4

Gangster's paradise [hiatus and very slow updates]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"IM HOME!" You shouted into the house as you opened the front door with your fingerprint. 

"Jiiiii! You're back!" Sehun rushed to you and gave you a big fat hug. He almost squashed you to death with his strength.

"What's the catch?" You raised as an eyebrow as you tried shoving him away with all your might but dang, sehun was strong. He usually rarely had much physical contact with anyone, and whenever he starts acting up, you knew he was asking for a favour.

He grinned sheepishly at you, then broke out into his full aegyo pouty lip and sad eyes thing, " please save me from Suho and chen hyung!"

Just then you saw Suho and chen sneaking up behind sehun whose back was facing them because he was facing you. They were holding knuckle dusters which were specially engineered by your father to be 89% painful than normal ones.

"STOP!" You shouted  and Suho and Chen immediately stopped and stood at attention. "We have a guest and you are going to freak her out!"

The 14 guys stared at you in utter shock. "G-guest?" Some muttered.

"Dont be mean! She is my classmate and my best friend who is facing some....problems now and she is here for a study date! Please be nice to her." You announced, eye signaling the boys, ' I will kill you if you do something wrong.'

"Hello, I'm song ahreum, nice to erm...meet you." Ahreum smiled.

Before the boys could say anything, you dragged Ahreum up to your room.

"Sorry about my brothers, they're a bit...weird." You chuckled.

"It's okay." Ahreum laughed. "Should we get started on homework?"

You were never one for completing your homework, so you said, "nah, i'd rather not. You can though, if you want. I'll look for a fighting academy for you online meanwhile."

Ahreum frowned, "Why don't you do your homework?"

"because i got sweg." You joked, purposely emphasizing on the word 'sweg'.

"Oh, alright. But try to do your homework, it's good for you." Ahreum pursed her lips, then got her books from her bag and put it on the study table.

You nodded in content as you watched the gentle girl start on her homework, "You can ask me if you need any help~" You said, walking to your closet, taking out an over-sized uni oversized shirt that was XL, and a pair of dark blue shorts. "I'm going to change in the bathroom."

Ahreum nodded in reply, too concentrated in her homework to even turn back to look at you.

When you got back from the bathroom, you found Ahreum looking around your room. You chuckled from the door, "Whatcha doing?"

"oh-erm..." Ahreum embarrassedly played with her fingers. "Sorry, i couldn't contain my curiousity."

"Hahaha, it's okay." You replied, smiling, *i hope she didn't see any of the confidential stuff*

You sat down on the bed and opened your laptop, typing in the password, then going on google chrome to search for the best place for Ahreum to learn martial arts. You already had a place in mind, because you were a student there. Infact, all the speacialists were students there. It was an underground martial arts academy, where they taught a wider variety of martial arts, even some forgotten ones, and more complex moves.

You logged onto the website, only to be greeted by a black page with a white coloured box for you to enter the password in. You smiled as you typed in the password, appearing in red.

After half an hour of signing Ahreum up, you happily stretched yourself. "All done."

"You signed me up already?" Ahreum turned back to look at you this time, her face showing hidden signs of excitement.

"Every saturday, meet me at the cafe near school, and i'll take you there." You grinned at her.

"Okay!" Ahreum smiled, "thanks!"

You got scolded by the teacher the next day when you told her that you didn't do your homework. Thankfully the week flew by, and saturday came. You were somewhat nervous.

"Hey Ji Yoon!" Ahreum waved to you as you walked into the cafe that the two of you were supposed to meet at. She had already sat down at a table for two and was sipping on a drink.

You waved back, "hey ahreum."

"Do you want to buy a drink, or should we just get going?" Ahreum asked you, in a position to pick up her sling bag and go.

"I'm gonna go get a drink. The class starts at 3, it's only 2 right now so it should be fine." You shrugged, walking to the counter. Ahreum nodded as you walked off.

You had just ordered your drink when you hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter