A 'Date'

Eric Mun, You Will Fall For Me!

It was the week after exam week and Hyesung was nervous as hell. That time he was at the rooftop with Junjin. The manager had to drag Hyesung to check it but he won't moved.

'Hyesung, we don't have to time for your childishness! You have a commercial to shoot'

'Cancel it' he said casually. Right now, he didn't want to think about anything else except for Eric's possible reaction. What if he scored? What if he failed? 

'Yah, the world isn't revolving around you! Get your up and let's check the results' Junjin groaned in frustration.

Hyesung stomped his feet childishly and crossed his arms, 'I don't want!'

Junjin gritted his teeth and forcibly dragged Hyesung to the hall. Hyesung tried hard to stand on his feet but Junjin was too strong for him.

'Check it before I check it for you' Junjin said seriously and pointed his index finger to the board.

Hyesung wanted to argue but knowing that arguing with angry Junjin was a dead move. The people noticed Hyesung's presence and automatically made way for him. He felt the pressure more as he took a few slow steps forward before checking his name. Hyesung kept his head low when he saw he got number 11.

Hyesung : Just one more...

He ignored all the murmurings that was thrown to him.

'Wah, Hyesung-sshi is really smart!'

'How can he manage to divide his work and study time?'

'He really is my role model from now on'

'So..?' Junjin asked when he saw Hyesung walked towards him with a sad face.

'Don't want to talk about it' he said softly and walked pass him.

'Eh? Eric!' Junjin called as he saw Eric walking towards the board.

'Huh?! Where?!' Hyesung snapped his head to look for Eric and when they made a brief eye contact, Hyesung quickly tried his best not to let Eric saw the board.

'DON'T SEE IT!' Hyesung shouted as he waved his arms frantically in front of Eric.

Eric was confused but at the same time annoyed by Hyesung's behaviour, 'Yah, stop being a child! Just let me see it!'

'NO! YOU'LL SEE MY RESULT!'

'That's the whole purpose!' Eric said in disbelief.

'I GOT BAD RESULT!' 

'Don't be a !' Eric hit him with a book causing Hyesung to yelp in pain. He took the chance to check Hyesung's name on the board.

Hyesung stopped his action and stood in front of him while pouting, 'Really bad'

Eric scoffed lightly and hit his head again. Hyesung blinked his eyes when he saw Eric gave a thumbs up after walking away from the crowd.

'Junjin, did you see that?!' Hyesung beamed at Junjin excitedly.

Junjin gave a fake smile, 'Yeah, I saw... Can we please go now?'

'Wait!' Hyesung said and ran to look for Eric who obviously was in his office.

'Eric!' Hyesung called out loud as soon as he opened the door.

'What do you want now?'

'It's true that I don't want to go back to school again... But because of you, studying isn't bad at all. Next exam, I'll sure get into top 10. Just wait and see, Eric! If it's for you, I can do anything...' Hyesung said confidently.

Eric was stunned by his words, 'I guess I don't hate guys who work hard...' he sighed and put down his books on the table.

Hyesung beamed at him and grinned widely, 'Really? Then I should get a reward!' 

Eric frowned, 'Yah, don't get carried away!'

'Aww, come on! Just a small reward...' Hyesung started to walked around the table to stand close to him.

'Hmm, what do you want?' Eric eyed him suspiciously.

'A date tomorrow! At 5!' Hyesung chirped excitedly and wiggle his eyebrows as he leaned closer to the older guy.

Eric's nose twitched and he pushed Hyesung's body away from him, 'No way! Forget about it! If you think I'll agree, you're wrong...'

Hyesung pouted but later smirked widely, 'I don't care... I'll wait for you at the Han Park at 5pm tomorrow! Don't be late...' he said as he walked to the door.

'Yah, I'm not going!' Eric yelled.

'I'll be waiting~' he yelled back happily.

(Next day)

It was 4:45pm and Eric was allowed to go back. He whistled happily as he walked towards his bike. As soon as he reached his bike, he halted his steps.

Eric : Should I go to the park?

Eric shook his head frantically as he wouldn't believe that Hyesung would stay at the park waiting for him. He wasn't some ordinary people, he was THE famous actor. Eric was certain that Hyesung didn't have time to do that.

The older guy rode his bike past the part and after a few metres, he stopped and turned his bike around.

Eric : There's no harm waiting right...

He chose a spot that was secluded from public's eyes. Just in case if he needed to protect Hyesung from paparazzi or obsessed fans. While waiting for the actor, he listened to some musics and strolled around the park.

It was 5:15pm when Eric glanced at his watch on his wrist. He frowned as he already expected that Hyesung wouldn't come.

'5 more minutes and I'm going' Eric hissed under his breath.

He walked so far that when it started to rain, he didn't make it to his motorbike. He stayed under the rooftop until the rain stopped a little. Then, the assistant ran as fast as he can with cautious and rode off.

Eric : I shouldn't expect anything from that brat!

