Chapter 9

The Special Gangster and the Heart Breaker {Haitus}
Luna woke up early. She cooked everyone breakfast. When she finished, she went upstairs and walked towards a sleeping Jin. She caressed Jin's cheek. "I will find your mom." She whispered. She left a note beside Jin. She then disappeared. 
 
She reappeared in the location where the mother could be found. She walked towards the cottage. She suddenly stopped. Two wolves appeared in front of her. Who are to intrude our territory? The smaller wolf asked. "I have business with Jinri." Luna said. What business? The larger wolf asked. "I found her son." She said. Her son is with her father! You liar! Small wolf said. "I-I'm not lying. The father was eaten by rogues." She said with a sad expression. 
 
The large wolf looked inside her head with his powers. He watched the memory. It's true. He said. The smaller wolf hung her head. Come with us. We'll take you to her. The large wolf said. Luna followed the two wolves. A lady in her early thirties appeared. "Hello, how may I help you?" She asked. "I have your son." Luna said. Jinri gasped. "How? He's with his father in Canada." She said. 
 
Luna shook her head. "Apparently he was chased after rogues. He told me to watch over Jin while he tried to get rid of the rogues. But he," she sighed and shook her head. "He's dead?" Jinri whispered. Luna sighed. "I'm really sorry for your loss. Jin really would love to see you and come live with you if you'd accept." Luna said. 
 
Jinri nodded. "I'd like him to come live with me. I have enough for him now. My pack is growing better now. So I'd love to have him back." Jinri said. "Then come with me to see him." Luna said. Jinri agreed without any hesitation. 
 
Luna turned around. She looked around at the area. She turned back around to Jinri. "Once you meet and catch up with your son, I will return you back to your pack." Luna told her. She nodded. 
 
Luna grabbed Jinri's hand and they both disappeared. They reappeared in the pack house. "So your son is sleeping but you can stay as long as you want or you can take him right now." Luna said. "I'll wait for him to wake up." She said. Right when she said that Jin was coming down the stairs. 
 
"Mommy Lu." He said. When he saw the woman beside Luna his eyes widened. "Mommy!" He shouted. He ran to her and hugged her. "Oh my boy. My sweet baby boy. I've missed you so much!" Jinri cried. Jin was crying along with his mother. Luna sighed and smiled. "She loved seeing the ones who haven't seen each other in a long time finally reunite. Just like her and her brother even though it was only for a year.
 
She rested her hand on Jinri's shoulder. They appeared back where she found the mother. "I've reunited you two and brought you back. I will get going now." Luna bowed. She turned around. "Noona," Jin called out. She turned to face him. "Please visit us often as you can okay?" Jin pleaded with his big puppy eyes. 
 
She squatted down to his level. She petted his head. "Of course I will. I will also bring Mark hyung okay?" She said. He beamed and smiled brightly. "Okay. I have to go now so I'll see you soon." She said. She disappeared and reappeared in her room. "Two kids already." She sighed. 
 
She laid on her bed and fell asleep. Later she was woken up by someone breathing down her neck. She turned her head and saw a familiar red head. She smiled and pecked his nose. Mark opened his eyes. He smiled at her. "Hi." She said. "Hey." He answered. 
 
She rolled her entire body so she faced Mark. "When did you get here?" She asked. "About twenty minutes ago. Your brother told me you came back from something and you've been sleeping ever since." He said. 
 
Luna got up. "Yeah sorry." She said. She snuggle into Mark's warmth. Mark smiled. "I like your warmth." Mark said. Luna chuckled. Then she disappeared. She reappeared in her tree house. Then she left to go to the spot where the father died. 
 
There it laid his corpse. Well, the rogues basically tore open his stomach. The guts were everywhere. Then she saw something shiny. She bent down and looked at it. In the father's hand was a necklace and ring. She grabbed them and shoved it in her pocket. 
 
Then she started digging. Yeah using her powers would've been better but she wanted to do it by hand to show her respect. She moved his body with telekinesis. She put him in the hole and started covering him up with dirt. When she finished she went to go buy flowers. 
 
She came back and set them on the lump of dirt in the ground. "Your family will miss you dearly." Luna said. Then she disappeared. She reappeared back in Korea. She was in her room in Got7 pack house. Everyone was out on a run. She took out the ring and necklace. She studied the two items. 
 
Luna noticed and engraving on the dog tag of the necklace. It said "We will love you forever and ever daddy. - Luna & E.Den." She burst into tears. She covered and started crying silently. Sobs and cries were heard here and there but she was crying quietly. 
 
"Where have you been all my life daddy?" She cried. She cried and cried. Mark entered the room. He saw Luna crying. "Why are you crying baby?" He asked. He was so worried because he sees her crying without knowing why. She hugged Mark and cried into his chest. "Mark, please don't ever leave me or our kids in the future." Luna cried. He soothed her by her head. "It's alright. I won't ever leave you." 
 

 
This is a short chapter. I couldn't think of anything so I quickly wrote it. Sorry for the long wait too.