1

Gangster's paradise [hiatus and very slow updates]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Hyung, stop moving. I have to apply the herbal medicine on your wound." You wanted to scream in frustration but you had to be gentle. You called older guys 'HYUNG' instead of oppa, because to you, it felt too girly and flirtatious. The only person you ever intended to call oppa was your special someone.

" But i don't wanna! It stings!" Chanyeol whined, pouting. Acting like little children although they were already grown men was their specialty.

"HOLY QUACK JUST SIMMER DOWN WOULD YOU?! you're hurt and your wounds won't heal properly on their own!" You ruffled your own hair in annoyance. 

"But I don't wanna- oomph!" You cut Chanyeol off as you headlocked him. His only weakness.

You continued using your left hand to lock him in place while you used your right hand to apply the medicine on the huge gash on his right arm.

You heard some chuckling from behind you. You knew it was Suho. All their laughter, voices, breathing and footsteps are unique and you could tell the difference between them in a split second. Oh, the great wonders of knowing these fools for your whole life.

Chanyel cried for help from his hyung but Suho just sat down beside you and patted Chanyeol's back, "It's gonna be okay, buddy. She knows what's best."

You had already treated suho's wounds, and he was the most sensible one out of the lot, and even offered to help take care of the others while you applied the self-made medicine on Chanyeol.

You finally let go of Chanyeol's headlock after you were done bandaging the wound. "I hate you hyung." Chanyeol whined childishly. Suho just dissmissed it, laughing lightly as he gestured for Chanyeol to follow him to the ward where the treated members were already resting. This time, your father's great idea was to put only one gang in the most recent drug mission. * great job, dad. You only sent EXO in and they had to face a group of men about 5 times their size.* You thought sarcastically.

"NEXT!" You shouted, and baekhyun staggered in.

"Hey." Baekhyun smiled at you. 

"Sit down. Where's your injury hyung?" You asked in concern.

"On my left knee. Hurts like hell. I think it got infected on the way back here." Baekhyun replied, pointing to his left leg. " My right shoulder aches too, some guy hit me there with a rod."

You nodded as you walked to the shelf full of the different types of medicine that you had made in your free time. You several bottles out and started applying some on Baekhyun. " It's bad."

"I know, it's go them yellow stuff all over it." Baekhyun agreed, looking down at his knee. But he couldn't even bend down much. His spine was hurting.

Even though you weren't looking, you knew. " I know you still haven't recovered from the Kobras. Take a chill pill and stop trying to move your spine. You seriously need to rest, but my father's force you guys all to-"

Baekhyun reached his hands out to cover your mouth from speaking, " I got myself into this, don't say that."

You looked up into his eyes, " You're just too scared to say it, hyung. You're afraid that he'll kill you."

Baekhyun retracted his hands from your face, and turned away, " It's not like i have a choice, right? I'm already in it. Are you...Are you going to tell him?"

"I'm not as heartless as that reptile." You replied after a brief pause, " I'm only in this because i can't get out."

"He'll never hurt you. He does what's best for his family." Baekhyun soothed softly.

"By putting others like you in danger?! What kind of sick mindset is that?" You retorted. " I'm going heading back first. I've got school tomorrow." You stood up and left baekhyun there by himself, knowing that he'll head back to the ward.

The drilling noise from the construction site just beside your house woke you up. The moment you attempted to open your eyes, rays of light shone in brightly from your window and your eyes hurt. It was so blinding. 

You shook yourself awake after a few minutes of struggling and checked the time on the wall clock. 7.46am. ". I'm late." You muttered to yourself, alarmed.

You kicked off the blanket and threw the pillow that you were hugging on your bed as you hurriedly got changed into your brand new school uniform. it was beyond uncomfortable but you didn't have time for that. "Why didn't my alarm ring?!" You shouted in distress to no one in particular, just venting your anger on the air.

Grabbing your school bag, you ran down to the kitchen on the first floor, grabbing a banana and a small glass of milk, before taking off at full speed to your new highschool. You didn't want to earn yourself a bad reputation on your first day. This time, you wanted to change your whole image from before. You wanted to be a good person. 

But apparently, time and god wasn't on your side and you were probably going to be reprimanded or sent to detention.

Thankfully, the new highschool was only 7 minutes away, if you ran, so you weren't too late. You entered the unfamiliar campus and wondered around like a lost puppy for your classroom.

*Dang it, why did BigHit Highschool have to be so quacking big?* You thought to yourself as you wondered around the hallways. That's when you heard some screaming. 

Some really loud screaming coming from the lady's room right infront of where you were standing. It was as if it was a loud cry for help. Your killer instincts perking up, you rushed into the toilet and asked, "Who's there?"

"Help m-aarggh!" A female voice screamed as some cynical laughter could be heard in the background. You searched the 6 stalls and to your horror and utmost surprise, you found 3 girls in the 5th stall, dunking a poor girl's head into the toilet bowl.

"WHAT THE QUACK ARE YOU DOING?! STOP IT!" You shouted at them, barging into the stall.

"Who the hell are you?" One of the girls asked you in a really annoying and high pitched voice that you really couldn't stand.

"It doesn't matter. Let her go immediately." You said, pointing to the girl whose head was swirling around the toilet bowl, with one girl holding her down and the other pushing the flush button like there was no tomorrow. The one who was blocking your way in wasn't doing anything but just calmly talking to you.

When you realised that those 3 girls had no intentions of letting the poor girl go, you shoved the girls standing in your way roughly aside, and grabbed the forearm of the girl who was keeping the victim's head down. You pulled it harshly and the victim was released. So much for the new 'kind and gentle' image, it literally just went down the toilet bowl.

"Who the hell are you and what the are you doing?!" The girl who got shoved by you screamed. The girl who was keeping the victim's head down laughed, " You must be the new kid. The genius with the IQ of Einstein and Newton combined or something." 

You gulped. How did they get that piece of information? "The teacher told us, if you were wondering." The girl snickered, "and to think someone who is as smart as you can't figure it out." 

*Oh. So they could read minds now? How fantabulous this year is going to be.* You rolled your eyes, " Leave before i report the 3 of you." * I'm trying to be nice here*

"We'll let you off because you're the new kid." The girl who was relentlessly pushing the flush button finally spoke up, "You don't know what's tradition around here, so we'll give you a break. But don't come thinking that you can mess with us next time." She snarled, before gesturing the other 2 girls to follow her out of the toilet.

As if you really cared. You didn't gice a hoot nor a quack for what those girls had to throw at you. "You okay?" You turned towads the victim, who was busy trying to squeeze all the dirty water back into the toilet bowl. She was shivering.

"h-huh?" The girl turned back to face you meekly, "e-e-erm, i th-think so?"

You noticed how frightened she looked. The after shock, must be terrible. * I wonder for how long she has been being bullied already?*

You smiled. " There's no need to treat me like i'm the boogey man or anything." You chuckled lightly, "I'm Park Ji Yoon." 

You held out your hand to her, waiting for her to shake it. "o-oh, r-really? I-I'm Song Ah-ah-ah-CHOO!" She sneezed, "I-I-I meant, Song Ah-ah-ah" She looked like she was about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter