happened to me after what you did to me back in high school, you were apart of it! If we had never met then I might of been a brighter person today, but we did meet in high school, and after those words, 'we were never friends' came out of your mouth that day you ruined me," I said as tears began to fall from my eyes.

 

Namjoon stood up from his seat almost as if he wanted to say something, but he never did. 

 

Before I knew it, I was running away from the cafe drowning in my tears. I never thought I would see him again, but more so I never wanted to see him again.

 

I found myself sitting at those same swings Jungkook found me at. I stopped crying by then, but I began to want to cry again because I wasn't sure if me and Jungkook would be friends tomorrow.

 

I sat at the swings for a while and began to stand up, because it was getting super late, and I needed to go home. I walked a few feet looking to the ground, but then stopped when two feet appeared in front of me. I looked up, to see Jungkook. I was surprised and took a few steps back. Jungkook just smiled. I didn't know what to do other than ignore that he was there and I walked past him. I didn't think he would actually do anything, but he did.

 

Jungkook grabbed my wrist before I could go anywhere. He pulled me into a warm hug. He had one hand around my waist and the other on my neck. It was different than the other hug we had. This hug had more meaning.

 

Then he said those words that flipped my whole life around.

 

"You don't have to be scared anymore, because you have me,"

 

-V

 Image result for divider png

 

graphics-books-453003.gifYes yes its over. I had so much more planned for this story, but I lost touch with the idea of this story, so I decided to end it here. I'm sorry if you are dissapointed, i'm sure i'm just as dissapointed in myself, but it happens.