Lollipop

Bleach Karaoke

 

~In Sereitei~

 

Tock Tock Tock!!

 

‘Attention all Shingami! To celebrate the victory of the Winter War and the truce between Vizard and Arrancar, Head Captain Yamamoto has decided to hold a Karaoke Night to relief all of our strain! The Karaoke Night is held at the center of Rukongai every Friday night. More details will be located at the hands out your captains have given out to you this morning. Thank you for listening!’

 

“Ehh? We’re going to have a karaoke night?” Rangiku whined and smiled, devilishly after reading through the Karaoke Flyer.

 

“Matsumoto, did you somehow persuaded Head Captain to do this?” Toshiro asked and glared at the piece of paper.

 

It read:

 

Welcome all! (Literally all)

Head Captain Yamamoto has decided to hold a Karaoke Night every Friday night so to relief all of our Shinigami’s strain after the war.

We have agreed to invite everyone, including the Vizard and Humans from the Real World and Arrancar’s from Huece Mundo. (Zanpakutou’s are able to participate)

The Arrancar’s new Leader, Coyote Starrk, has made a truce with Soul Society to remain the peace and to strengthen that bond, Head Captain Yamamoto has decided on this special Weekly event.

All our songs are available (Korean, Japanese and English. We can stretch if we have other foreign music)

You are able to participate in groups, bands, duets or solos.

Instrumental pieces are recommended as well (As long as the audience is not bored by it)

So, What are you waiting for?!

Join in the fun this Friday!!

Starts: 7PM

Ends: 9PM

 

 

~In the Real World~

 

 

“Hey dad! We got a flyer from Soul Society.” Ichigo called out and lazily dodge a kick from his dad.

 

“A flyer?” He asked and grabbed the flyer. “Hmm… Wonder if Ruuken and Urahara has received this…”

 

“Sure they will. So does that mean we get to go to Soul Society at last?!” Yuzu cried out happily.

 

“If you guys want!” Isshin spoke and he and Yuzu contained their squeals. Karin and Ichigo both exchanged looks.

 

 

~In Huece Mundo~

 

 

“Yo, Starrk! There’s a hell butterfly that gave us a flyer!” Grimmjow cried out and threw the flyer at him.

 

Starrk grabbed it casually from the cushion he was sleeping in and took a look at it.

 

“Yamamoto’s going to have a karaoke night. Think we should go?” He asked and handed Lilynette the flyer.

 

“It seems they want to keep the truce in check. I suggest that we go.” Ulquiorra spoke nonchalantly.

 

“You just want to see Orihime!” Grimmjow yelled back and received the ‘Shut up or die’ glare.

 

Starrk sighed. “If a singing competition what they want, it’s what they get.” Starrk told them and snored back.

 

 

~Friday~

 

6.45PM

 

 

The stage was set up and the seats were already filled. The seating arrangements was done so as the Shinigami’s were seated at the right side while the others (Humans, Arrancars and Vizards) are seated at left side. Starrk and Yamamoto nodded their heads as a greeting as they waited for the event to start.

 

A Garganta appeared at the sky above the audience and the Kurosaki’s, Ishida’s and practically everyone from the human world fell out from it and landed on the ground.

 

“Yah!! Urahara-san! Next time, watch the landing!” Ichigo yelled angrily as they took their seats. Urahara merely chuckled and seated behind him.

 

‘Seems like that is in order. I should start the event now, should I?’ Yamamoto spoke and walked to the stage. He grabbed the mic and cleared his throat for attention.

 

“Greetings everyone. Seems like you have received my invitation. Seems like it is in order so now, who will like to start the event by volunteering to sing a song?” Yamamoto asked.

 

*Murmur murmur*

 

The audience murmured and exchanged looks.

 

Yamamoto sighed and smiled as an idea came up to his mind. “If that’s the case, I will draw my own slots! The lucky person or persons who are called must come up and sing us a song!”

