Chapter 7

The Special Gangster and the Heart Breaker {Haitus}
The next morning Luna woke up extra early. She got out of Mark's bed and teleported downstairs. She got her extra clothes and changed into it. When she finished, she teleported to E.Den's house. She woke everyone up. "Alright you dogs! Get up! We gotta go help train! Let's go." Luna shouted. Everyone got up and walked into the living room lazily. "Why did you wake us up so early?" Ao whined. Luna chuckled. 
 
"Because we have to go train Got7 remember?" Luna told him. "But why so early?" Jun whined. "The earlier they train, the faster they'll learn to control and the faster we don't have to stay and help." Luna said. They all nodded lazily. "Oh and one more thing," Luna said. "Mark is kind of my mate now." Luna said. E.Den was now fully awake. "What?!" They all shouted. "Yeah, he kind of was all protective yesterday when I was with JB." Luna said rubbing her nape. 
 
After all that, they got ready and went to Got7 and DA's pack house. They all held onto Luna as she teleported. They arrived in the living room. "Alright, before we do anything, we need to cook breakfast. We all still haven't ate. So, I will cook the food. Rasa, E.Den, King and J-Hyo, you guys set up a place for the training. Jun, Mina, Hana and Ao, start bringing or making things to teach them how to use their powers as an offense and/or defense. Ready, go!" Luna told them. 
 
Everyone went to do what they were told. Luna was cooking food for all of them to eat. Thirty minutes into cooking, someone came down. He walked into the kitchen to see a very familiar back. "Good morning noona!" BamBam said. Luna turned. "Morning Bam, why are you up so early?" Luna asked. "I smelled food so I came down." BamBam said. Luna chuckled. "So do you need help?" BamBam asked. "Why don't you go freshen up first and then come and give me a hand." Luna said. 
 
BamBam went back upstairs to freshen up. Luna was finished making the spicy tteokbokki. BamBam came down. "Oh Bam, do you want to help me make something?" Luna asked. BamBam nodded. "Okay so read the instructions and add all of the ingredients." Luna said. BamBam came around the counter and did as he was told. 
 
When he finished making the bread mixture he looked at Luna. "Noona, what do I do now?" BamBam asked. "Put it into this 3 by 4 cupcake tray. Fill it up three quarters of the way. Then crack an egg into it. After, put these cube cut ham and cheese I'm just cutting in it." Luna said cutting the ham into tiny cubes. BamBam did as he was told and put in the mixture, crack and egg and put in ham and cheese. When he finished, Luna took the tray and put it in the oven. 
 
She continued making the dumplings. BamBam was helping her make the second batch of egg bread. Then someone else came down. He walked into the kitchen. "Morning hyung and noona." Yugyeom said. He was already in comfortable clothes and freshened up. "Morning Yugyeom." The two said. "What are you doing?" Yugyeom asked. "Noona is making dumplings and I'm making egg bread with ham and cheese." BamBam said. He nodded. 
 
"Yugyeom, come make the dumplings so I can cook them on the pan." Luna said. Yugyeom went to her and watch as she taught him how to make it. When he learned how to, she went straight to the stove and started cooking the dumplings. "Hey Bam, check on the first batch." Luna said. BamBam went to the oven and checked to see if the egg bread was ready and it was. He took it out and set it on the counter. "Alright just make at least three or four more batches of the egg bread." Luna said. 
 
BamBam took out the baked egg bread and set it on a three tier cooling rack. Then he rinsed it a bit and added the next batch. He made three batters so he found two more tray. He added all of the batter into the trays. He then set them into the oven. Ten minutes later, Luna finished cooking the dumplings. Yugyeom washed his hands from making the dumplings for Luna. 
 
Luna then set everything. She put the dumplings in a bowl. The tteokbokki in a bowl. She then went to grab a big serving plate. She found one and put the egg bread on it. She then checked the ones in the oven. They were ready so she took the out and set them on the cooling rack. "Yugyeom what powers do you have?" Luna asked. "Wind, why?" Yugyeom asked. "Time for a little practice. Try to cool these down by creating a little wind." Luna said. "But—" "No buts mister. Just concentrate and do it." Luna interrupted. 
 
Yugyeom concentrated. He then blew a little wind from his mouth towards the bread. Luna touched the bread. "It's warm but cooled. Well down Yugyeom." Luna said patting his head. He smiled. She patted BamBam's head too. "Good job on making the bread." She said. "Could we try on noona?" Yugyeom asked. Luna nodded. She grabbed one. They each took a bite. They all groaned at the delicious egg bread. "It's so good." Yugyeom said. Luna and BamBam agreed. 
 
