6

Gangster's paradise [hiatus and very slow updates]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Maybe i should check on BTS.* You thought to yourself. You nodded in agreement to your thought, and charismatically walked towards to the group of boys who were doing stretches individually, doing whatever suits them best. 

"Hello." You said, as you approached them. They all turned their heads to face you. You caught Taehyung rolling his eyes, but you decided to ignore him.

"I know we got off on the wrong foot, and i guess after thinking about it, i don't see any reason why we are being so...cruddy to each other." You explained. They all looked at you as if you were an alien and stayed silent.

"what i meant was, i was thinking, we could be...Friends?" You tilted your head to the side in uncertainty. If you wanted to protect them from getting into the clutches of your father, the best way was to actually be their friend.

Taehyung snorted, "I suppose you have a hidden agenda?" He clearly wasn't taking this seriously. But the rest of them, seemed to be contemplating their next move.

"Maybe." You replied. If only life didn't have to throw a thousand and one lemons at you, you could just have put BTS past you and walked on. But noooo. Life was being an and no wanted it. But you just had to be chosen to be the daughter of the mafia lord or something.

"You do." taehyung growled.

"Jeez, no need to force it on me." You put your hands to your hips, then flung them in the air, "Oh well, at least i tried being friendly!"

You were about to walk off and give up on your expedition when Rapmonster said, "wait."

You turned to look at him, "What?"

"I know we've not been the nicest person to you either, but we're supposed to be the nonchalant, cool and aloof guys, so..." Rapmonster said, "For the sake of this secret we now share, i accept your friendly request."

"What secret?" You frowned. 

"This dojo. No one knows about it." Suga spoke up this time.

*Yeah, exept for the master and Ahreum and the whole of infinite that is probably running around amok somewhere wrecking havoc on the land and all the freaking mafias under my dad, including my dad too.* You thought to yourself. how secretive. 

"uhmmm." You found it hard to oppose them without leaking the real big secret at hand. "Yeah, sure..You mean your parents and everyone at school don't know about this, right?"

Jimin laughed, "Yeah...kinda." He scratched his neck. All of them looked at you sheepishly.

"LOL." You said, finding them cute and funny because they were supposed to be 'badboys' but they were afraid of telling their mommies and daddies. *Wait, whatt. Did i just call them cute? Ew no!* You internally gagged.

"Now that that you know...Don't tell anyone okay, noona?" Jungkook blinked the most innocent look ever. 

Laughing, you replied, " Okay. Just stop being so adorable." You internally cursed as those words spilled out of your mouth.

The boys looked at you in confusion, not sure whether they heard you correctly.

You coughed, "I said, get back to stretching!" You demanded with a scary tone.  They nodded and went back to stretching.

You decided to stretch on your own too, so you found a place about 2 meters away from BTS and started warming up.

When you were done with half and hour of stretching, you walked towards the boys, who were taking a break and drinking water, while discussing who to spar who.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter