Chapter 6

The Special Gangster and the Heart Breaker {Haitus}
Exo smelt the two unfamiliar scents. They growled and changed into wolves. They ran over to the cave. When they were a few meters away, they moved to trap the intruders. They saw D.O, a kid and a girl. They growled lowly for only them to hear. Sehun was behind Luna. He pounced towards her. Luna disappeared in a flash. She reappeared on the rock on top of the cave. "It seems like we've got ourselves some trouble makers." Luna said. She leaned on one knee to count all of the wolves. She counted eleven wolves excluding D.O. "So you eleven must be D.O's pack?" Luna asked. They all came out and growled. They sniffed Kyung who laughed.
 
Luna looked at them. "Well, I'd love to stay and chat but I gotta run." Luna said chuckling. "I'll might call you when I make it there." Luna said looking at D.O. He nodded. "If you're having difficulty with Kyung call me." Luna said and disappeared. Luna appeared in Hana and Mina's room. She walked out of the house. She walked into her house. She changed into comfortable clothes and sat on the bed. When she laid their her eyes were becoming heavier each second. Before she knew it, she fell asleep.
 
Mark walked into the house wondering where Luna and D.O went with Kyung. When he walked into the room he saw Luna sleeping. He smiled. He changed into comfortable clothes and fell asleep on the couch. Everyone was soon off to bed too. 
 
Skip to Monday morning....
 
Early in the morning Luna woke up. She rubbed her eyes and stretched. She snapped her fingers and appeared in the bathroom. She washed her face. She brushed her teeth. Combed her nappy hair. She tied it into a pony tail. She vanished and appeared in the room. She changed her clothes. Luna was in a black long sleeve white tee shirt. It was a bit big. She wore black high waisted shorts. She put her high tops on. She grabbed her backpack. She put her phone, an extra set of clothes and her earphones. 
 
She walked to the living room to see Mark on the couch. Luna lifted him up. She directed him to the bedroom. She set him down gently and moved the blanket over him. She was about to leave when she heard Mark move. She teleported to the living room. She sighed in relief. She walked out of the house. 
 
She looked around and snapped her fingers. She teleported to the forest. She set her backpack down. She transformed. Luna picked up her backpack with . She ran deeper into the forest. Her bag was flinging everywhere. As she was running she vanished and reappeared running in a different forest. She suddenly stopped. She sniffed the air. She followed a scent she picked up. 
 
Luna ran and followed the scent. It lead to a house. She transformed into her human form. She teleported to a tree near her. She took out her phone. 
 
Hey, I left to check on Kyung. I'll be back soon. - Luna 
 
She looked up from her phone. She teleported back to the cave. She checked if anyone was there. There was no one. She teleported back to the tree. She sat on a big branch and listened for Exo. Suddenly her phone binged.
 
Okay. But come back safe and without bruises or anything. - E.Den
 
Luna checked the time. It was 4 o'clock. She put her phone away. She looked to see if she could get in any way. She saw something. It was the kitchen window. She teleported to the window. Luna looked in the kitchen. When she got a good picture of it she teleported in. She walked out of the kitchen. She walked to the living room. She sat on the couch. She plays her phone for a bit. She walked up the stairs and smelled out Kyung's scent. 
 
He was down the hall. Luna teleported over to the end of the hall. She used her power to open the door and made sure it would squeak. She looked in the room from the door way to see Kyung sleeping peacefully. She teleported near his bed. He was sleeping peacefully. She smiled. She took something out of her bag. She used telekinesis to help her. She unclipped it and put it around Kyung's neck. She clipped it back again. 
 
She felt wind coming from a window. She looked up to see it was Kyung's window. She gasped. Then there was noises coming from outside of the room. Luna took one last glance at Kyung and disappeared. Kyung's room door was opened by Kris. Everyone walked in. They sniffed the air. It was an unfamiliar scent. D.O knew this scent but couldn't think of whose scent. Kai saw something shiny coming from Kyung. He walked and saw a necklace. 
 
He picked it up and looked at it. It had a wolf charm and a K charm. "Why is there only scents here and there?" Baekhyun asked. "There's one on the couch. In the kitchen. There's a scent coming from down the stairs up to the hall. Then there's suddenly one at the end of the hall. Then there's one in Kyung's room. But the thing is. There's no scent on the door. In order to go to places like this, you need teleportation and in order to open things without touching it or leaving a scent you need telekinesis." Suho told them. 
 
Sehun sniffed the air. "There's a scent coming from outside too." Sehun said. "Maybe he's still out there. Go sniff it out." Luhan said. Sehun nodded. He went and sniffed the air outside. He found the scent and followed it. He ran throughout the forest following the scent. He came back home running out of breath. "He's came out of nowhere. Popped up from the center on our territory. Ran to the big tree near the house. Then it disappeared. I ran to the cave. I smelt the scent. It didn't make sense to me so I came back to the tree. The scent was stronger there. 
 
