IU - Good Day

Bleach Karaoke

 

Hi~! Okay, I didn’t have time write this at the previous chapter so here’s what I gotta say~! ^_^

Welcome to Bleach Karaoke~!^^

I’ll do Korean, Japan and English songs (But mostly Korean cuz that’s all I know.)

You can request for a song and the characters who will sing it at the reviews/comments and I’ll try to see if the characters of song fits it.

Kay, ENJOY!!!^^

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

IU – Good Day

 

 

“I-I will.”

 

Everybody turned to the outspoken little girl that is Momo Hinamori. She looked determined and Toshiro was taken aback. I thought singing wasn’t her thing. He thought.

 

“Alright! Come up here Hinamori-fukutaichou. Let’s give her a round of applause!!” Yamamoto called and the crowd clapped. Momo went up the stage and took the mic.

 

“For this song, I need some back-up singers so I’ll call them up, shall I? Nemu Kurotsuchi and SoiFon-Taichou. Oh, and Rangiku-san, if you’re up for a second song.” Momo spoke and the three girls went up. Ranigku looked pumped up to sing a song while SoiFon looked worried. Nemu was neutral looking.

 

The group crowded around the DJ set to pick up a song when Rangiku whispered to Hinamori.

 

“So, did he said yes?”

 

“No. Shiro-kun didn’t want to go steady with me. Says that he can’t date a person he can’t protect. A load of crap.” Momo answered back.

 

 

~3 Hours before~

 

 

“Shiro-kun, are you in here?” Momo asked as she entered his barracks.

 

“It’s Hitsugaya-taichou to you and what is it, Momo?” He asked, not looking up from the paperwork on his desk.

 

“Can you stop that for a minute? I wanna talk to you.” Momo spoke and Hitsugaya glanced up.

 

“Alright. You have my attention.” He spoke and stopped writing.

 

“Toshiro-kun, can we go steady?” Momo asked innocently while looking at the floor.

 

“Ste-Steady? As in Boy and Girlfriend?”

 

Momo nodded and looked up at him. “Well?”

 

Toshiro looked down and Momo felt worried. Did she asked at a wrong time?

 

“Momo…” Hitsugaya spoke and walked towards her. He grabbed her hands to his.

 

“I can’t be your boyfriend.”

 

“W-What? Why?”

 

“How can I be your boyfriend when I can’t even protect you. Did you not see what I did to you? I stabbed my sword into you! I just can’t live with the fact that I stabbed my girlfriend.” Hitsugaya spoke with sadness in his eyes.

 

“I don’t care, Shiro! It’s all in the past now! I love you and you love me! So why can’t we?” She asked as tears formed in her eyes.

 

Toshiro glanced up to her with disapproving eyes and Momo realized her answer.

 

“I see… Alright. I h-have to go.” Momo spoke in a hurry and ran out of the room before bursting to tears.

 

“Momo!!” Hitsugaya called out.

 

 

~Present~

 

 

“I’m never going to listen to you advices anymore.” Momo spoke to Rangiku and she whined.

 

“Ehh? Come on, At least you know that he just want to be stronger.”

 

“Strong my . Let’s just get this song started. I want to show him how I felt after that confrontation.” Momo spoke determinedly and the girls positiond themselves with Momo at the front.

 

“O-Okay. Here’s the song, Good Day by IU. This song reflects on how I felt this past few days after the war. Hope you enjoy it!” Momo spoke and bowed and the crowd cheered as the song started.

 

 

IU – Good Day

 

IU- Momo Hinamori

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mph01n_dVBE

 

Momo-

Eojjeom ireohke haneureun deo paran geonji

Oneulttara wae barameun tto wanbyeokhanji

 

While Momo was singing, Nemu, Rangiku and Soifon danced to the song.

 

Momo-

Geunyang moreuneun cheok

Hana motdeureun cheok

Jaweobeorin cheok ttan yaegil shijakhalkka

Amu mal mothage ibmatchulkka

 

Everyone gasped! Who knew Momo had a voice in her! Rangiku noticed when she was dancing and smirked. They haven’t heard the half of it yet! She thought.

 

Momo-

Nunmuri chaollaseo gogael deureo

Heureuji mothage tto saljjak useo

Naege wae ireoneunji

Museum mareul haneunji

Oneul haetdeon modeun mal jeo haneul wiro

Hanbeondo mothaetdeon mal

Ulmyeonseo hal jureun na mollatdeon mal (Here it comes!Thought Rangiku)

Naneunyo oppaga joheungeol~ eotteokhae

 

Everyone clapped cheered when Momo held that note. Aizen looked happily at her. (A/N: Yes, even Aizen need a break sometimes. Don’t worry. He won’t do anything! ^_^)  Aizen glanced at Hitsugaya who was astonished.