 

There were murmurs in the audience and a few people prayed to not be picked.

 

“Now let see.” Yamamoto started.

 

‘Please not me. PLEASE not me!’ Ichigo prayed silently.

 

“Since he has been our trump card for the vistory of the war, Ichigo Kurosaki!”

 

“DAMN!!!” But thankfully, Ichigo’s outcry was muffled by the sound of cheering by the audience.

 

Grudgingly, he walked up the stage, looking like a fool. From the stage, he saw Grimmjow snickering evilly and Ichigo gave him the glare. Karma will come soon enough.

 

“Oh? Grimmjow-san, since you are obviously happy about this, how about joining in with Kurosaki-san?” Yamamoto asked- scratch that, ordered.

 

“What!!” Grimmjow yelled and was pushed to the stage.

 

“Following him, will be Isane Kotetsu, Rukia Kuchiki, Rangiku Matsumoto, Orihime Inoue. Please step forward.” Yamamoto spoke and the girls approach the stage.

 

Matsumoto gave winks to the crowd and all the men wolf whistled.

 

“Next is Gin Ichimaru, Ulquiorra Cifer and Uryuu Ishida. Okay Let’s get this show on the road!” Yamamoto said and left the stage.

 

The group crowded to the DJ set and after consideration, they decided on one song.

 

With that, the boys positioned themselves at the back and girls stationed themselves in front.

 

“Alright! We got a song! Let’s get this party started!!” Ichigo spoke into the mike and crowd cheered.

 

 

Big Bang ft 2NE1 – Lollipop

 

Gdragon – Ichigo

TOP – Grimmjow

Daesung – Gin

Seungri – Ulquiorra

Taeyang – Uryuu

CL – Isane

Minji – Rukia

Park Bom – Rangiku

Sandara – Orhime

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIRW_elc-rY&ob=av3e

 

Orihime took a deep breath and exhaled. She glanced at Ulquiorra who gave her an encouraging look.

 

*Fighting!* Ulquiorra face-spoke and Orihime sighed.

 

She grabbed her mike and sang the first line.

 

Orhime-

Lolli Lolli Oh Lollipop

Lolli Lolli Oh Lolli Lollipop

 

Ichigo walked robotically in front of the girls and gave a cheeky smile to the crowd

 

Ichigo-

Nah, that’s not how we do it

 

With that, the song tempo changed and the girls danced as they singed.

 

The Girls-

Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh neon naui Lollipop

Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh Lolli-Pop-Pop

 

Lolli Lolli Lollipop Boy neon naui Lollipop

Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh Lolli-Pop-Pop

 

After the girl’s finished their line, Grimmjow took the stage and started singing his rap with the others starting to dance around him.

 

Grimmjow-

Makdaesatangboda deo dalkoomhan

Nae maeumeun teojildeuthan

Nan kkalkkeumhan namja T.O.P.

Naesarang Bling Bling like L E D

 

With that, the girl regained the front line and started their dance while Isane rap her part. Unohana was astonished! Who knew her quiet lieutenant has a rapper within her?

 

Isane-

Keudaen ddak nae STYLEya

Banjjakbanjjak STARya

Saekdareungeol wonhae? (Ichigo- Yes!)

Let me show you if that’s okay

 

Somehow, while they were singing, the group has cleverly separated. The girls stayed posing at the right side of the stage while the boys danced next to them.

 

Ichigo-

Now come on

Saek-kkaleun Rainbow

Nal neukkin soongan neon bbajyeoringeol ara

You just can’t control

 

After Ichigo finished his dance with his group, they swiggled down to a pose and the girls resumed dancing.

 

Orihime-

Nal saro jabeun geon

Neowa namani aneun oori doolui Secret lightx3

 

Ichigo-

Hey girl, let's get it poppin'

 

Both groups fanned out as they both sang the chorus. The audience cheered when both groups danced synchronisedly.

