Teach me how to love you again

You're My...

I pulled him away, "What happened?" Tears streamed down my face, "Who are you?"

"Ara?" He asked, concerned, "Are you okay?"

"It's not you. You're not him" 

"Who? Ara?" 

"You're not him.. You're not.." I bawled, " Bring him back, I need him back."

"Who? Ara, who are you talking about?" He asked

 "Get away from me." I said, pushing him away

At that instant, everything got cold. The moment I pushed him away, the warmth disappeared.

"Ara. I'm sorry I'm not him.. I can't do much for you.. But I'm here for you, if you need me.." 

"No, I don't." I said and ran off. 

He wasn't going to save the day anymore. He wasn't going to be there when I needed him. He wasn't going to hug me like he used to, he wasn't going to love me like he used to. Everything has changed now. I finally understand. It's all different. I was going to have to survive without him.. Or at least, try. 

Days went on by, everything's changed. 

I remember, after I met him, the pain stopped. He saved the day when the pain began and he rescued me from them. 

It wasn't like that now. 

I walked to school, because I knew he was on the bus.

I avoided him as best as possible. 

I sat at the very back corner. 

I ate lunch alone at the rooftop.

The beatings stopped once we stopped talking.

They would happen once in a while, but not nearly as often.

I walked home alone

This repeated every day.

The memories would not go away.

It wouldn't fade.

I missed him, I missed his touch, his voice, his warmth, his love.

One day, I was walking home and I remembered something I should have remembered before.

               Teach me how to love you again, okay?

His final words. 

               Teach me how to love you again, okay?

He knew. 

He knew he would forget. 

How did I not realize it before?

How could I not?? 

He asked me to love him again.

This time. I was going to have to approach him. I was going to have to make the first move. 

He wouldn't be there for me all the time, but it was going to have to be okay. 

I would love him first. Not him, me.

I ran back to the bus, hoping it had not left

As I ran, I saw him sitting there. 

In the midst of everything else, all I could see was him. 

Park Chanyeol. I'm going to do it right this time. Whether you like it or not. I'm going to make you love me again.