Soon LC9 came back. "Oh good you guys are back. Now tell." Luna said. "We found a large cleared meadow. We could practice there." E.Den said. Luna looked at Jun. "Everything is set up. We just need you to see if it's okay." Jun told her. Luna nodded. "I'm proud of you guys." Luna said. They all smiled. "Now go wake up the others. We eat and then leave." Luna said. They nodded and went to wake up the others. "Noona, why are you bossing them around when you're not the alpha?" BamBam asked. "Because they always don't know what to do so I'm always here to do that." Luna said. 
 
Everyone came down awake and freshened up. "Alright you dogs, let's eat and head to the training area." Luna said. They went to the kitchen and ate. "These are so good!" Jackson said. "BamBam hyung made them. I helped noona make the dumplings." Yugyeom said. JB ruffled the two youngsters hair. "I'm proud of you two." He said. It made the two smile. Mark was eating the egg bread. He saw Luna wasn't eating so he put it in front of her lips. "Eat it." He said. Luna shook her head. "Please." He pleaded. Luna softened and bit it. He smiled victoriously. 
 
They finally finished eating. "Alright now that you guys are all fed, let's head to the training spot." Luna said. She touched Rasa's head. She saw looked through his vision and saw the training area. "Alright hold onto me or someone because we are teleporting." Luna said. Mark held onto her hand. E.Den held the other. LC9 was on her left and Got7 with DA was on her right. She teleported to the area. 
 
Everyone felt woozy. "Oh it's okay. It's a little woozy and dizzy at first but if you do it more then once then it gets better." Luna said. She looked around. "I approve." She looked happily at the stuff that was set up. "So let's see what your powers are." Mina said. "I have fire, Jr has water, Mark has electricity, Youngjae has earth, Jackson has ice, Bambam has metal and Yugyeom has wind." JB said. "Hanbi has weather, Minji has plants and Minhee has ice as well." He continued. They nodded. "So then let's pair up." Hana said. "Fire and Water, Electricity and Metal, Earth and Ice, Weather and Plants, Ice and Wind." E.Den said. 
 
They went to their partners. "Alright to see what you guys will have to do let us show you." Jun said. Luna suddenly disappeared and reappeared behind Jun and Ao. They dodge it. "You have to be fast." Rasa said. Luna brought rocks flying from behind her. She was aiming for Jun. He dodged it. Ao made ice appear from his palms. He created a large icicle and aimed it at Luna. She broke it apart when it was coming towards her. "Learn to bring your powers into the fight." Rasa said again. Jun built fire into his palms he aim it at Luna. She blocked it with a rock. The fire disappeared. Jun pouted. He made eye contact with Luna. Attack LC9. Luna controlled his mind. Jun aimed at Rasa. 
 
Ao built an ice ball. He threw it towards Luna. She stopped it with a boulder. She attacked him with a tree. He built an ice shield to block the tree. She kept aiming trees, boulders and other things at Ao. Finally he was defeated. He was out of breathe. Luna smiled. 
 
Luna was walking towards Jun. Make a fire ball and throw it at King. She told him. He did as he was told. King sent a large water ball at it. "And never make eye contact with this woman" Rasa joked. Luna set Jun free. "You're lucky I went easy on you." Jun said. The two made eye contact. Slap yourself. Luna freed him and watched. Jun slapped himself. Luna stifled a laughter coming from . The others laughed. 
 
"So do you get what to do now?" Hana asked. They nodded. "Good. Now go practice. Be at least five meters away from each other." Mina said. They walked to their partners and went to a spot. "Ready! Set! Go!" J-Hyo and King shouted. They started training. Luna kept an eye on all of them to see what they could do. She walked around them in circles. 
 
It was six, when they were finally finished training. They were all sweaty, tired and sore from training. Luna stepped up. "Alright some of you still have a problem with your power." Luna said. "But, overall, you guys did good. You guys reached to your lowest to your highest points in your powers so you guys don't need us to help you train from now on. But, if you do have questions, please contact us." Luna said. They all nodded. 
 
"Now, we'll be going. If you need anything else, call us." Mina said. They all held onto Luna. "Wait!" Mark shouted but they disappeared in a second. He sighed. "What were you going to ask them hyung?" Youngjae asked. "I wanted to know where Luna was going." Mark said. He pouted. "But she's not here so I guess I can live alone in our pack house." Mark said. He started walking. "Hyung wait!" Yugyeom shouted. Mark stopped but didn't turn around. 
 
Luna appeared behind him. She held his finger and they disappeared. "What was that?" Jr asked. "That my friends, was our sister in law." JB said. They looked at the spot where Mark once was. Mark and Luna appeared in her apartment. "So, what do you want to do now?" Luna asked. She walked to the kitchen. She poured a glass of juice for herself. Mark was dumbfounded. "Where did you- how did you- when did you- what?" Mark asked. He was very confused. "Just simply teleported here and there." Luna said. 
 
Mark shrugged it off and went towards Luna. He wrapped his arms around her. "I thought you were going to leave me alone. Me and my wolf felt very sad." Mark said. Luna chuckled. "Well, I brought you here didn't I? You're with me aren't you?" Luna teased. Mark nodded. Luna pulled away. "So I'll be popping up here and there. I'll just disappear and reappear so you need to get used to it." Luna said. Mark nodded. "Are you hungry?" Luna asked. Mark shook his head. 
 
He didn't want his mate to waste energy just because he was hungry. Then his stomach grumbled. He blushed. Luna chuckled. "Your tummy says other wise." Luna teased. She made a little meal for Mark. When she finished she set it on the table. Mark started eating. Luna was cleaning up with her powers. "So are you going to eat?" Mark asked. Luna shook her head. "Not right now. I already had food when you guys were practicing." She said. He nodded and continued eating. 
 
Her phone rang. She teleported to it. She picked it up.
 
Hello?
 
Hey Luna, I just wanted to call you to say thank you for Kyung's necklace. I never got to say it when I noticed it. Then when I smelled it it had your scent on it so I knew it was you.
 
No problem. Anyways, how is he doing?
 
He's alright. He misses you a lot. You should visit one day ya' know. 
 
I know. I know. I will soon. 
 
Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Tao and Kyung keeps asking for a visit from you so you know you should soon or else you have them four to deal with. 
 
Alright. Tell them I'll visit soon.
 
Well, thanks again. Bye.
 
Bye.
 
D.O hung up. Luna smiled. "So who was that?" Mark asked. "Oh, just D.O. He called to say thank you for a necklace I got for Kyung." Luna told him. He nodded and continued eating. Luna teleported upstairs into her closet. She walked around and saw a cute little boy outfit. She picked it up. It was the shirt Kyung wore when they first encountered him. She smiled remembering it. "Luna!" Mark shouted. "Up here!" She shouted. Mark walked up the stairs. He walked towards the closet. "What are you doing?" He asked. She set the shirt down. 
 
She looked at him. "Nothing." She said. "So what should we do now?" He asked. He grabbed her hand. Then suddenly they appeared in the middle of Mark's room. Luna let go of Mark's hand. "Hey Bam! Gyeom!" She shouted for the two youngsters. She walked out of the room. She went down the stairs to see the others in the living room. "Hey noona! When did you get here?" BamBam asked. "Just now." She answered. Luna sat on the arm rest of the couch. 
 
"So where did you go?" Jr asked. "Just took him to go see my apartment. Fed him some food. Then we came here." Luna told them. "So Luna, are you going to live here with us in the pack house when we aren't in school?" JB asked. Luna shook her head. "I'd rather live in my apartment." Luna said. Mark felt his heart crack a teensy bit. "But I'll live here too." She said making Mark all happy again. 
 
Luna chuckled. "You need to remember how to come from your normal house to the pack house." Luna said. "Oh we still remember." Minji said. "Oh? Is that so?" Luna asked. They all nodded. "Then I'll see you guys in school tomorrow." Luna said. She kissed Mark's cheek and disappeared. Mark smiled happily. "He's whipped." Jackson said. The others laughed. "I am not whipped. I just really like Luna and I'd do anything for her." Mark defended. "Yeah okay." Jackson said. 
 
They talked, played and laughed. They had a good time. It was already eight so Luna decided to go home. She bid them good by and disappeared. Luna appeared in her apartment. She changed into her wolf. She walked towards her bed and laid on it. She huffed. 'What a long day.' Luna said. She looked at the crystal she had around her neck. She rested her head on her front legs. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.
 
It was early in the morning like around five. Luna woke up and stretched her legs. She jumped off her bed and walked into the kitchen. 'Make crepes. Take out strawberries and cut it. Melt some chocolate and put it in a piping bag.' She said. The things came out and started doing everything. Luna changed her form and was now human. She teleported to her closet and changed. 
 
She came back down. Luna walked into the kitchen to see the crepes. There was already a few on the plate. She grabbed the cut strawberries and put them in a container. Then she took the melted chocolate piping bag and put it a contain so the chocolate wouldn't spurt out. Luna watched as the last few crepes were still being made. A few minutes later, the crepes finally finished. She put them in a circular container. Luna put all of the dishes in a bag. With a flick of her fingers everything was cleaned and put away. She teleported to the pack house of her mate. 
 
She appeared in the kitchen. She grabbed plates, forks and knives. She set the table. On each plate she put one crepe. She grabbed the vanilla ice cream tub and set it in the middle. She set the strawberries and chocolate on each side of the tub. She heard footsteps but ignored them. A pair of arms wrapped around her torso. She felt a kiss on her temple. "What are you doing here so early?" Mark asked. "I'm made breakfast." She said. Mark saw the breakfast set on the table. "I should go wake up the others then." Mark said. Luna nodded. Mark disappeared up the stairs. 
 
In a few seconds Luna heard screams and shouts. "Mark Tuan I will kill you!!" "How dare you electrocute my !" "My beautiful !! Mark you're dead!!" "Hyung!!" She heard them shout. She chuckled. Mark came back down with a huge smile. "How'd you wake the girls up?" Luna asked. "I woke them up first. I just gently shook them to wake up." He said wrapping an arm around her waist. She nodded. Everyone came down looking grumpy besides the girls. "Okay don't be all grumpy. I made crepes so go eat up before the ice cream melts." She said. 
 
Everyone rushed to the kitchen and made their crepes. They ate happily. "Noona I really like you. You make the best food!" BamBam said. Luna chuckled and ruffled his hair. "Thanks kid." She said with a smile. Her phone suddenly rang. "I gotta take this." She excused herself. She disappeared and was outside of the house. 
 
Hello?
 
Luna, hey, um, well you see... something is wrong with Hana. She's been puking and says her stomachs hurts. She's craving for sour things. I don't know what's happening. 
 
Okay. I'll be right there. Where are you guys?
 
The pack house. 
 
Okay. Make sure she's resting.
 
Okay. Bye.
 
J-Hyo hung up. Luna sighed. She reappeared in the kitchen scaring everyone. "Sorry guys but I have to go. Something's wrong with family so I'll be back later." She said. They all nodded. They bid her goodbye. She said goodbye back. She kissed Mark's cheek and disappeared. Mark was a little pink. They all started teasing him. 
 
Luna appeared in the pack house in Hana and J-Hyo's room. She saw the others crowding Hana on the bed. "Okay I'm here. What do you guys need?" She asked. "Thank goodness you're here Luna." Mina said. She smiled and walked towards Hana. She knelt down to her level. "Whats wrong Hana?" Luna asked. "I started puking this morning, started craving for sour things and my stomach hurts a lot." Hana told her. She nodded. She put her hand over Hana's belly. "Can I?" She asked her. Hana nodded. Luna set her hand on Hana's belly. She felt around the belly. She gasped and stood up. 
 
"What's wrong?" E.Den asked. "This can't be." Luna whispered. "What can't be?" Rasa asked. Luna stared at them with her eyes glistening. "Hana's three weeks pregnant." Luna said with a smile. A tear ran down her cheek. It was silent for a moment. Then chaos started. "Omg! You're pregnant!" "We need to set up the baby stuff!" "We need to keep an eye on her 24/7!" Hana started crying. She was crying tears of joy. "Hana don't cry! You're having a baby!" Mina said. Hana looked at her. "These are tears of joy." Hana said. Mina hugged Hana. 
 
"But," Luna stopped them. "The thing is...we never met Hana three weeks ago." She said looking up at them. "She was impregnated by some wolf who just left her. She was in her heat so he just couldn't help himself. Hana couldn't protect herself so it seems as though he her." Luna's voice cracked as she told them. "I gotta go." She said. 
 
Luna disappeared and reappeared in Got7 and DA's pack house. Tears were running down her cheek. Her hand was over . JB and Jr saw her. "Luna what's wrong? Did something bad happen?" Jr asked. She looked at them. Everyone came over to them. Mark came and hugged Luna. "What's wrong?" He asked with sad eyes. He didn't like seeing his mate crying. "Hana she.... She's three weeks pregnant." Luna said. They stared at her like she was crazy. "Omg that's great news!" Jackson said. "But," she looked down. Then back up at the others. "We didn't meet her three weeks ago." Luna said. 
 
