Archer Bae

Seulrene Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy and Seulgi sat beside each other on the couch, with the former resting her head on the taller girl’s shoulder. It was a slow day on the Red Velvet dorm with schedules decreasing. Time to relax and recharge as Wendy would point out. Of course they all know it was essential. They don’t want Red Velvet members fall down because of exhaustion. They were thankful for the company’s take on pacing their careers. They really benefit from the company’s years of experience with their Girl’s Generation and F(x) sunbaes.

But you see, peace is such a fragile thing in the Red Velvet dorm. It’s perhaps a very rare thing to come by specially if you are with the goddess of peace herself, Irene.

How ironic

“Seulgi get dressed! We’re going out.” The eldest was tugging the youngest to the bathroom, pushing her as the other resisted.

“But I’m still sleepy Unnie!” The youngest complains releasing every bit of aegyo towards their fearless leader.

It doesn’t work of course.

“Get in. Get a shower. Get dressed.”

Wendy and Seulgi had their jaws drop to the floor with the tone.

She’s really serious.

Like Irene is dead serious.

“I should take a shower and get dressed if I were you.” Wendy whispers eyes not tearing away from the official and fake maknae still arguing in the hallway.

“On it! I’m on it!” Seulgi stumbles and runs towards the Unnie Bedroom and finishes in record time.

@@@@@@@

Seulgi yawns as she watches Irene and Yeri take their place in the firing zone as she calls it. Who knew her girlfriend could be so competitive she wanted to have regular practice.

Jinuk eyes her and hands a carton of banana milk. He sighs a little as Irene groans, almost hitting their youngest because of her lack of focus.

Yeri wanted to play of course.

“She wants a medal.”

Seulgi stops sipping and eyes their manager then turns her eyes towards her girlfriend.

“She wants you guys to win something other than the trophies. She said she wants more things for you guys to remember by when everything is all over.”

Seulgi listened and watches Irene’s concentration. Irene was ALWAYS competitive from the start. She wasn’t the type to screw people over just to win. Nonetheless giving your best was important to Irene. It was too for Seulgi. Well for most cases. She likes playing around too. Much like Yeri who was still horse-playing and annoying the hell out of her girlfriend.

She hands her banana milk to her manager and walks towards the two smaller girls. Giving Irene a kiss on the cheek, she places her hands over their shoulders and says,

“Okay, let’s get practicing.”

By then Yeri already knew they weren’t here to dilly-dally. Seulgi wants to practice seriously too.

So for three hours a day, the rest of the three days were spent in definite archery practice. Yeri would still joke around evidenced by videos taken by their manager. In the end, it was still good practice for Irene.

To Seulgi, that approval was enough.

@@@@@@@

“Here hold this so you can keep it warm.” Wendy places a hot pack on her hand and Seulgi takes it immediately.

They walked with the rest of the members. Seulgi could also see that her girlfriend is really tired. But as usually she didn’t know what to do. Her best friend tugs her arm and carefully whispers to her.

“Warm your hands Ddeulgi-ah. Keep your focus. Get medal right? I’ll take of everyone. Alright? No worries for now okay?”

Seulgi doesn’t spare her a smile eyes, still looking straight at her girlfriend.

“Ddeulgi-ah…” Wendy wasn’t known for her unconscious aegyo but when she does, everybody takes notice.

Even the Red Velvet bear

Seulgi grew wide-eyed and smiled at her.

“Cheer up… I’m sure she’ll pick up energy later.”

“She’s tired, Wanie-ah…”

“I know… But look at her… Trying to keep herse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter