Chapter 6~

~Angel~

How and where to begin? You had many questions, you had to sort out what was the most important.

What you want to know the most is..

"Why did you call me Jen?"

He hesitated, he looked down and awkawrdly answered you.

"Jen is my best friend... She..." he teared up, you could see how much she meant for him. "She disappeared three years ago, we never found her body so we kept faith... And you appeared." 

"I don't understand..." You didn't. " I'm confused... There's a girl with the same face as me? And you're her friend?"

He stared at you, he made a serious face and was looking at you as if you were an idiot.

"You're more than a look alike... You give off the same atmosphere..."

You thought fora second that Chanyeol might be losing his head or something similar. You started to feel afraid.

At that time, your phone rang. Chanyeol looked at it. "Sun Mi", it wasn't Kai anymore.

You grabbed your phone when he was hesitating and answered. 

"Hey girl, where are you? The're sales in my favourite shop! Need you ASAP!"

"Oh Sun Mi, I..."  Should you tell her that you thought Chanyeol might have a serious thing going on while he was listening?

"Come on, it's only today, the more we talk, the more time I lose!"

"Ah okay, I... I'm coming". Better have an excuse to fly away from him.

You looked at Chanyeol, your actions told him that you were hesitating thoughyou tried to hide it. 

" You should take me seriously. I have all my brain. I'm not tricking you or anything..." He sighed heavily. "Well if you need more answers, I have them. It's enough for today, let's go back".

You both kept silent during the ride. How relieved you were when you saw Sun Mi's face. So happy you could embrace her. You 'd tell her what happens afterback.

But Sun Mi wasn't alone, she was with someone else. Someone who looked at you impatiently.

"Kai..." Chanyeol said his name before you.

You got out of the car and approached the two awkwardly. You turned to talk to Sun Mi.

"Should we go? You told me it's only today."

" The truth is, I'm not the ond who called you..."

"So who is..."

" I asked her" answered Kai. He then took your hand and dragged you from Sun Mi and Chanyeol. How shocked you were by his behaviours.

You looked back, Chanyeol and Sun Mi didn't seem shocked. Why was that?

" You should tell her Kai! You should tell her who is Jen to you" shouted Chanyeol as you walked far away.

 

[TBC]