Couple Interaction

Bleach Karaoke

 

I'm back~!^^

Anyway, here's a few couple interactions before they leave till next Friday~!

No song for this chapter cuz it's mainly about talk talk and confession.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

~Meanwhile (Somewhere around Rukongai)~

 

"Onna, What are you doing? Get down from there." Ulquiorra asked as he witnessed Orihime's crazy dancing fits. The both of them have strayed away from the karaoke stage and from their group, wanting to spend some time together before returning back to their worlds.

 

"Oh lighten up Ulquiorra-kun. It's been awhile since I've been back to Soul Society so let me have my fun!" Orihime spoke to him while dangerously walking on top of the rail to the bridge they were walking on. The water glistened below them as the latter walk slowly over the bridge.

 

"I am not joking, Onna. Stop your ecstasy fit and come down from the bridge before you fall down." Ulquiorra spoke sternly, walking closely to Orihime just in case she will lose her footing.

 

Ignoring him and noticing the moon, Orihime twirled on the spot, 'basking' in the moonlight. The night breeze brushed towards her and Orihime let out a small giggle. Ulquiorra glanced to her, trapped in a slight daze as he noticed how beautiful she looked at that point. He felt his heart(?) quicken to a pace and he quickly broke contact with her.

 

"Get down, Onna." He spoke once again and Orihime puffed. "Alright." Orihime lightly jumped down from the rail and turned to Ulquiorra, smiling. Ulquiorra merely sighed and leaned against the bridge railing, whipping his head back to gaze at the stars that decorated the dark night.

 

"The stars are out, it seems." He spoke, somewhat sadly. Orihime copied his action and gazed up too. Orihime giggled. "You've never seens stars before, have you?"

 

"You have guessed correctly, woman. Huece Mundo do not bear stars, only the moon." He answered.

 

Orihime sighed, remembering the period of time she was in Huece Mundo. "True."

 

Orihime turned to Ulquiorra. "Ulquiorra-"

 

~Meanwhile (Back to the Karaoke Stage area)~

 

"So," Ggio spoke to SoiFon as the both of them stood together awkwardly.

 

"Yes?" SoiFon asked, a lil bit annoyed at his presence. Ggio gulped after hearing her tone. Trying to patch up with her will be tough work.

 

"How's life for you?" Ggio asked. What a great conversation starter, IDIOT! He thought.

 

SoiFon shrugged. "Not bad, I guess. How's your's?"

 

"Not bad! Not bad…" Ggio answered quickly and rubbed the back of his head, blushing. He answered way too quickly and nearly missed a stumble of words.

 

SoiFon nodded her head, slightly weird at the awkwardness that haunt their convo. SoiFon sighed.

 

"What's wrong?" Ggio asked quickly, noticing the sigh. Was he boring her? Was he talking to her at a wrong moment? Did he do something wrong? Million of questions exploded in his head due to that small sigh.

 

SoiFon waved both her hands at him, surprised by his outburst. "N-No! Nothing's wrong! It's just that, the moment is awkward isn't it?" SoiFon spoke and laughed shakily, feeling warm on her cheeks for some reason.

 

"Oh, That's a relief." Ggio spoke and chuckled. He pocketed his hands and pulled an 'O' face.

 

"Yeah, I forgot, I got this Rose for you." Ggio spoke and handed her a lightly crumpled red rose. It looked pretty and original from the slight crumples.

 

"Oh, T-Thanks." SoiFon mentally slapped herself as she grabbed the rose from him. She never NEVER stuttered before and if she did, it was mainly because of Yorouichi-sama. She scrutinized the red flower in her hand and sniffed it, turning red at the thought that her ex-enemy actually gave her a rose that signifies love. Wait… Love?

 

"It's pretty." SoiFon spoke, trying to mask the beating of her heart.

 

"Yeah. Just like you."

 

*Gasp*

 

"I've gotta go. See you next week, SoiFon." Ggio spoke and winked at her and Sonido-ed next to his Fraccion friends, leaving SoiFon, standing in a daze and blushing five shades of red.

 

~Back to the UlquiHime couple~

 

"I missed you a lot." And suddenly tears appeared from her eyes

 

"I've always wanted to see you again. Thank you for coming back, Ulquiorra-kun." Orihimed sobbed.

 

"Onna, why are you crying?" Ulquiorra asked, snapping his head to her at the sight of tears.

 

Orihime chuckled shakily. "Sorry. Just emotional for a moment."

 

"Is that what you girls call, PMS?"

 

"W-What! No! Who told you that?"

 

"Grimmjow."

