I Like Your Hands

Seulrene Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She hates it.

She hates how those lips curve and those eyes turn into crescent moons that make her more beautiful.

She hates how playful she is.

She hates how endearing they both looked as they wore those rings.

She hates it.

She really, really does.

But she can’t tell her.

She can’t tell her she doesn’t like her sharing something exclusively with Wendy.

Instead of getting mad, she casually checked Wendy’s ring trying to go unnoticed. It didn’t help that they also had matching slap wristbands to boot.

She remained unfazed until Seulgi wanted to play with her.

Her girlfriend was incorrigible. The girl was too naïve to see she was already feeling upset. What could she expect? Those two have been attached to the hip lately Seulgi barely had time for her.

Okay.

So maybe she too was at fault.

She practically still had schedules aside from their group schedules.

But Seulgi should have asked her out!

To add insult to injury she’s trying to joke around with her and Wendy’s ‘couple rings.’ Those slender fingers were purposely held up in an attempt to annoy her. Seulgi knew how jealous she gets when these things happen.

No matter how adorable the younger girl could be today, Bae sees only Red.

She punches Seulgi by the stomach.

But the girl merely smiles at her.

It had to hurt. But Seulgi didn’t retaliate. It was expected of her, but it didn’t change the fact that Irene felt bad about it. It got worse when Seulgi leaned onto Wendy.

She should have just tried to be sweeter instead of hurting her girlfriend.

@@@@@@@

She was in charge of the broadcast today so Irene could only watch. Her bear was still cheerful and full of energy. A glance was enough for Irene for now but she promised herself she would try and make her feel her apology. So while the members stood and talked, she gently leaned on Seulgi’s head behind her trying to reach her nape. Seulgi moved closer and now they were standing side by side. She had to try and worry less because Seulgi was looking back at her. She had to be cheerful too.

For the fans

For now she would not worry and enjoy their time.

They dance to the beat and have fun for a good 8 minutes and they found themselves in front of the camera. Unfortunately for Irene, Joy already got to hugging Seulgi first.

She was a bit upset but Seulgi kept looking back at her which made it better.

The members take turns realizing her mood.

Seulgi was clueless as usual.

By the end of Dumb Dumb presentation, she felt the urge to touch Seulgi. Her hand found her girlfriend’s choker and didn’t notice the smile the crept on Seulgi’s lips.

Irene just concentrated on getting through the live without being a pain to the others. She was worried but at the same time. When the song ended they had to catch their breath. She had the chance to hold her girlfriend but fought the urge to kiss her.

She could finally, at least, let out smile.

She finally felt Seulgi’s arms around hers.

@@@@@@@

Her body was like fluid in motion.

Something she could control.

Every move thought of

Every direction taken

Every force exerted

It was naturally spent and dictated.

Irene didn’t have to impose those graceful yet powerful movements.

All she did was close her eyes then once she opens them, she’s returns to that world.

A world where she could only music

A world where she could only feel the wind kissing her skin

A world

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter