My Jealous Bae

Seulrene Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some faint giggling could be heard in the living room. Joy was about to go on stage for her performance and Seulgi couldn’t stop Yeri from spazzing on her other tallest Unnie.

“I told you she looks pretty in that dress… See? See?”

The smile on their youngest face was priceless. It was Yeri who chose the dress after all. Joy had a hard time accepting the color but gave in because it was Yeri who loved it. The innocent maknae was hard to disappoint.

Spoiled as she maybe, she is one of the most wonderful dongsaengs in the world.

“Come on here you squirtle…” Seulgi pulls the girl towards her into a headlock, Yeri’s eyes still fixed on Joy as the performance starts.

Suddenly a door was slammed harshly making them both turn surprised to the source. Wendy was making scared faces and the two in the living room were now highly confused.

Irene finally appears with the biggest frown you would ever think of in the face of a human being.

“I bet you my allowance it’s your fault.” Yeri whispers to the bear.

Seulgi makes a face but then turns towards her girlfriend who was sending her piercing glares.

Yup, it was her fault.

“Love?”

“You…” Irene began fingers pointing directly to her girlfriend.

Wendy pulls the youngest away, hurriedly making her wear her shoes to leave.

Irene tries to hold it in until she hears the front door close.

It hurt and she can’t stand it. But she tried to keep the words in check.

She was disappointed.

How could she?!

She looks at the door. And when they both knew they were alone, the leader lashes out.

“Did you KISS MIJOO?! The voice squeaked out, her angry seeping through her shaking body.

Seulgi wasn’t insensitive and immediately stands up to get close to her girlfriend.

“I did not kiss Mijoo. I merely whispered something in her ear.”

“Oh really?” Those eyebrows were really intimidating at times.

Seulgi could only flinch wanting to have this misunderstanding done. The longer Irene is upset, the longer Seulgi would have to sleep on the couch.

“Yes… Will you come here please and let’s talk about what’s wrong…”

“No! You stay away from me! I tried to kiss you last night but you always! Always leave me to dry! And yet you initiate back hugs to other girls! Even Wendy gets more of you on stage!”

“Love, stop it. I do hold you on stage. And I don’t kiss people on stage. I can’t even kiss you. You know why.”

“No I don’t! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!”

Seulgi bit her lip hard, not wanting to reply with the same level of anger her girlfriend has.

“I CAN’T…” Irene turns away but Seulgi catches her wrist and forces her to turn to her.

The taller girl’s lips cover hers, fingers entwining. Irene feels Seulgi’s body heat as the girl pushes her against a wall.

“I love you. Just you… I didn’t kiss her. I would never kiss another woman or another person. I would only kiss you.” Seulgi leans and kisses her once more.

Irene couldn’t move.

Seulgi had placed her hands firmly on other side while lips continue to caress

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter