Lies

You're My...

THUMP THUMP THUMP

I could hear it.

I looked around to see if anyone else could hear.

What's wrong with you Ara? Why are you like this? I smiled.

I felt like a fool, I was grinning like a fool. I was a fool. Totally head over heels for him. I could feel it.. It felt good.

"Hey kid! You getting on?" A man screamed

I looked up to see the bus waiting for me

"Huh? Oh! Sorry!" I said, rushing on.

I sat down, but the more I thought about it, the weirder it felt.. Why did he miss the bus..? 

Fidgeting with my phone, I concluded not to think about him anymore. The more I thought about him, the stupider I felt.

*BUZZ BUZZ*

Chanyeol 7:10 Ara you okay?

Ara 7:10 Huh? Yea! 

Chanyeol 7:11 It sounded like you had a question..?

Ara 7:11 Oh! NO!! It's nothing!! 

Chanyeol 7:11 Okay.. :) 

5 Minutes.. 10 Minutes... 

I wanted to see him as soon as possible. Why couldn't the bus fly? This was a first; wanting to get to school as fast as possible.

As soon as I got off the bus I saw a sight.. that I shouldn't have seen..

"Chanyeol?" I said softly

The boy turned back, he smiled  "Ara! Good morning!"

"Ara? The girl next to him shrieked, jerking her head back, "Chanyeol! WHY THE FU** ARE YOU TALKING WITH HER?" 

It was Yuri.... Yuri..

She stared back, "Honey, can we hold hands?" She asked sweetly, as if nothing ever happened

"Uh.. Right now?" He asked, flustered.

"Yes, right now," She said, batting her eyes,"Honey, please~"

"Uh.. Sorry, Yuri.. I-I forgot I had a meeting with the teacher, I'll see you in class!" 

"Chan-Chanyeol!" She yelled, as he ran off

"Yuri?" I asked

"OH, Hi B**CH!! I forgot you were here!!" 

I smiled. This wasn't what I thought was happening. It wasn't. It was just an act to get me jealous. I was sure of it.

"So, did you hear?" She asked, "Oh, wait.. You probably didn't.. Sorry, I forgot you didn't have any friends.. Anyways, I'll just tell you." 

She paused, smiling, "Chanyeol and I are dating."

No, you heard wrong. This is a joke. A dream. A bad nightmare. She's making it up. It's not true. 

"Lies." I whispered

"What? What did you say?" She asked

"Yuri, I know you like him. The whole school does. Pull yourself back to reality. He doesn't like you." I said, walking ahead

"You like him, huh?" She sneered, "Damn, you're one jealous b**ch huh?"

She yanked my hair and dragged me to the ground.

"Listen kid. No one gives a on what you think. Like it or not, we're dating and he's mine. So don't be an . I'll be expecting a congratulations speech when we get in. Kay?" She whispered to my ear, throwing my head to the ground

The pain didn't affect me.. Her words didn't either. She was made up of lies. This wasn't true, it couldn't be. Chanyeol would never.

I didn't believe her, I wouldn't. But I hated that a part of me was telling me that it was the truth.