Chapter 10

Catch Me I'm Falling For You

This is the last chapter! Thank you so much for subscribing, upvoting, and commenting in this story. I love you all! Please please please check out my Xiuhan story, Let Me In Your Heart. Thank you! :)

 

-----------------------------

            The moment the chopper landed at the helipad of the Exo Riding Club, Jongdae immediately goes to the car that is waiting for them. His brothers already called for someone to bring them to the club because the helipad was a bit far from the clubhouse. It is because the horses are very sensitive to noises that’s why the helipad is a bit far. Jongdae already left his brothers and rode on one of the two cars that is waiting for them.

            After a few minutes, Jongdae is tired of searching for Junmyeon. He went to Junmyeon’s house but he is not there. Then he also went to the stables but Junmyeon is also not there. Some of the staffs said that the match races have just finished so Junmyeon is probably in the private spa to relax with the other members. Jongdae easily found the said place because the said spa is the only spa facility in the riding club. The problem is, the Exo Spa and Lodge is divided into two. One for the guests of the club and the other one is exclusive for the members. That means Jongdae can’t enter the said establishment.

            But he is Kim Jongdae. And no one or nothing can stop him from doing something that he should have done a long time ago.

            He saw an employee of The Spa. Maybe she was having her break when she went out of the building. It was a bit difficult talking to the woman because she is loyal to her job. But when he said that he is Heechul and Ryeowook’s dongsaeng, her face lit up.

            “You are Kim Jongdae?”

            “You know me?”

            “Everyone is talking about you and sir Junmyeon in the past few days.”

            Jongdae’s eyes glittered when he heard the other man’s name. “Is Junmyeon inside? The one that I have asked in the stables earlier said that he might be here.”

            “Yes, sir. Sir Junmyeon is inside. He’s getting a massage together with the other members.”

            “Help me get inside, please. I need to talk to him.” Jongdae brought a few wons out. “I’ll just talk to him. Nothing more. I won’t make a scene. I love him. And I need to tell him that, before everything else gets complicated between us. Please?”

            The woman’s eyes were filled with tears. “You don’t need to pay me, Sir. I’ll help you. Because I prefer you having Sir Junmyeon than any other person out there.”

            “Thank you.”

            The woman looked around her. “Come with me, Sir.”

            After a moment, Jongdae is walking straight in the hallway of the spa. The woman gave him instructions on what room he will find Junmyeon. In the last room, west wing, Jongdae haphazardly opened the door. The mixed smell of aftershave cologne, men’s perfume and bath soap invaded his nose as well as the shocked expression of the men who are mostly just clad in towel who tried to cover their exposed body with their hands.

            “Where’s Junmyeon?” Jongdae demanded.

            “Jongdae.” Like the most of the men inside the room, Junmyeon is also just clad in a towel. “What are you doing here?”

            “We need to talk.”

            “Okay, just wait for me outside.”

            “No. We need to talk now.”

            “We can’t talk here.”

            “Then just listen to me.”

            Junmyeon eyed the half- men around them and then he pushed Jongdae out of the door. Then he blocked the door with his body after closing it.

            “Okay, I’m listening.”

            “Can you please wear a shirt?”

            “Nah, I’m fine.” Junmyeon crossed his arms.

            Jongdae can’t help but ogle at the nice proportions of Junmyeon’s body that he just noticed because of so much excitement to see him. Now Jongdae was speechless again. Not because he didn’t want to expose his feelings but because he just couldn’t help but admire everything about Junmyeon. But Jongdae doesn’t have any plans on keeping quiet. Now is his chance to tell everything and he won’t waste that opportunity. Even if Junmyeon’s body is distracting him.

            “Junmyeon, I want to tell you something. I mean a lot of things.”

            “Okay.”

            “Uh…” What was it again that he wants to tell Junmyeon? Damn! He’s lost again. That’s why Jongdae brought out his last resort–a crumpled paper that he used in writing all of the things that he wants to say to Junmyeon. “I’m sorry to all of the things that I have said to you before. To all of the lies that I have said to you whenever you ask me about my personal feelings. I was just afraid to show other people how I feel, especially to the ones that are important to me because I know that they have the capability to hurt me. Especially you because I know that you can hurt me with just a word. I’m afraid of rejections. Junmyeon. So you’re right about me. I’m not that tough. I am just hiding myself from that touch façade because I am weak. But you are also the one who made me realize that it’s okay to be weak. Because I am just a human and every one of us have their own weakness.

            “I hate rejections. That’s why I refused to let you know my feelings for you. Because I have no idea what you feel about me. And because I am weak, my tendency is to hide myself. To lie. Until I become aware that I’m not just hurting myself but also I’m hurting the people around me.

            “Maybe you are wondering why I am talking now. It’s because I can’t lose you. I have seen you with many women before. And every time that happens, I want to grab each one of them and feed them to the crocodiles. I hated those women. Why are you always looking at them when I am the one that’s always with you?

            “And finally, I love the way you kissed me. I don’t care if you have reasons for it just as long as you kissed me. It was enough.” Jongdae folded the paper because he can’t read his handwriting anymore. “That’s all.”

            Jongdae looked at Junmyeon’s handsome face, waiting for his reaction. But he just stared at him for a while. And then Junmyeon took the paper and read the letter.

            “Why do you have to read it? I already told you what I want to say.” Junmyeon doesn’t react. “Don’t you have any reaction? Comments? Suggestions? Violent reactions?

            “Is this all of the things you want to say?”

            “Huh?”

            “If yes, then it’s not enough.”

            “Not enough?”

            Junmyeon crumpled the paper and just threw it somewhere. “I just want to know something, Jongdae.”

            “What is it?”

            “Do you like me?”

            “No.”

            Finally, Junmyeon’s face got some emotion. It’s not that nice because he is angry.

            “Then what’s with all this confession? It seems to me that you like me somehow. But you are still denying it. What are you really trying to imply, Jongdae?”

            “That I just don’t like you. I love you, Junmyeon.” Jongdae closed the distance between him and Junmyeon. “You made me notice you so deal with me.”

            Jongdae doesn’t wait for Junmyeon to talk because he grabbed his nape and kiss him fully on the lips. Junmyeon also wrapped his arms around him. He had welcomed Jongdae’s lips with his warm ones. And Jongdae could almost feel the intensity of Junmyeon’s kisses. His kisses are so deep, full of emotion that makes his heart sing.”

            Junmyeon had told him everything he was afraid to ask him. That he also feels something for him. That Junmyeon loves him too. Even if it is just an illusion, he could take it, just as long as he was with Junmyeon.

            “I love you, Jongdae.” Junmyeon said when their lips finally parted. “I thought you would never realize how you feel for me. I was about to give up because you don’t want to admit to your feelings. Yoonseo was my last resort. And nothing happened because you didn’t admit your feelings for me.”

            “Wait, what do you mean Yoonseo is your last resort?”

            “I asked her to pretend as my girlfriend to make you jealous so that you will admit your feelings for me.”

            “What?”

            “But you still didn’t say anything even if you are obviously jealous. I was frustrated so I followed you to the bathroom. Because of my frustrations to you, I set aside my deal with your hyungs. That I shouldn’t kiss you.”

            Jongdae is really confused with the flow of their conversation. “How did my hyungs get in the picture?”

            “Because at first, they were the ones who help me to make you fall in love with me. When I first saw you when Kai and Kyungsoo were clearing up things between them, you caught my attention. I just couldn’t get my eyes off you. You were so good-looking and smart and funny–”

            “And witty and cute and oozing with appeal.”

            “Yes, and those things. That’s why I can’t get away from you. But sadly, when I made a move on you, you turned me down. You even rejected my offer of friendship. So I thought I should stop. I mean, there’s still so many fish in the sea. But then you kissed me and all my plans dissolved.

            “But your hyungs talked to me. They told me that if I really like you, I should just let you in your own world because you will never look at me if you don’t want to. But I didn’t listen. That’s when I kissed you. Your hyungs almost tore me to pieces after that. They even made threats against me. But I didn’t listen.

            “I guess I loved you even before. And your hyungs must have noticed that that’s why they have helped me get your attention. They told me that whenever I come near you, I should ignore you showing interest in me so that you will be more curious and in the end, your attention will be on me. It’s a bit effective, isn’t it?”

            “Yes.” Jongdae doesn’t expect that Junmyeon will talk to his hyungs just to get him.

            Junmyeon caressed his hair. “I always think about you every night.”

            “Just in the night?”

            “Every moment. You didn’t know this but I almost got crazy every time you ignore my questions about your feelings for me.”

             “I thought playboys can’t fall in love.”

            “What do you mean? We love really deeply because that means we are ready to give up our freedom for someone we love.”

            “So, you’re admitting that you are a playboy?”

            “Yes. But I changed because of you.”

            Jongdae wants to scream. But he just smiled. “I have so many hang-ups in my life. I’m sorry things got complicated.”

            “It’s okay. It’s all worth it. And I didn’t regret suffering because of you. In a way, maybe it was my way of saying sorry to the people that I have hurt.” Junmyeon hugged him. “And it’s also my fault that things got complicated. I didn’t admit my feelings earlier than I should have.”

            “Why?”

            “Your hyungs told me that I should not confess unless you do it first. Or else, our hard work will be wasted. Because of your tendency to just ignore something when you lose your interest in it.”

            “So it’s really my hyungs’ fault, huh.”

            “In a way, yes. And I’m glad that I got their approval when I took care of you when you had your toothache.”

            “Yeah, about that. I want to thank you.”

            “I should be the one who’s thanking you. If you didn’t had that toothache, I wouldn’t get that close to you. Although, I’m not saying that I’m happy when you had that toothache. All I’m saying is that–”

            Jongdae grabbed Junmyeon’s nape for the second time and kissed him deeply. “Stop rambling, Junmyeon. It’s enough that you told me you love me.”

            Junmyeon tightened his arms around him. “Fine.”

            They were sharing their sweet kisses once again. Jongdae already forgot how many kisses did they have. What’s really important is that he got Junmyeon’s heart now.

            Someone knocked from the room.

            “Junmyeon, are you still not done there? Man, we want to go out.”

            “We’re going crazy here, guys.”

            “They said that there are ghosts here.”

            Junmyeon didn’t stop kissing him and just knocked back at them. “You are just imagining things! Just stay there for a while. We’re not done yet.”

            “Just marry Jongdae before you can finish whatever you want to finish there.”

            “I will.” Junmyeon rained tiny kisses on his face. “After we’re finished here.”

 

-----------------------------

A little gift for y'all ;)

tumblr_mat8nv7fA01ro1fj9o1_r1_500_zpslgn