Hospital

Sick Min Hyuk

Yong Hwa's quick natural reflexes was put into use as he caught Min Hyuk before he could hit the ground. 

"Min Hyuk!" Jung Shin, Jong Hyun, and Yong Hwa shouted looking at the limp body of Min Hyuk with surprise.  Worried for Min Hyuk, they quickly carried him into their hotel room. They placed him on the white bed and pulled the covers up to his neck. Min Hyuk's body was burning with a high fever yet occationally he shivered. CNBLUE looked at their sick member with worry. 

"Should we get an ambulance? He is not waking up and his fever is getting worse." Jong Hyun suggested as he sat down on the side of the bed. 

"I agree. Let's get him a doctor." Jung Shin said while still looking at his sick hyung. Yong Hwa nodded but didn't say anything. He felt guilty that he didn't take care of Min Hyuk better. He should have noticed how sick and exhausted Min Hyuk was. His black eyes that once was filled with worry was now filled with guilt and tears. He tried to blink back the tears but they couldn't be stopped as they slid down his face. He quickly wiped them away before anyone could notice. The truth was, everyone was crying for Min Hyuk, whether it was expressed in their hearts or expressed with tears. They carried Min Hyuk back to their car in a hurry to go to the hospital. They gently placed him on a seat and then climbed in themselves. Sitting next to Min Hyuk, Yong Hwa his head as comfort and to let him know that s are there for him. CNBLUE arrived at thhe hospital and they immediatly had a doctor look at Min Hyuk. Jung Shin, Jong Hyun, and Yong Hwa waited outside in order to not disturbe the doctor. After twenty minutes, the doctor came out and CNBLUE immediatly asked in union if Min Hyuk was alright. 

"He's fine. He has a high fever so we put him on an IV drip. He fainted because of exhaustion, pressure, and the lack of food and sleep. He can be discharged today but he will still have a fever so make sure you guys help him take his medcine on time. I suggest you make him rest for a week before he goes back to his schedule." The doctor told them with a comforting smile. Everyone gave out a sign of relief.

"Okay thank you doctor." Yong Hwa told the doctor.They went into Min Hyuk's room to find him still unconcious but much more peaceful than before. He was still so pale and so thin. Yong Hwa grabbed two chairs for him and Jung Shin while Jong Hyun just sat on the side of the hospital bed. They stared at their sleeping member in silence. The silence blew up when Min Hyuk's eyes started fluttering open slowly.