2

Gangster's paradise [hiatus and very slow updates]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lunch flew by really fast, so did the whole school day and you found out a bit more about the students from Ahreum.

The three girls who were bullying Ahreum in the morning were Yoona, Seohyun and Yuri. Yoona was the queenka of BigHit high and she was the one pushing the flush button. Seohyun was blocking the way and standing gaurd and Yuri was the one keeping Ahreum's head down. They were all part of the queenka group named SNSD and they were controlling bossy brats that just had to into everyone's businesses.

The guy sitting beside you, Taehyung, was part of a kingka gang called BTS. They were ruthless fighters yet rumour has it that they had recently signed on to a company to debut as hiphop idol singers. OH THE IRONY. 

Apparently they were street fighters with a ton of fangirls, because they looked hot and were manly with bodies of gods or something. OH HOW MUCH YOU WANTED TO LAUGH.

But thinking about it in depth whilst you were walking home alone, you realised that youths like that were probably going to get recruited by your dad and you shuddered at the thought. At this age, they were too old to become specialists so they would become the normal recriuts, who were mercilessly sent out to do the smaller and insignificant dirtier jobs. Many of them got killed.

Or even worse yet, they were already in the system, with no way out! But seeing as Taehyung had no respect for you and did not recognise you, You were very sure that they weren't caught yet. Although you and BTS weren't close, you had to protect them and stop them before they were in too deep.

When you got home, you were deep in thought. The EXO members were lounging in the livingroom when you got back. They weren't fully healed yet.

"Hey, Ji! You're back!" Baekhyun grinned.

"How did your school day go? I hope you didn't cause trouble." Suho raised his eyebrow.

"You'd better not! This is the 3rd school this year!" Xiumin and Chen exclaimed.

"I did a good deed today, okay?" You beamed.

"Oh really? What did you do?" Lay asked.

"I..." You paused for that extra dramatic effect, "SAVE A GIRL FROM BULLYING!" You did a fist pump into the air, "WHOOTS!"

"that's great!" Chanyeol said, "Does this mean that youv'e made friends already?"

"YES! Her name is Song Ahreum!" As you said that, you suddenly thought about Taehyung. *Should i tell them, or just keep it to myself?* You decided that you should not tell them, and made your way up to your room.

After completing homework, you told EXO to meet you at the mini infirmary clinic that you had been treating them in last night, which was next to the ward in the basement.

"Settle down guys, I'm gonna start checking on those wounds again." You devoted most of your free time into cleaning wounds, developing and making medicine for the specialists.

Sehun the maknae of EXO was the first one up. He had fractured his left leg and it was in a cast, so he had to use crutches to get around. You had used crutches before when you fractured your leg, so you knew how difficult it was for him to travel.

You checked his leg, then cleaned it and dressed it up again. Then he thanked you and made his way out. That was the case for each and everyone of them. After helping them, they would thank you and go to the ward to rest. After checking all their wounds, you went to the living room and sat there on the couch by yourself.

It was getting late and you needed to go get dinner. You were too lazy to cook, plus you would need a long time to cook because there were 9 hungry beasts and you-10 people, in total. Your parents were out on some business again and they were eating out, so you didn't count them in. So by the time you would be done by cooking, you calculated that it would have been around 9 o'clock. No one could wait that long.

You decided to go to the convenience store to grab some cup noodles instead. You changed into some comfortable clothing, a t-shirt and a pair of not-short shorts. You slipped on a pair of slippers and made your way out to the convenience store.

As it was already about 7 in the evening, you wanted to get back with the cup noodles as soon as possible because you didn't want EXO and yourself to go hungry. You were already starting to feel a bit of gastric pain, but that was tolerable since you had it almost everyday.

You entered the convenience store and picked a few varieties of noodles, as well as some antiseptic and medicine ( Since you only developed special types of home made medicine) and band aids. You paid for them and hurriedly made your leave.

Since your mansion was basically the 'root of all evil happenings', as you liked to call it, it was situated near some dark alleys and passageways. Not the most ideal location for living but it was bearable.

Usually, once in a while, you would see some trouble stirring up in one of them. Most of the time, it was just a cross fire of vulgar language between the involved parties and seldomly, big fights would break out. Not that you wanted any part in those.

However, on this particular evening, you heard some shouting at the back alley way which was usually deserted.

You walked past the alley way curiously, trying to see what was going on. Although you didn't like to participate and get involved in fights, you really liked watching them and evesdropping on people and that usually got you into trouble.

But as you were passing by the alleyway, your sharp eyes caught a glimpse of something...Familiar. Something that you needed to protect...*, is that...Kim Tae Hyung?!* You froze on the spot. You squinted to take a better look at the group of people fighting in the dimly lit alleyway. As much as you hoped that your eyes were failing you, they hadn't. One of them was definitely your desk buddy.

You silently slid into the shadows. Your stealth mode was on and you leaned against the wall to try to blend in with the darkness and advanced into the fighting zone. 

No one noticed you and you smirked. You had an advantage. But you were still holding onto your groceries, which would hinder whatever that you were going to do. Plus you weren't even sure of what you were going to do.

You had only sneaked in with the thought of saving your classmate from the horrible life but you didn't want to fight.

It wasn't like you couldn't fight, it was quite the opposite. You just didn't want to encourage yourself to go into your father's world.

But suddenly, one of the enemy gang members, whose face you could not see, had his back facing you and was stumbling backwards, and in a few seconds, he would smash right into you.

As he slowly approached, stumbling backwards with inbalance, you kicked him wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter