Waking up

Sick Min Hyuk

As Min Hyuk's eyes opened, he saw three blurry figures hovering over him. His eyesight became clearer and he saw that it was Jong Hyun, Jung Shin, and Yong Hwa. 

"Hyung are you okay? You know what, nevermind. That was such a stupid question, of course you're not alright." Jung Shin said to Min Hyuk. Min Hyuk grasped Jung Shin's hand in a effort to say "its not you're fault, stop blaming yourself". He couldn't muster up the energy to speak yet so he smiled at s with sincerity. Yong Hwa was on the verge of tears again was he saw Min Hyuk in such a weak state. He was a bad leader for not noticing how sick Min Hyuk was.

"Why do you guys look so depressed? Cheer up." Min Hyuk weakly said, or more like whispered. Everyone heard him since they were all focused on Min Hyuk at this time. Jong Hyun wanted to say that they couldn't cheer up because their dear member had collapsed...But he couldn't say it. He knew that Min Hyuk would then blame himslf for making them worried. Not speaking a word all this time, Yong Hwa got up to go get some water for Min Hyuk. He helped Min Hyuk drink it and slowy poured the water into his mouth. Min Hyuk gave him a weak smile.

"I don't want to stay in this uncomfortable hospital, can't you guys bring me back to our hotel?" Min Hyuk asked, wanting to be in the comfort of a real bed and s. 

"I don't think-" Yong Hwa wanted to make sure Min Hyuk gets enough rest since he still has a high fever but he was cut off by Jong Hyun.

"I think that Min Hyuk will get well sooner at a comfortable place instead of a hospital." Min Hyuk's smile immediatly widened. Yong Hwa sighed, but he knew going back to the hotel was probably the best. He gave in to Min Hyuk's smile. 

"Fine, let's take him back to our hotel in a little while. Let Min Hyuk rest a little more before we move him." Yong Hwa said, the rest of the band nodded in agreement. Min Hyuk was already fast asleep due to the comfort that his band member, no family, was here beside him. He fell into a sweet and peaceful dream about spending a day at the amusement park with CNBLUE.