Chapter 5~

~Angel~

You dreamt about Kai and Chanyeol. The three of you, maybe it was at school? You wore an uniform. They laughed happily at each other talking about a show you all wanted to go. You seemed to really go along as if you were all friends.

'What was that dream?' You asked yourself. It was about three days, they came like flashbacks. It was always about Kai, Chanyeol and some people you didn't know.

As you talked with Sun Mi about it, she said that you were so much in love that you dreamt about Kai. But you weren't convinced, something felt strange deep inside you. You wanted to know the meaning of all dreams.

 

[End of the day]

You sighed heavily when you saw him.

"Hi, Hyun Ni, shall we go today?"

He was cheerful like always, but for the first time he called you by your real name. He was annoying and you didn't want to go with him but, you wanted to clear the doubts you had with all happened these last days. You wanted answers.

'Why do some people call me Jen?' 

'Why am I having a feeling of deja vu in my dreams?'

'What is the relationship between Kai and Chanyeol?'

Chanyeol could really help you, he is the only one.

"I accept, but you'll have to answer some of my questions, deal?" You offered your hand to shake and he immediatly grabbed it.

"Deal!"

 

[X high school]

"Here we are!"

He came out of his car and opened the car for you. You wondered what was going on.

"Don't be afraid, you can come out."

You moved your body slowly as you were stunned about how big and fancy the school was.

"Can you explain me?" you asked a bit afraid.

"It seems you have trouble with your memory. So I decided to take you here to make you remember." For once he seemed really serious.

Your phone then rang. It was a number you didn't know. You accepted the call, a boy answered.

"Hyun Ni, is taht you?" 

"Huh, yes, who is it? " You could hear a sigh of relief from the phone.

"It's me, Kai"

You literally froze, your mind went blank. What was happening? How did Kai had your number? Why is he calling you? Your heart beat faster and faster.

"Listen, are you with Chanyeol? Whre are you? You shouldn't hear what he is saying ok? He is saying nonsense! Can you give me the adress so I can go..."

Chanyeol grabbed your phone, you felt strange, why did he call you? Why is he afraid of what Sehun might tell? What is going on?

"Kai, listen, we talked about it... You don't want to help, it's okay but I won't stay silent. I'll get her home safely don't worry." He hung up on him and looked at you.

He sighed and seeing you so shocked, he said calmly: "You should ask your questions first, I guess it'll go faster..."

[TBC]