CNBLUE's Dorm

Sick Min Hyuk

Now they were finally home when they arrived at their dorm. They entered the comforting presense of their house with a sick Kang Min Hyuk. They layed him down in his room. They were all so tired because of all of the moving and worrying, they fell asleep as soon as they layed down except for one. Yong Hwa couldn't fall asleep no matter how tired he was, how could he sleep when one of their members is sick. He stopped laying on his bed and walked to Min Hyuk's room. He grabbed a chair and sat next to Min Hyuk watching him sleep. Just as Yong Hwa started dosing off, Min Hyuk woke to throw up into the nearby garbage can that Yong Hwa put beside his bed just in case. Turns out, that garbage can was very much needed. Yong Hwa went onto Min Hyuk's bed and rubbed his back to try to make him feel better. Min Hyuk appreciated it but all he wanted to do right now is to lay down and sleep. Yong Hwa seemed to understand when Min Hyuk started to lean back and stopped rubbing to let Min Hyuk rest. 

Morning came and the first thing that Jong Hyun and Yong Hwa did was look at Min Hyuk. His fever was still high but it had decreased. Jung Shin went to cook noodles again hoping that this time Min Hyuk would eat it without throwing up. Min Hyuk woke up and saw Jong Hyun and Yong Hwa surrounding him, he smiled. He didn't feel as weak and he didn't have a headach anymore. He still felt pretty bad but he was much much better. Perhaps it's because of the comfort that CNBLUE gives him. Whatever it is, he's just glad that they are back at their dorm. They fed him and he didn't throw up this time. With CNBLUE's care, he got better in a few days and was healthy. Everyone in CNBLUE swore that nothing like this would ever happen again and that they would always take care of each other no matter what.