Heechul's Story

Super Junior: Love Series

                The subway zipped right past. It made a loud screech and a ding noise as the double doors opened wide. Heechul hopped on. There were no seats available so he grabbed hold of the railing and held on tightly. He puffed out a sigh. Today was not one of Heechul’s good days. He lowered his head so that his bangs fell over his face. He tried to zone out the crying baby, the loud cell phone talker, and the blasting music coming from the guy next to him.

 

                Suddenly the subway made a sudden break and arms started to flail towards him for balance. The person’s heel stepped hard on his foot.

 

                “Aish!”  Heechul yelled in pain. “Watch where you’re going ahjumma!”

 

                “Ahjumma, who are you calling ahjumma jerk!”

 

                Heechul looked up to see his aggressor. She pursed her lips at him. He stared back at her giving his death glare. She wouldn’t give in. Heechul looked away and let it go.

 

                “Seoul Province.” announced the subway driver.

 

                Heechul pushed his way towards the front and exited the subway cart. He put his hands in his pockets and began walking to his outdoor apartment. He riffled through his pockets and found his keys. He started for the lock when suddenly he heard a loud crash. Curious, Heechul rushed down the stairs. There lying on the floor, rubbing her head was the girl who stepped on his foot. Heechul smirked. This was exactly what she deserved for not apologizing to him.

 

                She looked at him and frowned. “Ahjusshi!”

 

                Heechul sneered at the girl. It was the same girl from the subway station. Who did she think she was?

 

                “Are you going to help me or not?”

 

                Heechul sighed and held her hand as she stood up. Once on her feet she quickly let go and dusted off her shirt and pants.

 

                Heechul looked away and smirked. “What are you doing here anyways, are you following me?”

 

                The girl snorted. “Don’t flatter yourself.” She picked up her bag and began walking up the flight of stairs.

 

                “Wait,” Heechul yelled. She turned around and looked at Heechul. “I’ve never seen you around here before.”

 

                She smiled at him. “I’m here to see my boyfriend.” She turned and continued to walk up the stairs.

 

                Heechul scratched the back of his head in disbelief. This annoying ahjumma, had a boyfriend? What poor guy would want a petty girl like her? He chuckled to himself and headed for his own apartment.  He opened the door and shrugged off his jacket. He threw it onto the couch like he usually did and kicked off his shoes. Heechul walked over to the refrigerator and peered into it.

 

                Suddenly a loud crash came from the apartment next to his. Heechul alert jolted up from his position. What was that he wondered?  Suddenly he heard loud voices, yelling.  

 

                “You bastard, I knew you were cheating on me, god you scum!”

 

                “Soobin stop yelling you don’t even know what’s going on!”

 

                “Ha, you having with some is obviously not going on in here, you know what continue on I’ll just leave you be, permanently.”

 

                The door banged shut.

 

                Heechul peered outside his window.  It was the girl. So her name was Soobin. He watched her lean across the railing and sigh.

 

                Heechul went back to his fridge and took out two drinks. He walked out his front door. Heechul held the beers in his hand up. He motioned with his hand down the stairs. She stared at him and took the beer.

 

-------------------------------------

 

Heechul took a swig of his beer as he leaned his hands on the fountain he was sitting on. His eyes looked to the side to stare at Soobin who in turn gulped every bit of her beer. He could tell instantly that she was drunk by the way she set her drink down clumsily. Heechul took another sip.

 

                Suddenly Soobin let out a loud shout. After, she sighed heavily and looked down at her feet. “This is the third time he told me he’d never cheat on me again and I believed him every time, bull crap.” She stood up and opened her arms wide. “BULL CRAP!”

 

                Heechul sighed. Luckily it was practically midnight now and no one was in sight. “Calm down Soobin sshi.”

 

                Soobin snickered. “Calm down, calm down? Ha! How can I he was my boyfriend for two years I thought we were going to get married, how is this happening to me!”

 

                Heechul set down his beer and looked up into the sky. “Maybe he just wasn’t the one for you.”

 

                Soobin snapped her head around to glare at Heechul. “What gives you the right to say that?!”

 

                Heechul shrugged. “Who else is going to listen to you, you seem like a girl with no friends.”

 

                Ah, really! Soobin thought. This guy had absolutely no manners. How can he say such a thing especially at her most vulnerable state? “Look here Mr. Heechul.” She stuttered as she pointed her finger at him. “You think your all that but you’re not you think you’re better than me, well ha you’re not!” Soobin turned sharp on her heels and began to walk away.

 

                Heechul stunned stared at her with his mouth wide open. He rolled his eyes realizing she was too drunk to walk off by herself. “Soobin sshi!”

 

                Soobin ignored Heechul’s calls. What did he care? He was all the same like the rest of the male population. Soobin stumbled as she attempted to cross the intersection. She looked down and cursed at the heels she was wearing. Never again would she dress up for a back stabbing cheating son of a…

 

                “Soobin sshi!”

 

                Soobin looked up to see bright lights cover her eyes. She suddenly felt someone tug the back of her shirt and hug her tight. Soobin closed her eyes. What was going on? As the car whizzed pass her with an aggravating beep she pushed Heechul off her.

 

                “What was that for?!” Soobin yelled.

 

                Heechul raised his eyebrows. “I’m sorry but do you want to die?”

 

                Soobin rolled her eyes. “It’s better than being with…” Suddenly she felt nausea and held her stomach close. Then she vomited.

 

                Heechul looked away in disgust. “Aish.” He held the back of her hair as she vomited. “Really, that’s what you get for drinking too much.”

 

                Soobin ignored his remarks as she continued to vomit. Once she stopped she groaned in misery. Heechul let her hair go.

 

                “You can’t go home like this.” He muttered as he turned around and bent over. He grabbed her arms and wrapped it around his neck as he stood up giving Soobin a piggyback ride. She didn’t protest as she laid her head on his shoulders. She was too tired and drunk to care. Heechul hoisted her up gently and started to walk back to his apartment.

 

                Heechul opened the door as best as he could. He walked to his bed and placed Soobin on it. She was already out and asleep. Heechul ran his fingers through his hair. This girl was really getting on his nerves. He walked over to his couch and lied down. Heechul propped the pillow up and rested his head down. He closed his eyes and fell right to sleep.

 

-------------------------------------

 

                Soobin woke up with the pains of her drunkard escapades. Her head throbbed harder and harder as she recalled the night before. Then she realized the bed sheet she was clutching on was not hers. Naturally she looked inside and saw she was dressed with all the same clothes that she had on last night. Relief engulfed her as she dropped the bed sheet.

 

                “You think I would do something to a girl like you?”

 

                Soobin looked to her side and found Heechul smirking at her. His hair was in a mess and his clothes were wrinkly.  She looked around and saw a blanket and pillow on the couch. Heechul turned and walked towards his refrigerator. His stuck out as he dug for food. Soobin looked away. How obnoxious she thought. Soobin decided it was time to get up. She took off the bed sheet covers and stood up.

 

                Heechul noticed and walked towards her with an apple in his hand. He looked her over and rifled through his dresser. He took out a plain graphic t-shirt and shorts and gave it to her. “You and I look about the same size wear it.”

 

                Soobin watched him walk away to the living room in shock. Did he just compare their sizes? Dumbfounded Soobin found her way to the bathroom and changed. He was wrong they weren’t the same size. She walked out of the bathroom pulling up the shorts. The t-shirt was a bit baggy.

 

                “Are you hungry?” Heechul suddenly asked.

 

                Soobin’s stomach answered for him.

 

                He threw a bag of chips at her. She took it. A bag of chips for breakfast, seriously? But, Soobin’s stomach took the best of her and she opened the bag. She sat down on the couch beside Heechul.

 

                “Heechul….”

 

                “How old are you?” He suddenly interrupted as he took another bite of his apple.

 

                “23.”

 

                “I’m 25, you should call me oppa then.”

 

                Soobin laughed. “What makes you think you’ve deserved my respect?”

 

                Heechul leaned in close to her face. He smirked. “Says the girl who threw up in front of my face and slept on my bed, and made me sleep on the couch, I’ve earned enough respect from you to be called Oppa, Soobin sshi.”

 

                Soobin rolled her eyes. “Fine, as long as you stop calling me Soobin shii.”

 

                “Soo-bin-sshi.” He taunted.

 

                How aggravating. Suddenly Soobin’s phone went off. She looked around and found her bag by the door. It was a text message. Her eyes widened as she read it. She grabbed her things. “Thanks for everything Heechul…oppa.” She waved good bye and rushed out of the door.

 

                Heechul continued eating his apple. What was the rush?

 

-------------------------------------

 

                After changing into fresh clothes, Soobin decided to go to work. Before her ex-boyfriend had texted her saying that he’ll meet her at work. Soobin had her doubts that he would be there. Soobin worked at a publishing company and if he made her late she’d kill him.

