Altered

You're My...

DING, DING, DING

"Get seated everyone!" Mrs. Lee screeched, "Welcome back to high school! I see some new faces?" She said, looking at Chanyeol, " Would you like to introduce yourself?"

"Oh, um" He cleared his throat, "Hi, I'm Park Chanyeol.. Nice to meet you.. I hope we have a good year." He finished, with a smile.

"WOOO IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU PARK CHANYEOL!!" Yuri screamed, " MY NAME'S LEE YURI! LET'S GET REAL CLOSE" 

Everyone laughed, she was known to be major flirt.

Everyone whispered, obviously talking about him. 

Hey, Chanyeol..? I thought

Nothing. I didn't understand. He would've answered. He always answered. 

"Okay class, I'm  sure all of you are already close, but let's start the icebreakers. I know some of you are new, why not get to know each other?" Mrs.Lee said, "Get in pairs of two."

I smiled, I knew Chanyeol would come to me.. Oh..?

"Hey, Chanyeol, let's be partners." Yuri asked

"Sure" He replied.

He said sure.. sure..

"Everyone has a partner right?" Mrs. Lee asked

"Um, Mrs. Lee.. I don't" I quietly replied

"O-Oh, let's see.. We should have even numbers.." She looked around, "everyone seems to have partners... Um.. Would anyone like to be in a group of three with Ara?"

Everyone looked away. 

"Oh, um.. Why don't you be in a group with.. Let's see.. Chanyeol? Yuri? Would it be okay if Ara is in your group?"

"Su-" Chanyeol spoke

"EWWWW NO THANK YOU MRS. LEE." Yuri screamed, "ME, LEE YURI, IN A GROUP WITH ARA?!?! DISGUSTING!!!"

"Yuri. Hallway. NOW." Mrs.Lee sternly said.

"But-"

"But, nothing. Out. NOW."

"AGGHHH ." She said, stomping out of the class.

"Ara, your partner will be Chanyeol." She said, "Okay, now that that's out of the way, let's get started."

"Hey," Chanyeol whispered, "Hey?"

"Oh, yea?" 

"You okay?" 

I smiled, "Oh, yea.. I'm used to it." 

"Used to it?" He asked

"Yea.. It usually goes like that. It's fine, I'm fine. You'll see."