 

Grimmjow-

Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop Dalkoomhage dagawa

Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop Naege soksakyeojwo

 

After Grimmjow’s part of the chorus, the boys fanned to the side of the stage and the girls danced solo together.

 

Rangiku-

Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop Sangkeumhage dagawa

Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop Neoreul wonhajanha           

 

The men whooped as they saw Rangiku dancing seductively but Byakuya wasn’t amused. In that group was his little sister and he will not tolerate anyone whistling at her! A vein threatened to pop and he resisted from drawing his sword.

 

Ichigo-

Lolli Lolli Lollipop Girl Neon naui Lollipop

Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh Lolli-Pop-Pop

 

At this, both teams danced together and sang playfully to each other.

 

Uryuu-

Nal seollege haneun neoui Body Neoui Move

Imi ne shinseoneul gadwibeorin naui Groove

Shiksanghamdeuleun maeil nal jichige hae

Let’s just keep You and I F.R.E.S.H

 

The moment he started dancing seductively with Isane, Nemu shifted uneasily in her seat. How dare he! When she somehow knew that Uryuu was in love with her. It’s just a dance. It’s just for fun. She thought. Mayuri glanced at her and at Uryuu. He will kill him soon.

 

Ichigo-

Now come on

Saek-kkaleun Rainbow

Nal neukkin soongan neon bbajyeoringeol ara

You just can’t control

 

The girl positioned themselves behind the boys as they danced.

 

Rukia-

Nal saro jabeun geon

Neowa namani aneun oori dooriui Secret Lightx3

 

When Rukia’s turn came up, Byakuya lifted his fist to show his excitement but quickly regained himself before anyone saw his excitement outburst. Rukia spotted him and Byakuya smiled at her. *Gambatteh!!*

 

Ichigo-

Hey Girl, Let’s get it popping

 

Grimmjow-

Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop Dalkoomhage dagawa

Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop Naege soksakyeojwo

 

They resumed their chorus routine except that this time, the boys danced at the front and the girls at the back.

 

Rangiku-

Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop Sangkeumhage dagawa

Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop Neoreul wonhajanha

 

When Rangiku sang her part, all the men whooped and whistled. The way she sang sounded seductively.

 

Isane-

Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh Boy Neon naui Lollipop

Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh Lolli-Pop-Pop

 

Ulquiorra-

Han sooganui neukkimi anya

Jigeum doo nooneul gamado neon nae ape seoitneungeol

 

When Ulquiorra sang, all the girls had hearts in their eyes. Who knew he had a nice voice? That’s my Ulquiorra-kun. Orihime thought.

 

Gin-

Naega baradeon keuge neoya

Keunyang idaero neowa na jeo boolbitarae

 

Gin sang solo and everyone gasped. Gin had an amazing voice and Rangiku blushed.

 

Grimmjow-

Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop Dalkoomhage dagawa (Gin- Oh Yeah!)

Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop Naege soksakyeojwo

 

The audience grew wild as they sang along with them.

 

Rangiku-

Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop Sangkeumhage dagawa

Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop Neoreul wonhajanha

 

Ichigo+Isane-

Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh neon naui Lollipop

Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh Lolli-Pop-Pop

Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh neon naui Lollipop

Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh Lolli-Pop-Pop

 

They ended the song with a pose and everyone cheered loudly.  Together, they bowed together.

 

Yamamoto entered the stage and took a mic. “Now then! Give them another round of applause!!”

 

The crowd roared and clapped! Isane, Rukia and Orihime blushed while Rangiku flew a kiss to them.

 

Grimmjow, Gin and Ichigo waved at the crowd while Ulquiorra avoided the coos of girls and Uryuu turned pink.

 

“Now then. The show is not over yet! We still have time for more songs! So, who’s next?” Yamamoto asked and there were lesser murmurs now. Seems like after the first song, some people want to have a go at the song.

 

Gingerly but surely, a hand came up from the crowd.

 

“I-I will.”