Home Sweet Home?

Sick Min Hyuk

CNBLUE let Min Hyuk sleep for a while before they started to prepare moving Min Hyuk onto the car. Jung Shin held the IV drip since he has long arms while Jong Hyun carried Min Hyuk on his back. Yong Hwa opened the hospital room door for them as they slowly made their way towards the parking lot. Their car was pulled up close to the back entrance of the hospital by their manager. Jong Hyun layed Min Hyuk down on the seat, the rest of them quickly climbed on. They wanted to go to the hotel so that Min Hyuk could be some what more comfortable. Jung Shin was still holding the IV when he realized that there was a little hook beside the car handle above him. He put the IV on the hook and his arms were filled with relief. The car ride was filled with silence, literally. Everyone, well except the manager who's driving, was looking at the peacefully sleeping Min Hyuk. They arrived at their hotel and this time Yong Hwa was the one who is carrying Min Hyuk on his back. They went through the back door of the hotel so that no one notices and makes a big deal out of it. They got on the empty elevator and went to the 6th floor. Their room number was 623 and it was huge with 5 seperate rooms, including their manager. Jong Hyun fumbled with the card and after three tries, they finally got in. Yong Hwa hurried in haste and layed Min Hyuk down on his bed. There was no where to put the IV though. A light blub went on in the youngest member's head, Jung Shin grabbed the wooden clothes hanger and put the IV on that. 

"GENIUS!" He thought to himself looking at his great idea. 

"Maybe we should try to cool his fever down." Jong Hyun suggested. Silently agreeing, Yong Hwa grabbed cool water while Jung Shin grabbed some towls. They soaked the towels and then put one on Min Hyuk's forehead. As Yong Hwa put the towel on, he could feel the heat shimmering off. He sighed, Min Hyuk's fever was still going strong and he's beginning to think that taking him back to the hotel wasn't such a great idea after all. 

Min Hyuk woke up again. He smiled when he saw s all crowded around him. The hotel bed wasn't like his own bed at CNBLUE's dorm but it was still much better than a hospital bed. 

"Do you want something to eat? You haven't eaten all day. Actually, you haven't really eaten a full meal all week." Jung Shin sadly said

"I'm not that hungry." Min Hyuk replied still weak from his fever. His stomach felt weird and he knew that he probably couldn't keep anything down.

"Come on hyukie, you've got to eat to get better. You're weak and you need energy right now. Please eat something." Yong Hwa pleaded, all they wanted was for him to get better. Min Hyuk sighed knowing that his hyung was right. Jung Shin got up with Jong Hyun to make some noodles for Min Hyuk. Yong Hwa forced Min Hyuk to rest some more during the time that they were making the noodles. Yong Hwa was Min Hyuk's head the entire time he was resting. The noodles was ready after 10 minutes. Yong Hwa was going to feed Min Hyuk no matter how much he complained. After eating two mouthfuls of noodles, Min Hyuk threw up all over the hotel's white blankets. Min Hyuk wanted to say, I told you so, but he was too weak from throwing up that he immediatly went back to sleep again. 

"Maybe we should go back to our dorm. He'll be more happy to be at our dorm and it's more convenient for us to take care of him." Jong Hyun said after thinking about what is the best for Min Hyuk. Yong Hwa wanted to argue that it is not good to move Min Hyuk around so much but how could he when he think that it's the best for Min Hyuk as well. Again, they moved Min Hyuk to the car and drove to their beloved dorm.