 

Momo-

Saero bakkwin nae meoriga byeolloyeonneunji

Ibgo nawatdeon oshi shilsuyeotdeon geonji

Ajik moreuneun cheok

Gieok an naneun cheok

Amu ireopdeon geotcheoreom gureobolkka

Geunyang nagajago yaegihalkka

 

Momo-

Nunmuri chaollaseo gogael deureo

Heureuji mothage tto saljjak useo

Naege wae ireoneunji

Museum mareul haneunji

Oneul haetdeon modeun mal jeo haneul wiro

Hanbeondo mothaetdeon mal

Ulmyeonseo hal jureun na mollatdeon mal

Naneunyo oppaga joheungeol~ (hyu) eotteokhae

 

When she finished her line, Momo was ushered by the other girls towards the side like how they choreographed it.

 

Momo-

Ireon nareul bogo

Geureon seulpeun mareun haji marayo

(Rangiku, Nemu &Soifon: Haji marayo)

Cheoreopneun geonji jogeum dunhan geonji

Mideul suga eopneungeoryo

 

Momo-

Nunmureun naoneunde hwaljjak useo

Ne apeul makgoseo mak kkeuge useo

Naega wae ireoneunji

Bukkeureomdo eopneunji

Jajonshimeun gobge jeobeo haneulwiro OH

Han beondo mothaetdeon mal

Eojjeomyeon dashin mothal baro geu mal

Naneunyo oppaga joheungeol~OH (Nemu: Aikku, hana tul)

 

Momo-

I'm in my dream~

 

Nemu, Rangiku & Soifon-

It's too beautiful

Beautiful day

Make it a good day

Just don't make me cry

 

Momo-

Ireohke joheun nal

 

Everyone cheered like crazy as they have just witnessed Momo’s hidden talent. A fricking 3 octaves! Toshiro felt guilty all the way through the song because Momo locked eyes only on him as she sang. It felt as though the song was dedicated to him. How he wished he said yes but he had his reason!

 

Not good of a reason, Master. Hyourinmaru spoke-thought.

 

“Shut up! I just don’t want her to be hurt anymore…” Toshiroe thought back.

 

Momo, Nemu, Rangiku and SoiFon bowed down as the crowd clapped and cheered. What a spectacular moment!

 

Yamamoto climbed up the stage and grabbed the mic.

 

“Well done, Hinamori-san! Give her a round of applause to Seireite’s hidden singer!” Yamamoto roared and everyone clapped.

 

Momo blushed and Yamamoto held up his hand for silence. The crowd grew quiet as they waited for him to speak.

 

“Now then. I’m sure Hinamori-san sang this song for a reason. So what did this song portrayed to you, Hinamori-fukutaichou?” Yamamoto asked and gave her the mic.

 

“Well… Just as the song suggest, it’s about a heartbreak of a girl confessing the love to a boy. The boy however turned her down and the girl pondered on what she did wrong. And the confession was made a beautiful peaceful day, hence the name of the song, ‘Good Day’.” Hinamori spoke and handed the mic back.

 

“Agh.. Love! Of course, I’m too old for this moment but tell me, who is the boy that you confessed to, Hinamori-san? You had said at the beginning of the song that this represents what you have felt a few days ago. Who is it?” Yamamoto asked.

 

“I didn’t confessed, Yamamoto-taichou. He knows fully well how I felt… But-“

 

“But?”

 

“I’m sorry. I spoke too much.” Hinamori answered back and turned red. She wanted to save Shiro-kun’s face and hers so she stayed quiet.

 

“Alright. Seems like we have pried too much on Hinamori’s love life. Give her another round of applause and to her back-up singers as well!” Yamamoto spoke out and the crowd cheered for Momo’s brave song. Not many people have wanted to express their love on stage let alone by song.

 

As the group walked down, Yamamoto held his hand up for silence.

 

“Now, We have time for two more songs! Remember! Solos, bands and duets or groups are able to sing together! So either volunteer yourself or I will have to pick up a name!”

 

There were lesser murmurs now and a few people were deciding by themselves.

 

Should we go?

 

I don’t want to! You go with her! She likes you!

 

But I’m scared!

 

I’ll think I’ll go for solo.

 

Endless murmurs filled the audience. Getting impatient, Yamamoto started counting down.

 

“5.”

 

Hurry you go!

 

I don’t know what to sing!

 

“4.”

 

I don’t want to be alone!

 

You go, then I’ll go

 

“3.”

 

Hurry! He’s almost done counting!

 

Stopped being pushy!

 

“2.”

 

Why not you go?!

 

I hate singing!

 

“1.”

 

“I have a SONG!!!”