On the Car

Sick Min Hyuk

"Min Hyuk! Min Hyuk!" He woke up to someone shaking him. It was like the whole world was spinning and he can't make it stop. The horrible feeling in his stomach returned again and he couldn't move his limbs. He wanted to yell at the person that woke him up but he realized that it was his band members calling him. 

"Are you okay?" Jung Shin asked him, his eyes clouded with worry for his fellow band mate.

"You look so pale and sick. Do you want to go to the hospital? We can cancel our schedule if you want." Jong Hyun asked him. Min Hyuk wanted to say that he was ill so that he can get better but he didn't want to cancel their schedule. He didn't want them to worry. 

"I'm fine, let's just go back to our hotel and get some rest. Then we will go to our next schedule." Min Hyuk weakly told his band members though they aren't that convinced. The rest of the time back to the hotel was painful and hard to pull through. His headachs was getting worse and he fought to stay concious to show to s that he was fine. They finally arrived after a million years. By then Min Hyuk's legs were like jelly but he forced them to walk anyways. Now everyone was beyond worried about Min Hyuk. They didn't want to keep silent about this but they knew that Min Hyuk doesn't want to worry them. Min Hyuk's every step was horrible and he was gald to stand and stay still while they waited for the elevator. Suddenly, it was too much, the whole world became dark and Min Hyuk's thin legs gave away just as the elevator arrived.