OPPA! I found you!!! ^-^

YAH!!! He's not my BOYFRIEND, he's my COUSIN!

The italicized and bold words are spoken/thought/etc. in English

Just a heads up! ^^

___________________________

 

Min’s Pov:

 

When the bell rang for lunch I got a little bit worried, but Doojoon told me not to be though. He took me under his wing and told me that if I couldn't find my cousin then I could eat lunch with him and his friends.

He helped me look for a while, but we couldn't find him. We looked all over the school, but it was no use. Giving up, we started heading towards the cafeteria together. I stared up at him as we walked. He was a little quiet, but he'd been really nice to me so far.

 

     "Are you sure your friends won't mind me eating lunch with you today?" I asked nervously.

He patted my head and smiled down at me.

     "You're gonna be fine." he told me.

I gave him an 'Are you sure?' look and he shook his head and laughed a little.

     "They're gonna love you. -Besides, I'll finally have someone new to talk too."

 

His voice had a hint of annoyance in it. I stared at him confused. I was about to ask him about it, but he answered me before I could even get the words out of my mouth.

 

     "My dongsaengs can get pretty tiring sometimes." I tried hard not to laugh. Now I’d got it.

 

I looked all around me. Noticing posters and bulletins posted all over the hallway. Maybe this new school thing wouldn't be too bad after all. I'd already made a new friend, and he was being really nice to me. Plus, EVENTUALLY I'd find my oppa. So there's two people… and I was going to meet Doojoon's friends in at lunch.

 

Maybe I would fit in easier than I thought I would.

 

I stared down the hall and saw a group of guys standing outside the cafeteria doors. They looked like they were waiting for someone. One of them looked kind of familiar. I tried squinting my eyes a little to get a better look, but his back was towards me.

One of the other guys started tugging on his arm, wanting to go into the cafeteria. He turned his head to yell at him and I got a good look at his face. My lips turned up into a huge smile and I ran down the hall towards them.

 

     "O-P-P-A!~" I sang happily.

 

He barely had enough time to turn around before I practically tackled him. He stumbled a bit, but laughed as he realized what had happened. He steadied himself and returned my bear hug.

 

     "Junnie-ah, I thought I wouldn't find you!"

I pulled back and crossed my arms over my chest as I pouted up at him.

     "I even looked for you! And you were right here this whole time… Not nice Oppa!" I whined.

 

The other guys were staring at me like I was completely crazy. And when you think about it I don't really blame them. I had practically tackled him out of nowhere. Junhyung just smiled back at me.

Doojoon came jogging up behind me and stopped.

     "Why'd you... -run for?" he panted.

 

Oh yeah… Doojoon. I rubbed the back of my head as I looked up at him.

 

     "Uhm… mianhae Doojoon-ah. I can't eat with you and your friends today." I told him quietly.

He looked over at Junhyung and then back to me.

     "Why not?"

I shuffled my feet and looked over at Junhyung.

     "This is my cousin." I told him simply.

 

Doojoon stared between us for a second then shook his head. He lifted his head towards the ceiling and started laughing. "Why are you-" He just kept laughing.

     "Why didn't you say Junhyung was your cousin? Aish, we looked all over the school for nothing."

 

He kept shaking his head to himself. I looked over at Junhyung, showing just how confused I was all over my face. He laughed too, and then wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

     "No worries Minnie Mouse." He said smiling. "You can still eat with Doojoon."

I tilted my head to the side, even more confused now. ‘Huh?’ After all the trouble it took for me to find him he was going to just push me off onto someone else? Are you kidding me? It’s my first day and he’s already trying to get rid of me! ! !

 

     "You see, we ARE his friends." he said gesturing to himself and the others.

I stared between them for a minute.

     "Chincha, are you sure?" I asked.

He stared at me like I’d gone stupid. So I turned to Doojoon.

 

"No wonder you said your dongsaengs are tiring. You really put up with this pabo on a daily basis?" I asked pointing my thumb at Junhyung. Their friends started bursting out laughing. Junhyung pulled his arm away from me angrily.

     "YAH! Who are you calling a pabo you brat?" He yelled.

I put my hand over my forehead and shook my head.

     "Why do I even claim you at all?" I said, acting like I was talking to myself.

     "Disrespectful little… Is that how you treat your Oppa?" He asked angrily.

I stared at him and smiled. I pushed him just hard enough to shake him,

     "You know I'm just kidding Junnnie."

He stuck out his tongue at me and I stuck mine out back at him.

 

     "Okay, okay. You already know Doojoon… time to meet everyone else." I turned to them.

     "Kim Minyoung imnida. I'm Junhyung's Caucasian cousin."

I bowed and gave them my cute eye smile. One of them squealed and ran up to pinched my cheek.

     "AISH! You're so cute." he told me happily.

He was blonde and it looked like he was the shortest one out of all of them.

     "I'm Yoseob, the visual maknae. Nice to meet you Minyoung." I smiled back at him.

     "Just Min." I told him quietly.

It was hard to believe he wasn't the actual maknae. He looked so young compared to the others. The others introduced themselves one at a time. Next was Hyunseung. He just smiled and told me his name.

'A quiet one maybe?' I thought.

Then Kikwang.

"Kikwang, aka AJ.Nice to meet you."

 

He asked me when my birthday was and we figured out that I was right in the middle of all of them. Doojoon, Hyunseung, and Junhyung were older than me but the rest of them were younger. Apparently Kikwang was getting a little too friendly for Junhyung's liking. Because once Kikwang started calling me Noona, and flirting a little, he pushed him away from me.

Kikwang laughed, but Junhyung gave him a warning glare.

     "Watch out for him Minnie. He thinks he's a player. Tchh, yeah right." He said eyeing him up.

 I just pinched Kikwang's cheek.

     "Don't worry Junnie. Real players don't get played. So, I'll be fine."

I let go of his face and gave him a playful wink. He smirked back at me.

 

The last one walked up and introduced himself.

     "I'm Dongwoon, the real maknae." I smiled.

He started fidgeting.

     "Can I ask you a question Noona?" he asked nervously.

 

He looked completely and utterly adorable. I had to hold myself back from pinching his cheeks to death.

     "Go for it kiddo."

     "Uhm, how are you and... Junhyung cousins since.... you're -'ya know."

I ruffled his hair, and he blushed a little at the contact.

He must have thought he would offend me by asking a 'personal' question or something. But I knew someone would ask eventually.

 

     "You see Dongwoon... My Appa is Junhyung's blood uncle. Junnie’s Omma is my Appa’s sister. My parents moved to America after they got married. After a few years they wanted to have a baby, but no matter what they did. Still no baby. –are you still following me here?" I asked quickly.

 

He nodded his head so quick I was surprised he didn't break his neck.

'Aish, he's so cute.' I thought to myself.

His eyes were wide and he was patiently waiting for me to continue.

     "And eventually they found out my Omma wasn't able to have children on her own. So they went out and adopted the prettiest baby they could find in all of America… ME!!~"

I smiled as he stood there soaking it in.

He nodded his head again and still looked like he was thinking it over. Doojoon came up behind him and wrapped his arm around his neck. He pulled him into a quick headlock,

 

     "Don't think too hard Dongwoon. Your brain is gonna melt." he told him playfully.

 

Doojoon started pulling him towards the cafeteria entrance, but let him go before they stepped inside. Yoseob walked inside after them only to be followed by Kikwang and Hyunseung. Junhyung reached down picked up an extra tall lunchbox off of the floor by his feet. I stared at it for a second and pointed at it sheepishly.

"Me too?" I asked.

He shook his head, trying to ask like he was frustrated at me.

"Pabo-yah. I told you I was bringing you lunch, didn't I?" he asked angrily.

I smiled up at him and looped my are through his. His frown slowly cracked and was replaced with the smallest smile. But it was still a smile.

"You're the best Oppa ever, Junnie!" I told him happily as I hugged his arm.

He chuckled at me, realizing I was trying to use my aegyo on him. It worked though because his smile started to get bigger. I laughed and pulled him alongside me into the cafeteria to catch up with the others.

 

 

_______________________________

 

There we go, chapter 2 done!!

What's up next? Other people's POV maybe?

Well, you'll just have to wait and see.

A toast to the ending of another, and better *coughcough* chapter!

 

Night Night to my Ninjas!

 

-MsRandelyn