 

“Soobin!”

 

Soobin turned around. Her high heels clicked as she made her way through the crowd. His text surprised her. She wanted to stay away but she couldn’t.

 

“What was so important that you wanted me here?” Soobin looked into the eyes of her newly made ex-boyfriend, Hanjoon.

 

“Soobin,” He took her hands in his. “Please, don’t act like this let’s get back together.”

 

She shook his hands off. “Hanjoon, I can never trust you again and you expect me to get back with you, just like that?”

 

“I don’t,” replied Hanjoon. “But, I’m willing to make it work.”

 

Soobin let out a laugh. “You’re willing to make it work, you’re the one who cheated on me you bastard.” She looked down and realized on her finger was the couple ring he gave her on their one year anniversary. She fumbled with her hands as she struggled to take it off. When she finally did she showed it to him and let it drop to the ground. “We’re finished.”

 

“Soobin!” Hanjoon called out as she walked away.

 

Don’t you dare look back Soobin. She kept repeating this in her head as tears stung to her eyes. Don’t you dare.

 

“Aigoo!”

 

Soobin found herself on the floor, her things sprawled all over.

 

“Seriously, you again?”

 

Soobin looked up. “Heechul oppa?”

 

Heechul began to pick up Soobin’s things as she stood up.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

Heechul handed her bag back. He ran his fingers through his hair. “Looking for a job, look if we keep bumping into each other like this I think I’ll die.” Heechul looked at her. “Have you been crying?”

 

“No.” Soobin replied as she tried to hide her face from him. “I have to go, I’m going to be late for work.”

 

-------------------------------------

 

                Heechul scratched his head as he watched Soobin quickly walk off. That girl was so peculiar. He looked down at his watch. Crap. He had thirty minutes to get to his interview. Heechul made a dash through the crowd.

 

                “Hello, welcome to Big Fish Publishing Company how may I help you sir?”

 

                “I’m here for an interview with Mr. Jang my name is Kim Heechul.”

 

                “Come this way.”

 

                Heechul followed the receptionist. He passed an office full of employees working. A red bag caught his eye. It looked familiar to him. He shook off his thoughts as the receptionist knocked on the door.

 

                “You may go in now.”

 

                Heechul nodded and proceeded.

 

                “Kim Heechul, 25 years old, 5 feet 8 inches, 60 kg, likes looking at himself in the mirror, talented at mouthing off,  what makes you think you’ll get a job here at Big Fish?” asked Mr. Jang

 

                “I can type 1000 words a minute and I have impeccable social skills to help you find new writers.” replied Heechul coyly.

 

                Mr. Jang raised his eyebrows at him. “You seem like a person I can trust, can you start today?”

 

                Heechul nodded.

 

                “Then, welcome to Big Fish Publishing Company.”

 

-------------------------------------

 

                “Soobin do you have the files on the author Kim Hamin?”

 

                Soobin looked up and found her co-worker talking to her. She searched through the pile of paperwork on her desk and found the file she was looking for. She handed it to her.

 

                “By the way Soobin I hear we’re getting a new employee today, a male employee and I hear he’s hot.”

 

                Soobin rolled her eyes playfully and smiled. “Yeah right.”

 

                Suddenly whispers engulfed the room as the women employees began to gossip. Soobin looked around her to see what the fuss was about. That’s when she spotted him. Well, the back of him. He was tall and lean. He wore a leather jacket that accented his body and dark blue skinny jeans. On his feet were converses. His hair was styled in a very fashionable bowl cut that only he seemed to put off. Wait a minute, that jacket, that hair it all seemed familiar to Soobin. It couldn’t be.

 

                The man turned around and looked straight at her. “Soobin sshi?”

 

                “O…oppa?” Soobin stuttered. Was this the job interview he was talking about?

 

                “Heechul,” the CEO of Big Fish, Mr. Jang said. “Do you already know Park Soobin?”

 

                Heechul smirked at her. Soobin looked away and blushed. “She’s a friend.”

 

                Mr. Jang clapped his hands together. “That’s great Soobin can show you around, right Soobin?”

 

                Soobin could only do but nod.

 

                “Well that’s settled, take the desk space across Soobin, and keep up the good work everyone.” With that he disappeared in the corridors heading towards his own office.

 

                Heechul smiled at the rest of employees and sat down in his seat.

