Dorkie Beast Kingka... tch. HA!

YAH!!! He's not my BOYFRIEND, he's my COUSIN!

 

Min POV:

 

My first week had gone really well. It was already Monday and I was starting week numero two. I already felt myself settling into the swing of things. I’d walk to lunch with Doojoon, and have lunch with Junhyung and the guys. Hang out, go home, do homework, go to bed, get up, and repeat.

 

Doojoon and I had become allot friendlier over the past week. Sort of like we’d known each other allot longer than a week. He was fun to talk to. And so were the others. They were a bit of a handful at times, but they were worth it. They were a good group and I understood why Junhyung was such good friends with them.

 

I’m glad I have class with Doojoon, because other than Junhyung and the rest of ‘Beast’ I didn’t know anyone else in this school. I’d been so busy with them I didn’t even have a chance to talk to anyone else. I sort of felt like it was one of Junnie’s ‘Keep Teen Boys Away From Min’ plans. I still didn’t understand why they were called ‘Beast’ though. None of them are even intimidating at all.

 

Junhyung could be I guess…

I could see Doojoon maybe coming off as a little scary sometimes too...

But the rest of them are nowhere near intimidating.

 

 

I mean… take Yoseob for example.

 

He’s the most adorable kid you could ever imagine. How could you look at that precious face and call him a ‘beast’? It’s a starburst contradiction I tell ya! It’s worse than ‘Timmy the albino lifeguard!’ Seriously… It’s ridiculous. What’s just as ridiculous though is why they even have a group nickname.

 

Apparently they’re a bunch of kingkas or something.

 

I laughed just thinking about Junhyung, my huge dork of a cousin, being a kingka. I swear, he’s such a dweeb when you get to know him. Like just yesterday he tripped over his own feet and fell on his face in the middle of our living room. And the reason behind why he calls me Minnie Mouse… When we were younger he was so obsessed with Disney cartoons.

 

He even used to have me call him Mickey, but it never really stuck. He has all of the classic Disney movies on DVD hidden in his room. You can guess why he has them hidden. His friends would never leave him alone if they knew about them.

 

“What do you keep laughing about?” Doojoon asked as he stared at me out of the corner of his eye.

 

I shook my head at him and bit my lip to keep from laughing again. He nudged me with his arm, trying to get an actual answer out of me. I shook my head again and gave him a ‘it’s nothing’ look. He stared at me and I could practically hear him saying ‘oh come on’. I rolled my eyes at his persistence.

 

“It’s nothing. I’m just thinking about stuff.” I told him.

 

I could see the corner of his mouth twitch.

 

“That is pretty funny. You thinking, I mean.”

 

I glared at him and elbowed him in the side. He wrapped his arm around his side to protect himself from more. I stuck my tongue out at him and he just chuckled. He pushed on my shoulder and smiled widely at me. His silent way of telling me he was just teasing me. I smiled back at him and turned my attention back to writing down the notes on the board.

 

When the bell for lunch rang I gathered my stuff slowly. I wasn’t gonna rush through that mob of kids trying to get out the door just to get to lunch. Doojoon picked up his things at the same pace as me, not wanting to push his way through either. I followed him to the door, but when we got to the hallway he turned to me and stopped.

 

“I have to go to the office and talk to Mr. Park. Go ahead without me.”

 

“Sure thing Mr. President.” I said giving him a playful salute.

 

I turned around to head to my locker by myself as Doojoon headed the opposite direction. I spun in my combination and swung my locker door open. I sat my books down on the bottom and grabbed my hairbrush from the top shelf. I ran it through my hair a few times and checked my hair in the mirror on my locker door.

 

When I was done adjusting my hair and was finally happy with how I looked I gave myself a smile in the mirror. I reached my hand in my pocket for my phone, but all my hand grasped was air. My phone was gone. I patted myself down and even searched my backpack. But it wasn’t there. ‘Are you kidding me?’ I ran my hand through my hair to give myself a chance to think about where it might me.

 

I’d been texting Yoseob with it less than ten minutes ago. Where the hell could it have gone? I was getting frustrated as I kept racking my brain trying to think where I could have lost it. It could still be in my classroom. I could’ve dropped it somewhere between there and my locker. At least that wasn’t too far. That meant I didn’t have to search as much.

 

“Drop something?” a smooth voice asked, startling me out of my thoughts.

 

I looked to my left and jumped when I found the owner of the voice was only about half a foot away from me. The boy had black gelled up hair and a pair of thick black rimmed glasses. They looked like the kind from back home. Those ‘nerd glasses’ or something like that. He was leaning up against the locker next to mine. His tie was loose around his neck and his sleeves were pushed up on his arms.

 

He lifted his hand up and dangled something in front of my face. When my eyes adjusted to the closeness of it and I got a better look at it I was shocked to find out what it was. ‘How the hell did he get my phone?’ I thought to myself. I mumbled a ‘Thanks.’ And reached for it, but he pulled his hand away. I stared up at him confused, but he just gave me a greasy smile and leaned in closer to me.

 

 ______________________________________________________________________

 

 

There’s Chapter 4!

I know it took me a while to post this.

Not my fault though. My laptop crapped out on me.

And my Omma wouldn’t let me steal hers to type it.

So I swiped her laptop anyways so… Ha ha! >:P

Mine should be fixed soon and I won’t have to “borrow” hers anymore.

I’m gonna try to start updating a certain day each week…

Instead of just randomly.

Hopefully it happens, but no promises.

 

Well, until next time my little angels! ^-^

 

 

Austa – Lasagnas!

 

-MsRandelyn