Photo Shoot

Sick Min Hyuk

    Ugh, I feel sick. Min Hyuk thought to himself as the member of CNBLUE gathered for a photo shoot. Among his buzy schedule with CNBLUE, he also had his solo activities. The pressure is starting to get to his body. He doesn't have time to eat or sleep, his thin body was getting thinner. Yong Hwa looked at Min Hyuk with worry and closely examined him the whole time during the photo shoot to check and see if he was okay. Min Hyuk wasn't okay, the little food that he ate over the past few days were itching to crawl up his throat. The bright lights of the cameras only made him feel worse. He took a short break from the shoot and took s short nap on a couch that was on the set.

...Ten minutes later...

    Min Hyuk woke up from his nap from the coldness of the room. He shivered although it was summer and really hot. His headach was getting worse. All the members noticed this but didn't have the chance to say anything to him while in the photo shoot. At least the photo shoot is almost finished. I'll just get some rest on the car and everthing will be fine. After a little less than a hour of posing, Min Hyuk dragged his tired body into the car and gulped down the urge to throw up. He quickly fell asleep from exhaustion.

 
 

I can only post short chapters but i can update really quickly. Thx for reading!