Friends

You're My...

"HEY, YOU. ARA!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY PARTNER. YOU FREAKING BIT**" Yuri screamed. 

"Look, I'm sorry.. I really didn't mean too.." 

*SLAP*

"Y-Yuri..." 

"You deserve that BIT**" She said, laughing

Tears hung to my eyes, daring to fall down. 

"And don't you DARE touch MY CHANYEOL EVER AGAIN." She smirked

I saw her hand coming for another slap and I closed my eyes.

I need you Park Chanyeol. Where are you..?

"W-Wha..?" Yuri said

I opened my eyes, to see Chanyeol blocking me from her

C-Chanyeol...You're back..?

"Lee Yuri. I've never said that I was yours. So don't YOU ever call me that again. And, Ara's my friend. I don't like my friends getting hit." He said, " Apologize. Now."

"W-What..  But Chanyeol. This bit** started it. I swear. She took me away from you-"

"First of all, she's not a bit**. Second, she didn't steal me away from anyone. You acted like a bit** so, you got what you deserved. Third, I thought I said to apologize. "

Yuri looked astounded, "Fine, Whatever. I'm sorry Ara."

"I-It's okay.." I spoke and as soon as I finished, he took my hand and led me out of the crowd.

"Chanyeol..."

"What." He said sternly

"My..H-Hand.." I said, looking down at my red wrist. 

"O-Oh.. I didn't realize I grabbed you so hard. I'm sorry." He spoke, softening up

"It's okay.." I said, smiling, " So, Chanyeol.."

"Hm?"

"Are you back?" I asked

"Back? Back to where?"

Can you hear me now? 

"Ara? Back to what..?" He asked again

I guess not...

"Never mind." I said, a bit disappointed, "Thank you. For earlier"

"It's okay. That's what friends do..Right?" He said, smiling.

"Yea.. That's what friends do." I said, smiling. 

To be honest, I wanted to fall apart. Friends... That's what FRIENDS do.. We were friends, I forgot..

"Hey, Ara..." He said softly, " Don't be like that."

"Huh?" 

"You didn't do anything wrong. Stand up for yourself." 

The tears I held back, now exploded, " I know, I didn't. But what can I do?" I laughed, "Stand up for myself? HA! And then what? The school hates me as I already am. Stand up for myself..."

He seemed flustered, " Hey, hey. It's okay. It's okay," He held me in his arms like before, " I'm here now, you have me now."

His arms, I missed it. I missed his scent, I've missed his warmth. I've missed him.


Thank you guys so much for reading till now!!!! Stay tuned for more~ Thank you guys so much!!!!!!!!!!!