It's not the same

You're My...

"." 

"Hey, , I'm talking to you."

I knew she was talking to me. It was always like this. I could feel her stares. She was calling for me, but I didn't want to turn my head.

"Hey," Yuri said, forcibly turning my head, "I called your name. Did you not hear?"

"Sorry, I thought you were looking for someone else." I replied, trying my best to act strong

"Yea, I guess our little is a little slow on things" She dropped my head, "Should we.. teach her a lesson?"

I knew what was coming. I remembered every detail. 

I heard the laughter and I fell to my knees. I tasted the blood, I felt the pain. 

Chanyeol.. Chanyeol.. I need you

Please, just this once. I need you

A voice yelled and they scattered.

I heard footsteps and saw a hand reaching out towards me.

"Chan-"

"Are you okay student?"

I looked up, "Y-Yes, I'm fine. Thank you."

"Are you leaving by car?" the teacher asked, "Do you want me to help you-"

"N-no. I'm fine. Thank you." 

I got up and left. 

It wasn't him. 

Things have changed.

He was no longer by my side.

It wasn't the same.

Bruised and beaten, I slowly walked to the bus stop.

"Ara?" A familiar voice asked

I turned my head to see him

"Where were you?" I asked, tears finally starting to burst, "I called for you. Why? Why didn't you come?"

"Ara? What are you saying? Are you okay? You seem hurt." He asked

I looked at his eyes. It wasn't him

It was Chanyeol. It was my Chanyeol. But... it wasn't..

"Hey, it's okay." He embraced me, "It's okay, don't cry"

I pulled him away, "What happened?" Tears streamed down my face, "Who are you?"

 


Hello!!!! I'm so sorry I haven't written.. It's been way too long.. I'm sorryㅠㅠ

It's a really short chapter, but I promise to update more throughout this week~!! Thank you guys, love you!! Merry Christmas!!~~