They all looked at her sadly. "Then whose baby is it?" Youngjae asked. "She was impregnated before we met her." Luna said with her voice cracking. "She, um, was in her heat and um.. so a random male wolf came and her." Luna said with tears running down her face. "How does the others feel about this?" JB asked. "I left before I heard anything else. I was so shocked I didn't want to deal with anything else." She said fiddling with her fingers. "I hope J-Hyo will accept that the child isn't his." Jr said. 
 
Luna sighed. Mark wiped away her dried tears. He smiled when he saw her look at him. She sadly smiled. He held her hand. "But, the funny thing is," Luna looked at the others. She didn't want to tell them she knew who did it. But, she knew who did needed to be told. "What's the—" Jackson was cut off when Luna and Mark disappeared. 
 
Luna and Mark appeared in the living room where LC9 and Mina were. "Nothing changed huh?" Luna joked a little. E.Den looked at her. 'Did you find anything helpful with the situation?' 'No. But, I do know who did this to her.' E.Den's eyes widened. 'Are you serious?!' Luna nodded a little. 'But we can't tell them. J-Hyo would want to track the bastard down and kill him. Hana would be put under so much stress and that's not good for the baby. We just need to keep it to ourselves. Make sure no one finds out.' He nod his head. 'I will be gone for a while then. Make sure if anyone finds out, say that I am gone a mission from the wolf counsel.' He nodded. 'But what about your mate?' He asked looking at Mark for a few seconds. 
 
'I'll deal with him. Just make sure no one finds out that I went searching for the punk. I'll have Exo help me find the bastard if I need it.' E.Den mentally sighed. 'Be careful.' E.Den looked at her with protectiveness. Luna smiled and nodded her head once. She gave her brother a last look. 'I'll come later tonight and take you to my apartment.' When she finished she grabbed Mark's hand and the two disappeared. 
 
Skip to tonight...
 
Luna made sure Mark understood where she was going. "Be careful okay?" He said. She smiled and nodded. "Of course. The mission will be done real quick and I'll be back as soon as I can." She lied. Mark kissed her temple. "Alright. Bye my love." Mark said. Luna scrunched up her nose. "You've been hanging around Jackson too much." She said. Mark smiled. She kissed Mark on the head and disappeared. 
 
She reappeared in the living room of the other pack house. E.Den was there waiting for her. "Ready?" She asked him. He nodded. They both disappeared and arrived in Luna's apartment. "Okay. I will be gone but I'll come back as soon as possible." Luna said. She walked upstairs. She grabbed a black rucksack bag and stuffed clothes in it. She stuffed in stuff for injuries. She then stuffed money in it. She closed it and walked downstairs. "I won't have my phone on most of the time so if I don't pick up then I might be busy." She said. 
 
Luna sat on her bed where E.Den was sitting. "Okay." She said. "So who do you think he is?" E.Den asked. "I don't think I know." She said. "Well, who is he?" He asked. "That will remain a secret until I come back." Luna said. He sighed. "Well, where is this guy?" He asked. "In the north of Canada. I'll be traveling very easily since I could just teleport to the forest we always ran into." She said. He nodded. "Some of the Exo members will come along with me to help get the guy." He nodded. 
 
"So remember, tell them I was off on a mission and I won't be back for a while. If I'm not back before Hana's second month through pregnancy then look for me. Take a few members the others watch over Hana. Got7 could help too since Mark could track me down faster. Call Kris if you can't find me. He might know where I am." Luna told him. He nodded. "Here's my necklace. If you can't ever find me again keep it as a reminder." Luna said handing him a wolf necklace the two of them got back in Canada. She took his hand and they appeared in the pack house. 
 
E.Den looked at her. He hugged her tightly. "Be safe and please come back." He said. Luna hugged him. "I will come back. I wouldn't want to leave you." Luna said. They hugged each other for about five minutes. Luna broke the hug. "I have to go now." She said. He nodded. She smiled at him one last time and disappeared. Luna appeared in Exo's territory. She climbed the big tree near the house. She climbed up to the shadiest spot and fell asleep. She looked down at the crystal that was hanging around her neck. "Hopefully you are useful in the process of finding the bastard." Luna said. She closed her eyes and swept off into dream land.