 

The spying couple that seated on the roof of a nearby house stifled their laughter. Yes, Yorouichi and Kisuke had also followed and ditched their group for awhile to spend some alone time together. Not knowing by other people, they have been secretly dating. No, not even Tessai knows about their relationship.

 

Yorouichi sighed at the two youths and leaned on Kisuke's shoulder. Kisuke sighed and kissed Yorouichi's head and the two resumed watching/spying at the stream of sentences Orihime released to ensure Ulquiorra that Grimmjow was not right about PMS.

 

~Back to the Karaoke Area~

 

Rukia has successfully, separated the strawberry and the kitty from their 10-minute scruffle and resisted hitting Ichigo's head as a punishment. She wanted the first Friday memory to be a non-hitting Ichigo free memory.

 

Isane laughed silently as she saw Rukia and Ichigo having a non-physical but full verbal fight and Grimmjow glanced at her. He felt his heart quickened to a pace. Only now did he got a full look on her.

 

She's pretty, Grimmjow thought. How can he not noticed her when they were performing? Grimmjow was not a man for paying attention but he should at least notice a hottie before him, let alone perform together on stage! What's her name? Grimmjow asked himself, not wanting to stoop low to ask the girl her name, full front. It'll make him look stupid. But he wanted her name badly. He made a move to come closer to her when he was ambushed by Luppi and Yammy who jumped and landed on top of him.

 

"Dudes! Get off of me!" Grimmjow snarled into the ground (His head sinked into the ground! XD), crushed by the two that was seated on top of him.

 

"Not until you tell us how much that girl scored!" Yammy growled heartily into Grimmjow's ear. Luppi nodded in agreement, seating legs crossed on top of Grimmjow's head.

 

"How can I when you two are seating on top of me!" He snarled, muffled by the ground. "And what girl do you want me to rate anyway?"

 

Yammy and Luppi stood up from him and grabbed Grimmjow's head to Isane's direction. "There! That chick you've been ogling for an hour!" Yammy yelled and laughed heartily again and Luppi giggled girlishly.

 

Isane turned towards their direction, feeling like she was mentioned in their conversation. Grimmjow quickly got up from the ground (And from looking stupid) and turned away from her eye contact, turning slightly pink.

 

He turned to Yammy and Luppi who were having a hysteric silent laughing fit and pulled a painful smile. "Shut the up." He spoke through clenched teeth.

 

"Why? You like her?" Luppi asked in a sing-song voice. Grimmjow turned red. "W-What! no!"

 

Luppi turned to Yammy and they both grinned. Quick as flash, Yammy held Grimmjow by his shoulders and Luppi called Isane.

 

"Hey! Shinigami! Yeah, you! Come here for a second! Quick!" Luppi called and Isane went over towards them. Grimmjow struggled to escape but Yammy held him like steel cables.

 

Isane stood in font of them/(Grimmjow) and pulled a confused look. "Yes? What's wrong, Arrancar-sama?" Isane asked sweetly and Grimmjow felt warm on his cheeks.

 

Luppi glanced and noticed that Grimmjow was blushing like crazy and giggled. "Oh, nothing actually, Shinigami-sama. It's just that we would like to see you up front. If that is okay with you."

 

Isane flinched, slightly turning pink. Were they asking permission to check her out? "I'm fine with that, I guess." Isane spoke uncertainly and stood there as Luppi and Yammy tilted their head while looking at her.

 

"I think she's a 3." Yammy spoke.

 

"Excuse me!" Isane gasped a little offended.

 

"Nah! She's a 2."

 

"Mister!"

 

"She's a 10 okay, now stop dissing her!" Grimmjow growled loudly at both of them, thoroughly pissed that they gave her a low number (What are they, judges?) Luppi and Yammy looked like they've successfully accomplished a mission while Isane turned beet root red.

 

Grimmjow glanced up to her and scoffed. "What? You've never heard someone calling you hot?" Grimmjow spoke harshly and fidgeted Yammy's hand off him. With that, he pocketed his hands and headed to the Garganta Ulquiorra opened up (Yes, the UlquiHime have returned and so did the Yorouichi and Kisuke couple.)

 

He stopped next to Isane and stared from toe to head of her. He used his hand and leveled who was taller. "Cool. I like tall women." And he added a small smirk and Isane smiled at the ground, blushing immensely still.

 

"Let's go guys! I wanna sleep!" Starrk spoke out and the Arrancars headed to the open Garganta while another one was opened by Kisuke.

 

Both groups entered their Gargantas and headed back to their world.

 

 

Alright!

Okay, I'm too tired..

But this explains a few other couples and such.

Not enough IchiRuki, I'm sorry!

I like Isane and Grimmjow and they look cute together (To me)

Kay, C ya~!