(Next day)

Eric was so mad about yesterday's incident. He didn't believed Hyesung bailed on him. Ok... Fine... It wasn't all the singer's fault as he already told Hyesung he wouldn't come. And another reason was Eric was too ego to call Hyesung although he had his number.

The whole he spent avoiding Hyesung. He waited the whole day for Hyesung to come and find him, so that he could nagged Hyesung about punctualities and promises. But the singer didn't. It made Eric so curious because he saw Hyesung just now after class.

Eric : Where could he be?

Then, Eric saw Hyesung's loyal fans hanging around at the campus's garden.

'Hey you guys! Have you seen Hyesung?'

They squealed in excitement as usual before replying, 'Oppa is at the field!' 

Before they could bombarded Eric with more questions, he got out from the situation by escaping really fast. He tried not to make himself obvious that he was looking for Hyesung. So what he did was he looked for the singer from far and when he saw him with Junjin, he casually paced around their area until Hyesung noticed him.

Hyesung did noticed him but he didn't expected the reaction from the younger guy. Hyesung just glared at him and walked away while dragging Junjin with him. Eric frowned at the situation as he didn't understand what was happening.

Eric : What the hell is wrong with him? The one who should be like that is supposed to be me!

And of course, Eric was too stubborn and ego to ask Hyesung or Junjin what was wrong.

(Next day)

'Eric, can you help me handling the class today? There's a sudden meeting I have to attend to' Professor Junho asked when he asked for his help in the office.

Eric nodded in agreement, 'Yes, sure Professor... I don't have anything to do anyway' he smiled.

(In class)

'Okay, people... Let's make this real quick. Tell me the people who's not in the class' Eric said lazily.

Some of the students responded to him until a certain name caught his attention.

Eric : Why didn't he come? 

After an hour, there was a knock on the door. After Eric muttered a 'Come in', a figure appeared.

'Good morning... I came on the behalf of Hyesung' Junjin smiled and bowed politely.

'And why wasn't he here?' Eric raised his eyebrows.

'Personal reason...' Junjin muttered softly. But Eric knew something happened that Junjin wanted him to know.

'Okay, kids. Self-study. After an hour, class dismissed' Eric instructed and walked out of the room together with Junjin.

'Personal reason you said?' Eric asked straight to the point. Somehow he was curious what could happened to Hyesung.

'He is in the hospital'

Eric's eyes widen and there was a glimpse of panic in his voice, 'Hospital?! What's wrong?' 

Junjin was taken aback with Eric's attitude but managed to hide his smirk, 'Nothing serious... Just a high fever but he's okay now'

Eric unconsciously sighed in relief, 'That's good then...'

'Do you want to visit him?'

'Err...' 

'I'm sure Hyesung would be delighted to see you' he smiled.

Eric : He was ignoring me the whole day...

'Sure... I guess' he said reluctantly. Although he didn't know why he was still mad at Hyesung on 'bailing' on him, he couldn't stop worrying about Hyesung's health. It must be hard for him to juggle between work and study as he was only 23 years old.

(At the hospital)

Eric had never seen bodyguards guarding the hospital room. But when it came to Hyesung, he wouldn't be surprised as he saw 'some' fans in front of the hospital.

Junjin knocked on the door and after hearing 'Come in', he went inside together with Eric.

'How are you feeling?' Junjin asked while walking towards him. There wasn't anyone inside because Junjin specifically told the doctors and nurses that he must be with Hyesung if they wanted to do checkup.

Hyesung frowned and gave a smug face when he saw Eric standing behind his manager, 'What is HE doing here?'

Junjin waved his hands as he tried to calm Hyesung down. Eric just gave his usual poker face since he didn't know why the singer was so sulky. He didn't even do anything!

'Just visiting... You guys are close right' Junjin smiled nervously.

'NOT ANYMORE! ESPECIALLY WHEN HE BROKE HIS PROMISE YESTERDAY!' Hyesung yelled before pouting.

Hearing that, Eric snapped. How dare that brat said he broke his promise when HE was the one who bailed on him!

'YAH, FIRST I DIDN'T PROMISE YOU ANYTHING! AND SECONDLY, I WAITED THREE QUARTER OF AN HOUR FOR YOU!'

'AND I WAITED FOR AN HOUR IN THE RAIN!'

Eric scoffed loudly as he didn't believed Hyesung's words, 'Liar!'

'You're THE liar here!'

Before they started yelling at each other again, Junjin interrupted them by shouting.

'SHUT THE HELL UP!'

Both of them kept quiet instantly and looked at Junjin blankly.

'Can't you even think of you guys actually went to the park but waited at different places?' Junjin asked annoyed. How can one is so dumb? He could only sighed.

'Which entrance?' Eric asked. Luckily Hyesung understood his meaning.

'A'

'I waited at B... Yah, why didn't you call?!'

'Because my phone died!' Hyesung pouted more.

'Geez...' Eric hissed.

