Chapter 1~

~Angel~

'New school, new town, new environment...' 

You sighed heavily, knowing that everything would change by now and you coudn't stop it. You hadn't enough time to get used to your life after the acident and there you already move. You guessed you had to get used to it since that would be your new life from now on.

"Don't worry sweetie, everything will be alright there" said your mom but of course you couldn't believe her.

You had that feeling that it wasn't a good thing to do, you felt strange, you didn't like this.

« Yah ! Don't be that concerned ! Everything will be alright , I'm here with you »

Gladly he was with you so everything will be okay right ?

You nodded and smiled at him.


 

[Home]

You arrived in front of a huge house. You widened eyes as your mom asked you to drop off the car.

« Is... Is this where we'll live ? »

She chuckled at your surprised face.

« Come on ! Auntie is waiting for us ! »

This wasn't your mom's house ,it was your aunt's. When her husband deceased she felt really alone and ask the three of you to come live with her as she had no child.

You never saw your aunt, as far as you remember 'cause after your accident you lost memory, you had to learn everything from the beginning and lived as normally as possible. You discovered that you had a mom and a brother, an uncle and aunt and that's all, you knew no one else.


 

[Monday morning]

You moved all your stuffs to the big house, gladly your aunt was really sweet. For the first time you had a big room just for you, you didn't need to do breakfast anymore, you had everything done by the employees.


 

Someone knocked to your door.

« Wake up sweetie ! Today is your first day at college»

You muttered and went back to sleep but your mom determined successed to get you out of bed.

'It will ' you said to yourself


 

To go to college, your aunt insisted for the two of you on taking the car. Your brother who had his driving license drove you two to college.


 

[1st day]

"New student, introduce yourself please" asked the teacher.

"Hi.. I'm Ra Hyun Ni... Pleased to meet you" you said embarrassed as the whole auditorium looked at you with wondering eyes.

"Take care of her! Hyun Ni-ssi go find a seat please."

You then squeezed to the back of the class where you could see a free seat. But as you wanted to take it a girl put her bag on the chair. 
"Go find an other one, this is someone else's" 
'What nonsense is she talking about? No one is sitting here! Aish this girl..'
You wanted to reply but the teacher asked you to hurry up so you just let it go and took an other seat.
As the class almost finished. Someone entered the classroom. With a slow gait he went to show a little paper to his teacher.

"Went to your seat" he just said.

As he approached, you could see that he was a handsome looking guy, he grabbed your attention as if he casted a spell as he walked. As he sat down and the way he took off his jacket you were totally in him. You then noticed that he was sitting where you wanted to originally.


'Devilish girl... She just wanted to be next him'

You spent the last minutes of class looking at this guy which was seating few seats of you.
As you were lost in your thoughts a girl waved at you.

"Handsome isn't he?"
Caught red handed you nodded as your cheeks became red.
"Don't be embarrassed we all know that feeling" she said as she smiled.

Her name was Sun Mi, she was in the same Biology class as you. You didn't know anyone so she became your very first friend. You spent all day with her and few girls when you had the same class.

When the day was done you went to the parking lot to meet your brother and found out that he had already bunch of friends and girls around him.


'Of course he is like that, handsome and charismatic all day'


"Oh Tao! Is that your girlfriend?" They joked when you arrived.

Girls started to look at you head to toe.


"No guys, just my little sister"


"She's cute! Introduce her!"


They were talking for a long time so you wanted to enter the car. That's when you saw him again, that guy, you learned that he was nicknamed Kai as his real name was Kim Jong In. As always he had your full attention, as you examined every detail of his actions.

His driver dropped him in an expensive car. You were staring long at him.

When Tao noticed that he punched slightly your head.


"Yah! He's not good for you! Forget it"


"What did I do?"


"He is sick in his head, he must be dangerous! Stay away from him, I heard that every day he go to his psy... Most of the guys hate him too"

You were surprised at what Tao was saying, you couldn't imagine Kai like that. He was looking normal as you saw him maybe too quiet as a guy but normal anyway.

As you went to the terrace for reading you could see the car that dropped off Kai in front of your neighbors'mansion.
You giggled to the thought that he might be your neighbor. But because anyone could have the same car, you wanted to verify but you didn't know how.

Frustrated you just waited until something or someone could substantiate but unfortunately nothing happened.

The next day, you asked everything about Kai to Sun Mi.


"You look like as if you fell in love with him"
She said surprised.


"I'm not... Not to that point but I have to admit that he's really handsome..."


"Don't fall in love with him girl... Or you would be heartbroken!"


Sun Mi then told you everything she knew about Kai. It was true that he was your neighbor. You found out that he was in love with a girl, and he rejected every one who confessed to him.

But something really surprised you.

"There was that girl in high school, her name was Jen Ni. She was so beautiful, too beautiful. Most of the guys loved her. But no one could approach her. Indeed she had a particularity, she was innocent like a little child, and pure.

That's why she was nicknamed "Angel". So all of the guys decided to let Angel be anyone's and no one coudln't date her.

Until that boy broke the rule,that boy was him, Kai.


He was deeply in love with that girl as she was to him.

But everyone hated Kai and their relationship couldn't be at peace. Because of that Angel's parents forbiddened Kai to see Angel ;

As he wanted to take her to a concert without her parents permission, he drove the car and they were involved in an accident. "

She paused a little bit.

"And she deceased...

Kai never spoke about what happened, he wasn't in jail because he had his driver license and apparently the car's wheel was the cause of the accident.

He felt guilty for everything.

The strange thing is that he said to everyone that Angel didn't die even when the scientific results opposed what he said.

He had to see his psychologist from that time."

You were feeling sad, you didn't know why, you were sad for him. You were feeling like he was the victim in this story. That he was right.
'Maybe I really fell in love' you said to yourself.

The afternoon as you waited for Tao, Kai was also waiting for his driver. To your surprise he was looking at you, which made you embarrassed. Tao arrived at that time and was blocking your view.

"What did I say? Now enter the car we are going!" He shouted slightly.


"Are you mad?" You asked him though the answer was obvious.


"You don't know anything about him... I told you that he wasn't a good guy!" He seemed angry.
You sighed heavily.


"Sun Mi told me everything earlier about Angel... But I'm not worried."
He widened eyes.


"Knowing that you're still like this? You ignorant girl!"

He annoyed you, he was treating you like a child and you didn't like that. Angry ,you put on your headphones and listened to music.
When you arrived to the house, someone was waiting in the dining room with your mom and your aunt.


"Tao, Hyun Ni? Is that you? Wash your hands we'll have dinner earlier today, we have a guest!"

As you entered the room, there he was all smiling, the neighbor's son, Kai.

 

[TBC]