Hatsune Miku - World is Mine

Bleach Karaoke

 

Yo guys!!!

Guess this is the first Jap song so I hope I did it right…?

Anyway, on with the show!!!!

Rock on Hatsune Miku!!

~~~~~*~~~~~

 

 

“5.”

 

“Quickly, get out from the Zanpakutou!” Rukia spoke and Sode no Shirayuki swiveled out magically from her sword form. She wasn’t the only one who changed into their Spirit Form.

 

Rangiku’s Haineko formed and seated next to her master while doing her hair a quick fix.

 

Kyouraku’s Katen Kyoukatsu formed as well, the Elder one seating next to her master while the masked one had her gaze on the drums set on the stage.

 

Momo’s Tobiume formed too and walked up the stage. There, she bowed to Yamamoto and gestured the mic. Yamamoto smiled at her bravery and handed the mic to her.

 

“Hello everyone. As most of you may know, I am Tobiume, Momo’s Zanpakutou. I’m going to play Hatsune Miku’s ‘World is Mine’-“ She was cut off by the roars of excitement from the crowd. She smiled at herself until the crowd settled down and continued.

 

“As I was saying, I’m going to play Hatsune Miku’s ‘World Is Mine’ but the problem is that I can’t play it alone. So I need some volunteers to help me play the guitars and drums, so is there anyone who can help me?” Tobiume asked and there were silent looks at the crowd.

 

“I’ll go!!” Haineko mewled out and Rangiku smirked at her Zanpakutou’s determination. Tobiume smiled, slightly knowing that her best friend would participate in the song. Tobiume let out a silent chuckle and waved Haineko to the stage.

 

Haineko face formed a cat smile and she jumped to the stage. Sode no Shirayuki  stood from her seat next to Rukia and spoke. “I’ll go too.” Haineko whispered a contented ‘Nya~!’ as Sode no Shirayuki walked up the stage.

 

“Okay. We just need one more person.” Tobiume spoke and the masked one of Katen Kyoukatsu stood up. Nanao stood up with her and the both of them walked up the stage. Katen Kyoukatsu looked up to Nanao and Tobiume and her eyes gazed on the drum set again.

 

“Tobiume, Katen Kyoukatsu would like to play the drums for you, if that is okay?” Nanao spoke for her and Tobiume smiled.

 

“I guess that is alright. Alright guess that is in order. Please wait for awhile folks as we set up the pace.” Tobiume spoke and went off to set up the guitars.

 

Back down at the seat, Yamamoto heard rumbling from the audience. A Shinigami behind him spoke to his friend.

 

“God, I’m so hungry right now.”

 

“I know right? Wished that there was a buffet somewhere.”

 

“Not to mention that I’m getting restless sitting here for the whole event.”

 

“There should be an Intermission right?”

 

“Intermission?”

 

“God! How stupid are you?! A break. And Intermission is a break. So that we can go eat or go to the toilet or something!”

 

“True. True. And I think that the performance would be better if they changed clothes. Seriously, who dances wearing the Shinigami uniforms? Weird no?”

 

“Hear Hear. And I wish there are some glow sticks for us to use. I can barely see your face!”

 

“That’s cuz you’re myopic dude!”

 

“Whatever.

 

Yamamoto made a note to himself to make some adjustments to the next Friday event. It was true. The majority of the audience probably haven’t eaten dinner or is in a desperate need for the toilet. He should have prepared better for the Event.

 

‘Oh well. Nothing is done perfect at the first try.’Yamamoto thought and he glanced up where the Female Zanpkutous have already set up their equipments and such.

 

Tobiume held a bass guitar while Haineko held an electric guitar. Katen Kyoukatsu was seated looking contented before the drum set. Sode no Shirayuki however was not bearing any instruments and was standing in front of the mic. But her hair has changed to mimic Hatsune Miku.

 

Tobiume somehow cleverly did Sode no Shirayuki’s hair into two long ponytails and her bangs fell slightly on her face. She looked really beautiful and cute at the same time. She looked Bute or Ceautiful! Rukia felt proud letting her participate in the song.

 

“Alright people, Let’s end the party! If you want to, you can stand up from your seats and dance to the song, Nya~!” Haineko mewed out to the audience.

 

And with that, everyone stood up from his or her seats as Tobiume gave Katen Kyoukatsu the sign to start the song.

 

Hatsune Miku – World Is Mine

 

Sode no Shirayuki – Main Singer/ Hatsune Miku

 

Haineko – Lead Guitar

 

Tobiume – Bass

 

Katen Kyoukatsu - Drums

 

www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=DTXO7KGHtjI

 

Sode no Shirayuki-

 

Sekai de ichi-ban OHIME-SAMA

Sou-iu atsukai KOKORO-ete

Yone

 

The crowd roared at hearing Sode no Shirayuki’s high pitched voice. Little did they know that Tobiume tweaked with the pitch of Sode no Shirayuki’s mic to make it high-pitched. Haineko played her guitar with fore accompanied by Katen Kyoukatsu, hitting the drums hard. Tobiume looked to them and smiled to herself. They should play more often.

 

Sode no Shirayuki-

Sono-ichi

Itsumo to chigau kamigata ni kigatsuku koto

Sono-ni

Chanto kutsu made miru-koto, ii ne?

Sono-san

Watashi no hito-koto niwa mittsu no kotoba de henji suru koto

Wakatta ra migite ga orusu nano wo nantoka-e!

 

Sode no Shirayuki stopped and gave a signal for Tobiume to sing the next line.

 

Tobiume-

Betsuni wagamama nante itte nain-dakara

Kimi ni KOKORO kara omotte hoshii no KAWAII 'tte

 

The audience jumped and sang along to the chorus.

 

All (Except Katen Kyoukatsu)-

Sekai de ichi-ban OHIME-SAMA

Kiga-tsuite ne e ne e

Mataseru nante rongai yo

Watashi wo dare-dato omotte runo?

Mou! nan-daka amai-mono ga tabetai!

Ima suguni yo?

 

Haineko took the stage, playing her guitar solo. Rangiku squealed and jumped up and down as though she was on Ectasy. “Haineko!! You Go, GIRLFRIEND!!” She roared louder then the crowd and Haineko stick her tongue out playfully, happy that her Master is supporting her.

 

Sode no Shirayuki-

Ichigo no notta Shortcake

Kodawari tamago no torokeru pudding

Minna, minna gaman shimasu

Wagamama na ko dato omowa-nai de

Watashi datte yareba-dekiru mon

Atode koukai suru wayo

 

Sode no Shirayuki winked at the crowd and the men grew wild. Rukia laughed at her Zanpakutou’s playfulness but Senbonzakura wasn’t amused. He had a nagging fit in Byakuya’s head.

 

Haineko-

Touzen desu! datte watashi wa

 

All (Except Katen Kyoukatsu)-

Sekai de ichi-ban OHIME-SAMA

Chanto mitete yone dokoka ni icchau yo?

Fui-ni dakishime-rareta kyuuni sonna eh~?

HIKARERU abunai yo"sou-itte soppo muku kimi

... kocchi noga ABUNAI wayo

 

Sode no Shirayuki-

Oh, Hey Baby

OH~!

 

The song ended with Haineko’s electrifying strumming on the guitar and the crowd cheered. Even Yamamoto was standing up and let out a well-deserved roar.

 

Haineko and Tobiume sent out ‘V’ signs and winks while Sode no Shirayuki bowed down gracefully. Katen Kyoukatsu however was in a daze, starring at the drumsticks in her hand. Never before had she felt so light-headed and free. She let out a tired but happy sigh.

 

Kyouraku wolf-whistled at his little Zanpakutou, but he wasn’t the only who was whistling! Most of the men were wolf-whistling, particularly at Sode no Shirayuki. Sode no Shirayuki beamed down to the crowd, seeing her master smiling immensely towards her.

 

Yamamoto climbed up the stage and clapped his hands. Sode no Shirayuki handed him the mic and he took it. “Give it up for the girls, everyone!”

 

A wave of applause was heard and Sode no Shirayuki blushed while the two best friends behind her gave out winks. Katen Kyoukatsu merely started to walk down the stage but Haineko held her back. The four of them bowed down together.

 

“Alright. Thank you girls! And that concludes the end of the first Friday Night and I hoped everyone here have enjoyed it! Do come back next week. And don’t worry, after hearing some suggestions from my fellow Shinigami, the next Friday night will have a buffet and a souvenir shop-“ Yamamoto spoke.

 

“Will that be Sake?!” Rangiku roared from her seat and was sharply silenced by Hitsugaya kicking her back to seat down.

 

Yamamoto thought for a short second. “Yes there will be Sake but they are only available from 8:30PM onwards.” He answered, thinking that is a safe precaution.

 

“With that, I wish all of our visitors and Shinigami a restful weekend! Until next week!” Yamamoto spoke and bowed off the stage.

 

After that, everyone started dispersing from the area. The Shinigami in charged piled up the plastic seats while the others started closing up the stage. Aizen was ushered away back to his cell with Gin and Tosen while the Arrancars opened up a Garganta to return back to Huece Mundo.

 

Yamamoto and Starrk shook hands and exchanged small talks while the Arrancars bid farewell with either other Shinigami or with the Vizard.

 

Ichigo and Grimmjow exchanged looks and Grimmjow smirked evilly.

 

“You weren’t a bad rapper, Strawberry.” He chided and punched Ichigo’s shoulder.

 

Ichigo rubbed the area he was hit and pulled a painful smirk. “You’re not bad either, Cat.” He punched Grimmjow’s shoulder harder then it’s suppose to be.

 

Grimmjow felt a vein popped on his head and he gritted his teeth. “Carrot-Top!” he repeated

 

Ichigo wasn’t going to lose in this name game. “Yarn Player!” he repeated as well.

 

“Scowl Freak!”

 

“Milk Drinker!”

 

“*Gasp* You take that back!”

 

“Who’s gonna make me?!”

 

Which resulted into a dust scruffle between the two of them. Rukia sighed at Ichigo’s brattyness (Is that a Word?) and glanced at Isane next to her. She was chuckling at them but she was looking at Grimmjow with much interest. Rukia lifted an eyebrow and shrugged, not wanting to be a busybody.

 

As Rukia’s eye wandered around here. Szayel and Mayuri was discussing something about science and dissecting something with four legs. Next to him was Uryuu talking in an exasperated pace to Nemu, who was looking slightly annoyed. Must be because of the dance he did with Isane. Rukia thought.

 

She wandered her eyes again and she saw Toshiro speaking to Momo who was showing her back at him. It seems like he is trying to reconcile with her or something. Farther away from him was Rangiku who was waving goodbye to Gin as he was sent away to his prison cell. They would have to meet again next week.

 

Her eyes kept on wandering (She spotted SoiFon and Ggio Vega talking quite closely together, Unohana and Kenpachi chuckling together, Loly and Menoly chatting with Karin and Yuzu and Jinta hitting Ururu on the head for something or other) and only then did she realize that Orihime and Ulquiorra was nowhere to be seen! Where are they? Rukia turned, searching for a sign of Auburn Hair or a Pale Person.

 

“Where are they? Urahara is opening the Garganta to the Real World soon!” Rukie whispered to herself.

 

“I’m sure that Orihime’s with Ulquiorra. You need not worry. Ulquiorra knows how to open a Garganta so he’ll be able to send her back home.” Isane spoke to her and Rukia looked up to her, slightly worried.

 

“But don’t you think it’s strange? Do you think that Orihime has a thing for Ulquiorra?” Rukia asked and Isane thought about it.

 

Isane shrugged. “I dunno. But do you really think that Ulquiorra is the type to go after a… special girl like Orihime?” Isane asked.

 

Rukia shrugged too. “You may never know.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~*~~~~~

Alright!

I guess that concludes the first of many Friday nights to come.

Wow, long chappie for you guys~!^_^

Who knew that Sode no Shirayuki had a voice in her? *cough*Mic Alteration*cough*

The next chapter would be something different~!

*Cough*Some Couple*Cough*Interaction*Cough**Cough*

=_=’’’

Until then, c ya~!^_^