Hyesung's face suddenly lit up, 'Should I go for a make-up date?' 

Eric scoffed loudly, 'Too. Late.'

The whole day Hyesung was begging and pleading him to go on a 'date' but of course, Eric stood on his ground. But he lost when Hyesung made his dramatic drama.

'Fine fine... We go' Eric waved his hands and mumbled last words quietly but Hyesung could heard him perfectly.

'Okay! I want to go Hongdae Street!! Hyesung's face lit up like Christmas balls.

Eric facepalmed, 'You do realise that you're very famous right? You want a scandal to come out is it' Eric scolded him lightly.

'I don't mind if it involves you' Hyesung winked while teasing him.

'Forget it, I'm going home' Eric glared at him.

Hyesung whined and held him by wrapping his arms around Eric's waist. Eric's eyes widen by surprise and his heart fluttered oddly.

Eric : Don't tell me...

'I'm just kidding... Don't go' Hyesung mumbled softly.

'You'll be discharged today right. Let's go after' Eric finally sighed and sighed again when Hyesung released his arms.

'YAY!' Hyesung chirped excitedly.

(After Hyesung discharged)

Junjin went to the basement to pick the car up. Knowing that Hyesung admitted into the hospital, the security was tightened especially if people wanted to park at the basement.

As soon as Hyesung's car leave the hospital compound, all of his fans chased the vehicle. It was the first time Eric saw how fans reacted with their favourite actor and it somehow scared him.

Eric : Luckily I'm not an actor

'Is it like that everytime?' Eric couldn't help but to ask. He was so curious.

'Like what?' Hyesung blinked his eyes at him.

'Fans chasing you around and know about your whereabouts...' he explained.

Hyesung smiled faintly, 'Pretty much... I don't even know how they know, social medias are scary. And they're the scariest at airports' 

'Anyway, where are we going?' Hyesung changed the subject.

'Somewhere' he replied shortly.

Hyesung smirked and wiggled his eyebrows, 'Your house..? I would like to see your room'

'No way I'm going to let you in my house! We're going to my friend's cafe... I told him that someone famous is coming'

Junjin and Hyesung gave each other a knowing glance. They really hope Minwoo didn't say anything later.

'Do you live alone?'

'Nope, with my grandfather. Mum and dad live abroad because of work'  

'You guys stayed there for a long time...' Hyesung nodded in understanding.

'Only dad during high school because he has a small company in Canada... Then when I was 19, mum followed him. Then, 20 years old me studied abroad'

Hyesung : Must be in those times something happened

(Mystique Cafe)

'We're here' Eric announced as they went through the back door. Luckily he already told Minwoo to unlock it.

Hyesung and Junjin looked at each other before entering.

'Minwoo-ah, Dongwan-ah, we're here!' Eric announced their presence loudly.

'COMING~' they both replied from the office first floor.

They grinned widely and were 'shocked' to see Hyesung.

'Yah, Eric! All this while I didn't believe you when you said you know a famous kid!' Minwoo seemed amuse when he looked at Hyesung. He walked up to him and shook his hands.

'Hello, I'm Minwoo! This is my boyfriend, Dongwan... We're the owners of this cafe' he said with a friendly yet meaningful tone.

Hyesung just smiled awkwardly and introduced himself, 'I'm Hyesung. Nice to meet you' 

Hyesung, Junjin, Minwoo and Dongwan started the real talk when Eric excused himself to the toilet.

'Thank you for not telling him that I came here once before' Hyesung thanked him.

Minwoo chuckled lightly and patted his back, 'No worries... But what made you guys come here? When I asked Eric, he just avoided the question'

Hyesung smirked and told the the truth. About how he forced Eric to go on a date but they waited on wrong sides, then he admitted to hospital and lastly, forced Eric again to go on a date. So that was why they were in the cafe!

'Hahahahahaha! You put a lot of effort for making him said yes' 

'Of course! I'm a determined' he replied confidently.

'Determined what?' Eric suddenly asked.

'Determine to make you fall for me' Hyesung said casually.

Eric's nose twitched and he hit Hyesung's head, 'Stop talking nonsense! It's getting late, you should probably go back now' he said to Hyesung.

'Yah, are you trying to get rid of me?' Hyesung furrowed his eyebrows.

'Yes... Goodbye now, off you go. I'm going back with Minwoo' he faked a smile and waved his hands.

'Fine!' Hyesung stomped his feet and stood up from his chair. He glared at Eric before giving both Minwoo and Dongwan a smile.

'It was a pleasure to meet you, Minwoo, Dongwan' he smiled widely and shook their hands.

'The pleasure is ours' Minwoo grinned widely.

(After Hyesung left)

'He seems nice' Dongwan commented.

Eric scoffed, 'Think again when you actually know him'

'But seriously, Eric. It appears that he really like you. Sincerely'

'Yeah, the last time I think like that, it turned out the total opposite' Eric mumbled softly and quickly shook his head as he didn't want to remember the awful memory.