 

                Soobin leaned in close. “Oppa, what are you doing here?”

 

                “Soobin sshi, this is where I work now.” replied Heechul as he began to type on the computer.

 

                “But,”

 

                She couldn’t finish her sentence as the head of the department cut her off. “Soobin here are more files for you to transcribe, and,” She turned to look at Heechul. “Newbie make yourself useful and start proof reading this manuscript.” The head department smiled at the two of them and left.

 

                Soobin took the file and began transcribing. As she was in the middle of typing she saw that she had a new email message.

 

                “As you were saying?” –Heechul

 

                “This was the job interview you were talking about earlier today?” She typed.

 

                “Yes, why do you think I’m stalking you?”

 

                “What! No! You think too much oppa.”

 

                “I like how you’re calling me oppa Soobin sshi.”

 

                “ert.”

 

                Heechul looked over the computer and gave Soobin a smirk. She rolled her eyes at him and continued working.  But somehow she couldn’t. Ever since they bumped into each other at the subway all she saw was him. He was everywhere. But, Soobin knew he wasn’t doing this on purpose. She was surprised to find that he was working here. But, he looked amazing in that leather….Aish! Soobin shook her head of all thoughts and continued working.

 

-------------------------------------

 

                Heechul smiled to himself as he caught Soobin staring at him. Was his face that pretty? But, he liked that she was staring at him. Heechul frowned. He never thought like that. He scratched the back of his head and continued typing up the manuscript.

 

                The day flew by and it was now their lunch break. He watched his many co-workers leave with each other and soon the office was empty. He stood up and finally stretched. Working was way too tiring. Heechul decided to see what was in the refrigerator’s break room. 

 

                “You’re still here?”

 

                Heechul jumped in shock. He turned around and found Soobin eating out of a plastic container.

 

                He walked over and sat down at the break room table. “I should be asking you the same question, how come you didn’t go out with the rest of them?”

 

                “Because,” replied Soobin as she took another bite of her sushi. “I don’t mix with those unnies.”

 

                Heechul reached over and took a piece of her sushi. “No wonder you’re a loner.”

 

                “Yah! How would you like it if I took your food without permission?”

 

                “To be honest, I’d kill you.” Heechul smirked at her as he took another one.

 

                Soobin sighed and pushed the container to the middle. She handed him chopsticks.

 

                They ate in silence.

 

                It came down to the last piece of sushi. Soobin eyed Heechul as her chopsticks hovered over it. Heechul did the same. They continued to stare at each other, playing mind games.

 

                I dare you to eat it.

 

                This is my lunch I should have the last bite.

 

                If your nice enough you’d let me have the last bite.

 

                Says who?

 

                Me.

 

                Hands suddenly hovered over the container and snatched the last sushi away. Heechul and Soobin looked at their boss Mr. Jang eat the last bit happily.

 

                “Mmmmm, that was delicious.” Mr. Jang eyed them suspiciously. “Are you in a relationship that I don’t know about?”

 

                “No!” Soobin yelled.

 

                Mr. Jang eyed her.

 

                Soobin looked away.

 

                “What she means is,” said Heechul expertly. “That we’re good friend’s right Soobin sshi?”

 

                Soobin could only nod.

 

                “Good.” Mr. Jang started to walk away. He turned around and smiled. “Get back to work!”

 

Heechul hoped off the chair and started walking back to the office. “Soobin sshi, try to not fall in love with me, ahraso?” He did not look back at her.

 

“What! You crazy…” But he was already gone.

 

Soobin played with her bangs and sighed. Where was this guy getting at? She decided not to be bothered by him and returned to her desk.

 

-------------------------------------

 

                Soobin began to walk down the stairs of the publishing building. She looked down at her watch and realized it was 9 o clock. She only got out later than usual because of the piles and piles of paperwork left on her desk. Even Heechul had gotten out earlier and he had a million manuscripts to type.  Soobin continued to walk down the stairs when suddenly someone grabbed her by the wrist, hard. She looked up to find Hanjoon.  He reeked of alcohol and the way he was holding her he was definitely drunk.

 

                “What are you doing here?” She asked as she struggled to let go of his grip.

 

                “Soobin ah come back to me, I can’t be anything without you.” He slurred.

 

                His grip on her tightened. She felt the pain run up her arm. “Hanjoon you’re hurting me!”

 

                “No!” He yelled. “You’re hurting me and you don’t even know how much!” She watched as tears started to form in the rims of his eyes. “Soobin ah I love you.”

