Entry02

V Diaries

Image result for divider png

Entry02

 

 

We got a new employee at work. He looked really young, like right out of High school probably. Its not like i'm older, so I guess I have no right to judge his age...not that I was judging, just guessing. His name is Jungkook... My manager told me I was in charge of teaching him around the work place. I didn't want to, but i'm glad I did. 

 

"I'm Jungkook, nice to meet you," was the first thing the boy had told me, "I work really hard, and i'm sure I wont be any trouble to you," he continued.

 

I silently nodded, and didn't say anything turning away. What was I thinking, I completely just ignored the guy. I'm basically putting it out there that I don't want anything to to with him, but secretly I did. 

 

Jungkook looked around nervously. He probably thought I was going to yell at him, or something. He coughed into his hand,and looked away, "So are you going to teach me a thing or not?" he said a bit annoyed.

 

Right, i'm suppose to teach him, whats wrong with me. "Ah, right, uhm.." I started to say, but I was lost of words. I forgot everything. I scratched my head in frustration, I talk to strangers everyday just doing my job, but now i'm lost of words. 

 

Jungkook looked to me like I was dumb, "Are you okay?" he started to say walking a little closer to me, "Whats your name? Can I at least know that?" he asked.

 

Right, my name...

 

"Taehyung, Kim Taehyung," I said almost whispering.

 

Jungkook nodded, "Okay, Taehyung, so should I get the manager, cause you don't seem to good," he said stepping back a few steps.

 

I shook my head, "No!" I yelled. I could tell I had scared Jungkook cause he had jumped a little. "Sorry, i'm just..." I started to say stopping because of the words I was scared to admit might have just came out. I knew exactly what Jungkook wanted, and why I wasn't responding...i'm not sure.  But maybe I did...

 

"I'm just tired," I said rubbing my neck. 

 

Jungkook laughed, "We all get tired, so I understand, but I really need to start working soon," he said.

 

This wasn't an option, I had to do this. 

 

"Okay...Jungkook, This way" I said as I showed him around the work place. I did my best not to show my weakness, but for some reason I felt as though Jungkook could see right through me. Even though we had just met that day, I felt as though he saw my weakness. 

 

Every time I would hesitate, or stop, Jungkook would look to me with a reassuring look. Thats why I knew that he knew. I didn't understand how he figured me out so quickly, and i'm not sure if i'm okay with the fact that he knew. People who know my weakness tend to make fun of me, or ignore me. Thats probably why I was never able to make friends. My weakness was why I couldn't make friends.

 

As days had passed I was waiting for that one day where Jungkook would take advantage of my weakness just like all the other employees, but that day never came. There would be times where he would sneak little glances over to me thinking I wouldn't notice. At first I thought he might of been making fun of me, but on that day I had finally understood.

 

~

 

A few days ago I had came into work late, and some of the employees had laughed at me, and even the manager had laughed. I would've preferred to get scolded than to be laughed at, but it was a daily thing, so I guess I got use  to it. Jungkook must have just finished getting dressed in the dressing room, cause he had walked out right at that time. He looked to me, then to some of the employees. I wasn't sure if he was helping me, or just going along with the other employees. 

 

I looked to the ground, trying to keep eye contact away from anyone and walked strait into the changing room trying to ignore whatever just happened. To my surprise I didn't realize Jungkook had walked in after.

 

Jungkook grabbed my wrist, "You okay?" he simply said, then letting go of my wrist, probably realizing what he had just done.

 

Of course I was confused, and kind of backed away from him, not answering.

 

He shook his head, "Just get ready, its already late as it is," he said then walked out of the changing room.

 

I honestly didn't understand why he had done that. Was he playing with my head? But then I realized it.

 

I could feel those stares and glances, he was glancing at me and it made me feel uncomfortable. I wanted him to stop.

 

I couldn't help it, "Do you hate me!" I yelled not moving. Thats all I could I think of, he must be staring at me because he has something against me or hates me. Was it because of his first day? I didn't mean to offend him, if thats what he thinks.

 

"Taehyung," Jungkook had called my name. The way he said my name was so warm, and gentle. No one has ever said my name in such a way, I almost felt as though I was wanted, accepted.

 

"Taehyung, do you wanna hang out today?" 

 

-V

 

Image result for divider png

Books graphicsPlease excuse any mistakes and enjoy! I hope this boy accepts Kookies proposal