Maroon 5 - Misery

Bleach Karaoke

 

Alright guys.

An English song right now so hope this is okay…?

I don’t know that much English Bands (All I know is Simple Plan, Linkin Park and … Well that’s all I know. Maroon 5 is okay but their songs is not that loud [I like loud songs~!^^] But their still nice~!^^)

Okay, you get my message. I need help in English and Japan songs/bands!!!

So just review/comment suggestions so that I’ll be enlightened (or something). So yeah, Enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“I have a SONG!!!”

 

Everyone turned to the outstretched hand and standing blonde man. He had a grin on him, much like Gin’s smile.

 

“Shinji! What the hell are you doing dude?!” Hiyori hissed at him and tried to yank him back down to his chair.

 

“And I’m doing the song with Hiyori, Kensei and Lisa!” Shinji added.

 

“Dude!!!” Kensei yelled.

 

“Shut up!!” Lisa cried.

 

“Come on! It’ll be fun!” Shinji smirked and grabbed all of them to the stage.

 

“Alright! Let’s have at it, folks! Give them a round of applause, now!” Yamamoto spoke and the crowd clapped warily. The Seiretei is still not able to accept the Vizards after they have helped them win the War.

 

Hiyori scowled at the crowd, not liking the way they were clapping. She spotted Ichigo and he gave her a funny face.

 

“Ichigo!!” Hiyori hissed to herself and Lisa sighed.

 

“Old man, may I?” Shinji asked and gestured the mic. Yamamoto handed him the mic and Shinji cleared his throat.

 

“Okay. You see folks, my friends and I are going to play a band song but we’re short of the Main singer so is anybody going to volunteer?” Shinji asked and more murmurs answered.

 

“Ehh? Come on people! It’s a very fun song! Come on!” Shinji whined and everybody avoided his eyes.

 

Shinji’s smirk grew wider. “Alright, I’ll pick someone.” Comically, Shinji covered his eyes and wandered his other hand to the audience (Pointing).

 

His hand stopped at Aizen’s direction and Shinji smirked. “Aizen!! Come up here!!”

 

Before Aizen could deny, the people surrounding him quickly ushered him to the stage (forcibly). Aizen wasn’t amused and glared at Shinji, who returned by smirking. Lazily, Shinji slumped his hand over Aizen’s shoulder and whispered. “You’re gonna sing-“

 

“WHAT!!!!” Aizen yelled at the name of the song and desperately tried to get off the stage.

 

Quickly, Shinji grabbed a mic and twirled its cord around Aizen’s neck, immobilizing him. The others on the stage had already set up the drums and guitars.

 

“I don’t want to! That song gives me Misery!” Aizen cried and was silenced when the crowd roared at the name of the song.

 

“MISERY!!! MISERY!!! MISERY!!!” They chanted and Aizen looked defeatedly at Shinji who was already wearing his electric guitar around him. Shinji winked and yelled at the mic that stood (with a mic stand) in front of him.

 

Mina!! Give it up for, MISERY!!!!” Shinji yelled at the mic and the crowd cheered.

 

Defeated and smiling pitifully to himself, Aizen started the song.

 

Maroon 5 – Misery

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g6g2mvItp4&ob=av2e

 

Aizen – Lead Singer

Shinji – Main Guitar

Hirako – Lead Guitar

Lisa – Bass

Kensei – Drums.

 

Aizen-

Oh yeah

 

The band started playing the tempo of the song.

 

Aizen-

Oh yeah

So scared of breaking it

But you won't let it bend

And I wrote two hundred letters

I will never send (Aizen wiggled his fingers to the crowd)

Sometimes these cuts are so much deeper than they seem

You'd rather cover up

I'd rather let them bleed

 

Shinji & Others (Except Aizen)-

So let me be

And I'll set you free

 

Aizen-

Oh yeah!

 

Shinji-

I am in misery

There ain't nobody who can comfort me

 

Ichigo felt his eyes widened. Shinji’s voice is not bad.

 

Aizen-

Oh yeah

 

Kensei-

Why won't you answer me?

The silence is slowly killing me

 

Mashiro squealed when she heard her captain singing in his baritone voice.

 

Aizen-

Oh yeah

 

Shinji-

Girl you really got me bad

You really got me bad

I'm gonna get you back

Gonna get you back

 

Kensei-

Your salty skin and how

It mixes in with mine

The way it feels to be

Completely intertwined

Not that I didn't care

It's that I didn't know

 

Shinji-

It's not what I didn't feel,

It's what I didn't show

 

 

All-

So let me be

And I'll set you free

 

Aizen-

I am in misery

There ain't nobody who can comfort me (Shinji - Oh yeah)

Why won't you answer me

The silence is slowly killing me (Shinji - Oh Yeah)

 

Kensei & Shinji-

Girl you really got me bad

You really got me bad

I'm gonna get you back

I'm gonna get you back

 

Kensei-

Say your faith is shaken

You may be mistaken

You keep me wide awake and

Waiting for the sun

 

 

Aizen-

I'm desperate and confused

So far away from you

I'm getting there

I don't care where I have to go

 

Shinji-

Why do you do what you do to me, yeah

Why won't you answer me, answer me, yeah

Why do you do what you do to me, yeah

Why won't you answer me, answer me, yeah

 

At this point, the audience stood up from their chairs and started jumping, getting ready to sing along to the chorus.

 

All-

I am in misery

There ain't nobody who can comfort me (Shinji- Oh yeah)

Why won't you answer me

The silence is slowly killing me (Aizen- Oh yeah)

 

All-

Girl you really got me bad

You really got me bad

I'm gonna get you back

Gonna get you back [x3]

 

 

Aizen ended the song with smirk. Everyone was clapping his or her hands and Kensei put his fist up in the air as a gesture. Hiyori smirked, happy with the response they got from playing the song. Lisa wiped her sweat beads from her forehead.

 

Shinji grabbed Aizen’s arm and raised it up and bowed. Aizen glanced at Shinji, confused at his ex-captain’s behavior. Was he not an enemy? Was he not the person who destroyed his captain’s Shinigami life? And here, his captain acted all cheerful and happy, as if the event that night did not happen.

 

Shinji turned to the still confused face Aizen. “I owe you, now huh, fukutaichou?” Shinji teased.

 

Aizen scoffed, slightly bemused at his old title. “Yes, you do.”

 

Yamamoto clapped his hands as he walked up the stage, smiling greatly at the latter. He grabbed Hiyori’s mic from her mic stand and sighed, not knowing what to say after the spectacular performance.

 

“I’m utterly speechless right now, folks. Who knew our ex-Taichous and Fukutaichous knew how to play in a band?” Yamamoto chuckled heartily as the crowd applauded once more.

 

Back at his seat, Ichigo scoffed. Wait till you hear me shredding the guitar, Old man!

 

“Alright! Now then, we have one last song for the night before we end this event. Time flies when you’re having fun no?” Yamamoto chuckled at his own joke and resumed to the matter. “So, who’s next?”

 

There were fewer murmurs and some people shifted on their seats as they ponder on whether to sing the last song or wait till next week.

 

Yamamoto suddenly remembered something and spoke to the mic. “Just to remind you folks, your Zanpakutou’s are able to try out for this event! (A/N: Yes, the Zanpakutous are able to Materialize on their own now~!^^)

 

I want to give it a try!

 

“You sure?”

 

Momo, may give it a try?

 

“Sure you can!”

 

Should I go out there, Rukia-sama?

 

“If that is what you want, Sode no Shirayuki, then yes, you may go.”

 

“Do you want to go, Katen Kyoukatsu-san?”

 

I rather not, Kyoraku but I think she wants to have a go.

 

Yamamoto glanced at the Shinigami that was staring at their Zanpakutou. He smirked and started counting.

 

“5.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yo!! So there you have it!

4 Zanpakutou’s are going to sing the next song!

The person who guesses the name of this 4 Zanpakutou’s correctly will get a… FREE COOKIE~!!! <:-3

Heheh… Anyways, the next song will be a Jap so yeah.

C ya~!