8

Gangster's paradise [hiatus and very slow updates]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The world seemed to be spinning as you got out of the ambulance. Although this had not been the first time you hospitalised someone, this was your first first-hand experience of knocking someone out and taking them to the hospital.

The paramedics pulled taehyung out of the ambulance on a stretcher with wheels, and pushed him off somewhere. The ground seemed to be sinking and you felt as if you couldn't stand up straight, so you couldn't follow them as they were advancing too fast.

woohyun saw this and tried to steady you. Just then, the huge taxi containing the rest of BTS and Ahreum came. One by one, they all got off. "Look at her, pretending to be weak and all after knocking out Tae." You heard a male voice say but you couldn't tell who said it, because you were giddy. It must be a migraine.

Jungkook and Ahreum had been chatting together the whole ride to the hospital and now after they had gotten off, they continued with their friendly chatter.

Man, Ahreum can talk. She was the chattiest person in the world if you got to know her well.

Man, Jungkook was still smiling at happily chatting with her.

Woohyun watched this from afar and he couldn't help but to feel a little hurt that even Ahreum didn't come over to the two of you who were standing at a corner, to check how her bestfriend was doing. He was also kinda disappointed that ahreum didn't come oer to talk to  him.

Lost in his  own thoughts, he lost his proper grip of you and walked over to Jungkook and Ahreum.

"Hey," Woohyun greeted as chirpily as possible, not stopping to give them a chance to reply, he continued, "Jungkook, can you go over to Ji Yoon and help her out over there?" Woohyun gestured to a now leaning on the wall Ji Yoon, she was slumping.

"Oh, Okay hyung." Jungkook replied worriedly and dashed to you.

So woohyun got what he wanted and talked to Ahreum. 

You could see all this happening but it wasn't really registering in your head.

"Noona , are you okay?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

You smiled slightly at him, "Why are you on my side? Why are you so nice to me?"

"Because i know you didn't do it on purpose." Jungkook replied, "You like hyung, and you ain't a bad person either."

"What the hell? I don't even like taehyung! He's just my desk buddy, who's totally cold and arrogant."  You groaned. Somehow, having Jungkook to comfort you made your head feel less heavy. It took you off the taehyung stress. 

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and gave you a derpy look that lasted for only a second before his face was painted with his normal expression again.

"He won't die...will he?" You looked up towards the dimming, clear sky. No clouds at all today.

Jungkook chuckled, "So you do care about him!"

"Of course i would, as sad as this sounds, he's the only other person i kinda know other than Ahreum and you guys, in school." You frowned. 

"You seem to know a lot of people outside school though.." Jungkook raised one eyebrow suspiciously.

You stiffened, then sighed, "don't mention that ever again, please."

"I know you're hiding something, BIG~" Jungkook whispered in a sing-song manner into your ears softly.

You gave him a cold warning glare, "don't bring that up again."

"Okay, jeez." Jungkook replied, finally shutting his trap on that topic. "But are you feeling okay? You seem a bit out of it."

You softened, seeing that this kid was the only one who cared about you. "Just a migraine...maybe due to stress."

jungkook stood in silence beside you and looked up at the sky with you. *i know you're not okay, idiot noona. Don't keep thinking that taehyung Hyung is gonna die. And I'm sorry the others are so mean to you. You don't dserve it.*

*thanks, jungkook.* you mentally thanked him. *thanks for caring.*

 

the 8 of you filed into the hospital ward that Taehyung was in. You were surprised because he was placed in a private ward, and not just those small types, but a big one.

"Doctor, is he okay? Tell me that  the kid is okay!" Jin asked t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter