erted Cucumber Equals Angry Hyung

YAH!!! He's not my BOYFRIEND, he's my COUSIN!

 

Okay, before you read this I have a few important things to say!

 

Number 1, I've been editing the chapters a bit. There's some new stuff added in there that you might need/want to know. I know that if it was me i probably wouldn't take the time to re-read it, but i encourage you to do so.

Number 2, I'm not really happy with the banner I made myself so if anyone wants to make me a banner I would really apriciate it. Just message me if you'd like to. 

Number 3, i'm sorry if my chapters seem so short. I'm gonna try to work on that. This one's sorta really short, but the next one will hopefully make up for that.

And Finally... Number 4, I'm gonna edit the foreward so that it will have a picture of what Min and the boys look like. Beast and BlockB High School style! keke.

Okay. that's all. Enjoy!!! ^-^

 

 

_____________________________________________

 

 

Taeil POV:

 

I kept eating my lunch, quietly keeping to myself. I half listened to something B-bomb, U-kwon, and Jaehyo were babbling on about. I think U-kwon and B-bomb were trying to talk Jaehyo into going on a date they were trying to set him up with. But Jaehyo being the narcissist he was didn’t think she was good enough.

 

Once we started high school a bunch of girls started saying he was an ulzzang.

 

I rolled my eyes just thinking about the little Jaehyo fangirls running around the school.

 

He got a little full of himself after that.

 

Kyung plopped down in the seat between me and Zico. He looked like he was in a bad mood judging by the way he scowled down at the table. He started massaging his wrist under the table. Now that I looked a little closer it looked like it was swollen.

 

“Where have you been?” Zico asked boredly.

 

Kyung just mumbled back something that I didn’t really think count as words. He didn’t even look up when he gave his mumbles as a reply. He just sat there burning a hole into the table with his eyes. Yep, bad mood for sure.

 

He might have gotten in a fight.

 

That could explain the swollen wrist.

 

And the attitude.

 

Knowing Kyung, that didn’t sound like too far of a stretch.

 

I just shook my head at him and left it alone. I turned back to my food and tried to finish eating in peace. A few minutes passed by alright, but apparently I’m not allowed to eat in peace. Zico kept nudging Kyung and saying his name, but Kyung wouldn’t respond. Eventually Zico elbowed him in the ribs to get his attention.

 

WHAT?” Kyung spat as he sat up and glared at him.

 

Zico nodded his head at something across the room and chuckled.

 

“The new girl’s staring at you hyung.” He said teasingly

 

Kyung swore under his breath. I don’t think anyone else heard it, but I was close enough that I caught it. He looked like he was trying not to look up at her, but eventually gave up and looked across the room at her. They made eye contact and her lip turned up into a smirk. She laughed to herself and turned away and started talking to Yoseob. Kyung growled and dropped his eyes back down onto the table.

 

“What was that hyung?” P.O. asked excitedly.

 

“It’s nothing.” He answered quickly.

 

He started rubbing his hand underneath the table again. Almost like he was nervous. He’s been acting really weird since lunch started. First he was really late getting here because he was probably in a fight, then he acts all pissed off and antisocial, then whatever happened with the new girl just now. What the hell is going on with him today? He was perfectly normal –normal for Kyung at least- before lunch.

 

“Nothing? Are you kidding-“ Kyung cut Zico off with a hard glare.

 

I shoved another bite into my mouth and tried to connect the dots inside my head as I chewed. I thought about it for a while and it was starting to make sense. Kyung being late. His hand. Whatever that just was between them from across the room.

 

“What the hell did you do to the new girl?” I asked as I stared over at her table.

 

Kyung jumped a little and snapped his head towards me.

 

“W-what?” He asked nervously.

 

“You heard my you little punk.” I said scowling at him from the corner of my eye.

 

“Who the hell are you calling a punk?” he hissed.

 

I grabbed his wrist and pulled out from under the table and slammed it onto the table as I squeezed it tightly. He pounded his other fist on the table and let out a loud yelp in his pain. He gritted his teeth and tried to suppress any other noises from coming out. I twisted his wrist to test how bad it was. He slammed his forehead down on the table and started whining about his hand. I scoffed at him.

 

“She’s been here a week and you already have to mess with her, huh.” I said boredly.

 

-“I didn’t do anything!” he cried out.

 

I squeezed his wrist harder. He let out a few curses and bit his lip to keep any more pathetic sounds from coming out. I shook my head at him.

 

“You did something to her… and got your hand ed up for it.” I said leaning in closer to him.

 

“How did you-“

 

“Do you think I’m stupid? I know you, .” I said glaring down at him.

 

I let go of his hand and went back to trying to eat my lunch. He wrapped his other hand around it and cradled it to his chest. Like that would help. After a minute or two –that seemed like an hour- Jaehyo tried to get my attention. I looked up at him across the table. He looked confused, and probably wanted some kind of explanation. I just looked away and ignored him.

 

“Kyung, if you tell me now what you did… I won’t kick your when I find out later.”

 

My voice had an edgy tone to it that’s never been there before. He looked over at me and I could tell by his eyes that he was scared of me right now. He rubbed his wrist and just kept staring at me silently, trying to figure out in his mind what he should do.

 

The calm, quiet, passive hyung that they were all used to wasn’t here right now. I never got angry, and it especially took them off guard that it was aimed at someone in our circle. I took the cap off my juice and took a few drinks as I waited for Kyung to say something. The longer he took the angrier I was starting to get.

 

“Are you deaf?” I asked slowly.

 

He stared at me and his mouth started opening and closing like a fish. I glared at him and he turned his eyes away from me and stared down at the table. He still didn’t make an attempt to answer me. I sighed. It’s like he’s actually trying to be difficult.

 

Wrong move.

 

I grabbed the back of his head and slammed his head down onto the table. The others cringed at the sound it made. He groaned and held his head with his good hand trying to get rid of the aching in it. I let go of him and sat back, weighting for my answer.

 

“Jesus hyung!” he yelled. “I grabbed her , okay!? Aish…”

 

I clicked my tongue at him in annoyance.

 

“You’re pathetic, you know that right?” I spat at him.

 

He took a few quick breaths before he tried to explain.

 

“She dropped her phone and she looked all frantic trying to find it, so I picked it up and walked up to her. I was hitting on her –I guess she thought I took it to far- She went all ‘kung-fu’ on my and ing flipped me. She was twisting my wrist and she gave me this ‘respect women’ and  ‘you’re a e’ speech. There! OKAY???”

 

I stood up and grabbed him by the back of his collar.

 

“No, it’s not okay.” I said as I yanked him up out of his seat.

 

He stumbled at first, but found his balance as I started dragging him away from our table.

 

 

___________________________________________________________ 

 

 

And THAT ladies and germs… was chapter 5.

Taeil doesn’t seem like the type of person to get mad does he?

Well he usually doesn’t. Ke ke

But there’s a reason why this made him so mad.

You’ll find out about that later… ~.^

(that was my attempt at a winky/kissy face btw)

 

Hope you enjoyed!

Subscribe and comment please!

Silent readers…

I love you guys too.

Just please don’t be so quiet.

 

Later Homies…

-MsRandelyn