Back to day 1

You're My...

 

"Bye mom! Bye dad! See you soon!"

I know, it may seem weird. I've been transported to the past and I'm not freaking out. I would, but I mean, I was living with an angel for five years. Things happened and these things.. I guess just isn't that surprising. 

I'm just not sure why.. 

Why would he have..?

...It couldn't have been..

That wish?

It has to be. It's the wish.

I made a wish, I wanted to go back in time.. To make things right, to make it up to him. 

He's given me the chance, to do what I want. To make him happy and I'm going to do it right.

"Um excuse me?" A familiar voice asked

"Huh, oh I'm sorry"

Park Chanyeol.

"Do you know how to get to Myeong Gyo High School? It's my first day and I don't want to be late.."

I know you do. 

"I do. I go there too, follow me." 

"What's your name?" I asked

"Park"

 Park

 "Chanyeol" 

Chanyeol

Chanyeol. I know what you are. It's me. You can hear me.. Right?

"Um.. Is there something on my face?" He asked.

"Huh?"

What's happening?

"Y-you didn't hear me?"

"Did you say something? I'm sorry." 

"Oh.. No, I'm sorry." 

Y-you don't have to worry. I know your an angel. It's okay

"It's fine. Um.. So do you go to Myeong Gyo High School too?" He asked

"Y-Yea.."

"Who's your teacher?" He asked

"Mrs.Lee, you have Mrs. Park right?" I replied. I remembered everything so clearly. This moment seemed like it happened yesterday. I remembered every detail, I cherished every moment.

"Actually no.. I have Mrs. Lee too." He replied, looking at me weirdly

"O-Oh, I was just guessing cause.. Cause.."

"Were you absent?"

"Absent when..?"

"I was told that they announced that I was transferring..? I'm not bragging I swear, but I was a bit popular at my old school.. They told me all the girls went crazy when they heard I was coming..."

"Oh.. I guess I was.." 

What's happening..? This is his first school.. Something's wrong...

"We're here. Um, it was nice meeting you Chanyeol. Have a nice first day.."

Something's wrong.. This isn't how it's supposed to go.. What's happening?