Chapter 4~

~Angel~

It's been three days since the party, Kai disappeared, he didn't went to school and his car was not at home. You wondered if something was wrong but you were more worried of what happened to you lately. You didn't tell anyone until you were sure that something important came up.

「End of the day」
"Hi Jen!"
 That voice wasn't new to you but you couldn't remember clearly who it was. 
The guy came in front of you.

"Hey! Do you remember me?"

You were surprised he was much younger than you thought but it was him. 

"Chanyeol?" 
You asked awkwardly.

"You do remember! That's surprising though, we talked for only 2 minutes the last time! Anyway! You're too difficult to notice without all of your habitual looks, I didn't know it was you! But what about the hair bun? It's unusually for you! And..."

He was too cheerful and talked to much. He was talking as if you knew each other for years.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" 
You decided to cut it out.

"Ah yes I totally forgot my motive, I'm here to take you to a place!"

You were surprised, how could a guy you just met would come and take you out like that?

"I won't go with you, the way I see it, we're strangers right? There's no way I'll go"

He seemed to lose all of his happiness before.

"For you we're strangers, but for me we've known each other since middle school..."

"I told you already, I'm not that Jen, my name is Ra Hyun Ni, if you're not happy with that I can't do anything for you"

"But..."

Someone grabbed you by the shoulders.

"Who is that?"

It was Tao, your over protective brother.

"Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm Jen's bestfriend!"

'Bestfriend?' You thought. 'They must really love each other'

"Huh? Who's Jen?"

"Ah oppa! Jen's one of my classmates, don't worry I know him"

Tao, suspicions walked away but didn't leave looking at you two.

"Chanyeol, I can't make it, I can't go out somewhere with you, sorry."

"Oh? Because of that guy? Not today then, we'll try tomorrow! See you!"

He ran before you could say something. It pissed you off, his manners, the way he always called you Jen. It pissed you off. You had to really convince him to stop that really soon. 

'He won't come again tomorrow, would he?'

「 The day after 」
He was there, you could see his head popping out, he was so tall you could notice him easily. 
As you wanted to hide, he waved at you and approached. 

"Omy! I forgot to ask you when would we meet! I waited for two hours already..."

'That again...' You thought 'Too familiar'

"So today can we make it to the place?"

You looked at him, somehow he was annoying, you felt like he was friendly to you, as if you were already used to it or you always knew him like that, you didn't know. You just had a different feeling coming out of nowhere. 
You noticed that you were staring at him too long and totally forgot that you had to talk to him about something important. 

"First of all, don't call me Jen anymore, it pisses me off! My name is Hyun Ni, I already told you!"

He hesitated.

"If I call you Hyun Ni, would you accept to go with me?"

You looked up, that seemed so childish to you.

"Of course not... I..."

You stopped suddenly as you recognized a familiar face. Chanyeol wondered what made you act like that and looked at where your eyes were looking at. 
As he saw him approaching the gate, Chanyeol waved to him as a greeting.

"Hi! It's been a while"

The person was not talking, he just rolled eyes, annoyed, and attempted to go but Chanyeol grabbed his shoulder.

"Hey buddy! How rude you are to a long friend of yours!"

He stared at him and continued as he heard no answer.

"Yeah, you must be angry right? I was calling you an assassin when you were not. I thought you were crazy but it turned out you were sane all this time!"

You were absolutely dumbfounded by the conversation, if it was one, Chanyeol was just talking alone since then. 

"But well, I guess you learned after your mistakes, you must know that for her security you should be far away from her... Right? Kai?"

Kai seemed hurt, he looked at you, left behind before looking back at Chanyeol. 

"I'm not a kid" was his final answer and he disappeared again. 

You searched for Kai after that but noone knew his behaviors. You were curious about what he was talking with Chanyeol who didn't tell you anything and left. Somehow you felt really strange today, a feeling that came and didn't disappear, as if you were missing something important. 

As you went to sleep, you started to have strange dreams...

「TBC」