 

                “Let go of me!” She bit his hand and he let go of her.

 

                This angered him. “How dare you.” He pulled his arm back as if he was going to punch her, but instead he slapped her hard across the face.

 

                Soobin taken aback by the force fell to the ground. She held her hand to her cheek and realized she was bleeding. He started to move in closer on her and she tried to crawl away. Hanjoon pulled her hair and she yelped in pain. He slapped her once again.

 

                “You you should be thankful of me.” He continued to pull her hair.

 

                She held onto his arms and cried. “Hanjoon stop you’re drunk, please stop!”

 

                This time it wasn’t a slap as he punched her right on the face. She cried out and kept shielding her face with her hands and he continued to slap her. “Hanjoon stop!”

 

                Suddenly a loud crack echoed through the air. Soobin realized Hanjoon wasn’t touching her anymore. She opened her eyes and found Heechul standing over Hanjoon. Heechul leaned over and punched Hanjoon across the face once again. Hanjoon cried out in pain as he rolled on the ground cupping his face. Heechul looked over at Soobin and rushed to her side. 

              

                “Soobin sshi, are you okay?”

 

                Soobin shook her head as she revealed her face to him. Her tears smudged her mascara and her hair was in a mess. She continued to cry as Heechul stared at her.

 

                “Sh.” He said as he wiped the tears off her face and tried to fix her hair. “Where do you live I’ll take you home.” He helped Soobin stand up on her feet. He took her bag and held it.

 

                Heechul wrapped his arm around Soobin’s shoulders for support.

 

                “Oppa,” Soobin said as she laid her head on his shoulder as they walked. “Thank you.”

 

-------------------------------------

 

                Once they had arrived in her apartment she had knocked out cold. He carried her to her bed and took her jacket off. She only had a tank top on but that didn’t matter. He took off her shoes and laid her on the bed. He spread the long blanket and made sure she was tucked in tight.

 

Heechul ran his fingers through his hair as he watched Soobin sleep. He had propped a chair by her bed to keep an eye on her. He had a warm towel lay on top of her forehead and a bag of ice by her side. A bruise had started to form around her right eye and he made sure he would put it on her. He medicated the cuts on her face and the bruises on her arm. Heechul continued to watch her sleep.  He wondered how anyone could ever hit her like that. Especially from someone she loved. He reached over and fixed her bangs. He chuckled to himself. This girl never ceased to amaze him. Maybe it was he who was falling in love with her.

 

-------------------------------------

 

                Soobin woke up finding herself in her bedroom of her apartment. She attempted to sit up.

 

                “Omo!”  Soobin found Heechul resting his head on her right arm as he sat on a chair.  She looked down at him.

 

                His bangs were covering his eyes and he slept with a pouty expression. She giggled to herself. Soobin reached over and poked his cheek. “Heechul oppa.”

 

                He moaned. His back cracked as he sat up from his awful position. He attempted to fix his bangs with his eyes closed. “Soobin sshi?”

 

                “Oppa?”

 

                “Let me see your face.” He opened his eyes and reached over. He the cuts on her face.

 

                “Ow!” She yelped as he poked her bruise.

 

                He made a tsk noise as he stood up. Soobin wondered where he was going. After a while he appeared again in her room and sat down on the chair again. In his hand was a fresh ice bag. Heechul reached over and placed the ice bag on her eye.

 

                “Hold it.” He instructed.

 

                Soobin took the bag. “Oppa you don’t need to do this.”

 

                Heechul ignored her as he grabbed the medicine from the bed side table. He started to apply it on her cuts. Soobin could do nothing but let him. It was kind of embarrassing for him to do that. But at the same time sweet. After he was done he leaned back in the chair and sighed.

 

                “Are you tired?” She asked.

 

                He simply nodded as he closed his eyes.

 

                “Do you want to shower?” Soobin asked.

 

                Heechul smirked. “Are you suggesting something?”

 

                “ert!” Soobin threw a pillow at him. “I mean for you to freshen up, I still have the clothes you gave me last time.”

 

                “Fine.” replied Heechul. He stood up and started to go to the bathroom. “Don’t peek.” He closed the bathroom door.

 

                “Aish.” She muttered under her breath. She got up from the bed and riffled through her drawers. She found his t-shirt and shorts and set them outside of the door.

 

                Soobin made her way into the hallway towards the kitchen. She stopped to take a look at herself in the mirror. She was shocked. She leaned in close and touched the bruise on her eye.

 

                “Hanjoon did this?” She whispered. She looked horrible. She was surprised Heechul didn’t say anything. Usually he would made fun of her. Was he just as shock as she was with what happened last night? She shook her head and tied her hair up into a high side ponytail letting her bangs fall all over her face.  She proceeded to the kitchen and began cooking breakfast.

 

-------------------------------------

 

                Heechul closed the door to Soobin’s room and walked into the kitchen. He leaned on the wall as she set the table.  He ran his fingers through his hair and crossed his arms. He watched her set the dishes neatly on the table. It was hard not to stare.

 

                “It’s my way of saying thank you.” Soobin placed her last dish. “Have a seat.”

 

                Heechul made his way to the table and took his seat. Soobin toke the seat in front of him. She immediately picked up her chopsticks and dug in. Heechul continued to stare at her.

 

                 “What?” She asked as she caught his eye.

 

                Heechul shook his head and began to eat. “You’re not going to go back to him right?”

 

                “Do I sense a bit of protectiveness from you?” teased Soobin.

 

                Heechul smirked. “Don’t get in over your head, I was just asking.”

 

                Soobin set down her chopsticks. “Look about last night, please just forget that it ever happened.”

 

                “How can I forget that it happened when that bastard beat you, especially since you are a woman it just makes it worse.”

 

                “Heechul oppa he was drunk I…”

 

                Heechul looked at her dead in the eye. “Are you intending to go back to him?”

 

                Soobin broke away from his gaze. It was enough for Heechul. He stood up and began walking to the front door. Soobin ran after him. She grabbed the sleeve of his shirt.

 

                “Heechul what am I supposed to do I’ve loved him for two years, those feelings don’t just go away!”

 

                “You loved him. You don’t love him now. Soobin sshi, what do you think of me as?”

 

                “I…” She whispered. “My friend that I can count on.”

 

                Heechul tugged his shirt and walked out the door.

 

                Soobin stared at the closed door in shock. What just happened?

 

-------------------------------------

 

                Heechul slammed his apartment door shut. He plopped down on his bed. He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed deeply. It had been weeks since he last spoke to Soobin. They avoided each other at work. Why was he acting this way? Why did he yell at Soobin? It’s not like he loves… He shook his head of his thoughts. No, he was just protecting her from that bastard. Heechul rolled his eyes in disgust. That bastard. Heechul decided he couldn’t stay in his apartment and decided to take a walk.  Heechul passed by a café when he noticed a familiar figure in the window. He squinted a bit just to make sure. Soobin? It couldn’t be. He looked closer and realized she was with Hanjoon. Heechul  hands balled into a fist. He darted across the street and into the café. He stopped at Soobin’s table.

 

                “Heechul?” Soobin whispered.

 

                Heechul grabbed hold of Soobin’s wrist and tugged hard. Soobin slipped out of her seat and stood beside Heechul. Hanjoon banged his fists on the table and stood up. People began to stare.

 

                “What do you think you’re doing to my girlfriend?” Hanjoon yelled.

 

                Heechul smirked. He looked back at Soobin. “Let’s go Soobin sshi.” Heechul led her out of the restaurant.

 

                “Yah!” Hanjoon yelled. He watched them leave the café. “Aish!”

 

                Outside Heechul continued to pull on Soobin’s wrist as they crossed the street away from the café. Soobin annoyed got out of his grasp. Heechul looked back and glared at her.

 

                “What the hell do you think you’re doing?!” yelled Soobin.

 

                “Saving you from that bastard you call a boyfriend!” Heechul replied. He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration and cursed. “You don’t love him Soobin!”

 

                Tears began to well up in Soobin’s eyes. “W-Who are you to say that.” She whispered. “What gives you the right? You’ve ignored me for weeks, you won’t even look at me at work.” The held back tears streamed down her face. “I don’t understand you Heechul! First you hate me, next you care for me, and now this? What is this?!”

 

                “Shut up!” Heechul reached forward and took Soobin in his arms.

 

He looked down at her. He leaned forward towards her face and deeply kissed her. Soobin closed her eyes and kissed him back. After a while they broke apart from each other.

 

Heechul pressed his forehead to yours and looked at you. “I love you, stupid.” He smiled down at her and kissed Soobin softly this time. He wiped the tears from your eyes. “I love you ahjumma.”

 

Soobin giggled and reached up to fix Heechul’s bangs. “I love you too ahjusshi.”