Then there was a by the kitchen window. What I'm assuming is he, thinking its a guy, popped in the middle of our territory, then he ran towards the tree, to the cave, back to the tree, to the kitchen, walked into the living room, up the stairs, down the hall and into the room. He did all of this in thirty minutes. Meaning this person can run fast, real fast. So next time if the person comes back we have to do something about it because he might bring others along with him." Sehun told them. They all stared at him. "Our maknae is so smart! So mature!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol cooed. It made Sehun cringe. They all left Kyung's room and went back to sleep. 
 
Luna reappeared in the forest. She was sitting on a larger rock in the middle of the forest. It was a meadow but a small one. 'Help.' Luna heard a whisper. Luna looked up. She looked around to see if there was any one else. 'Help.' She heard again. "Who's there?" Luna asked. 'Help us save the children or also your brethren.' It whispered. Luna looked to her left to see a white and black wolf. 'Hello, we're the counsel or spirits of wolves.' The black one said. 
 
Luna changed into her wolf form. 'What do you need?' Luna asked. 'We need your help.' The white one said. Luna nodded. 'You see, the groups you have with you, their wolves are locked away.' Black said. Luna was confused. 'What do you mean?' Luna asked. 'Got7 and Dark Angels, they were once wolves and in a pack together but their wolves were sealed away because they were in great danger.' White told. 
 
Luna paid close attention. 'So they need your help to help bring them back into the wolf life. But, what we need you to do is to break the seal. By completing that, you will have to find a special crystal. When you find it summon us again. We'll tell you what to do next.' Black told her. Luna nodded.
 
'I will do my best.' Luna bowed. 'To find the crystal, it's in a pack's territory. You will have to get into that territory no matter what.' White said. 'Who's territory?' Luna asked. 'Exo.' They both said. 'So what happens if I don't retrieve the crystal?' Luna asked. 'We hope not to find out. But you'll have to get it as soon as possible. If you don't they'll start showing wolf like behavior and go see doctors about it.' White said. Luna nodded. 'Where is it in this territory?' Luna asked. The black wolf reached to the bag he was carrying. 'Everything you need is in here. Be careful, it is guarded by a large wolf me and white created with magic.' Black said. Luna nodded. They two wolves disappeared within a blink of an eye. Luna sighed. She transformed back into her human form.
 
She walked towards the restaurant the others were at. "Hey Luna where did you go?" Hanbi asked. "Just went for a walk. Wanted some peace and quiet for a while." Luna folded them. She sat in the empty seat besides Mark. His heart fluttered. "So how was it?" E.Den asked. Luna looked up at him. "It was... Okay." Luna said. They were both having a silent conversation without speaking. 'Were you alright? Were you attacked?' E.Den asked. Luna nod her head and then shook it slightly. 
 
E.Den gave her a look saying they needed to talk later. A waiter came and ordered. "So what do you want to eat?" Minhee asked. "Ah, just whatever Mark is having is fine." Luna said. "I'm getting just waffles, bacon and eggs." Mark told her. "That's fine." Luna smiled. Mark nodded. "We can get another order like his." Jun said pointing to Mark. The waiter nodded. He left and went to go tell the cooks the big order. "This isn't as awkward as last time." King joked. They all chuckled besides Luna who was distracted. "Hey Luna, you okay?" JB asked. Luna snapped out of her daze and looked at him. "Yeah. Perfectly fine." She smiled. JB smiled and nodded. 
 
Mark growled lowly for wolves to hear. He was surprised. It wasn't just him, the other wolves too, were surprised. Got7 and Dark Angels weren't really affected. "Hey guys, can you excuse us for a moment?" E.Den asked. They nodded. LC9 and the three girls left. They walked towards a secluded area. "What was that?!" Mina whispered. "So I have something to tell you all." Luna said. They all looked at her. "So it started like this...." She explained everything to them, well mostly everything. She left out about going to get the crystal, where it was, what was going to happen if she didn't. She just told them about the others being wolves, that their wolves were sealed and they had to find a way but she knew what to do. She just didn't want to tell them. 
 
They all went back to the table when she finished explaining. "Oh you guys are just in time! The food just got here." Minji said. They nodded. They sat back down and ate. Luna waved towards a familiar waiter. She whispered in his ear. He nodded and left. Mark saw it and asked her. "What was that?" Mark asked. "Huh? Oh, nothing." Luna said. Mark suspiciously looked at her. She just looked at him innocently. 
 
The waiter came back with what Luna asked for. "Thanks." She smiled. She took the plate of fruit and put it before her. "You're eating fruit?" Mark asked. Luna nodded. "You barely your other plate of food." Mark said. She shrugged and ate her fruits. Mark continued eating but kept eyeing the watermelons. She noticed so she put a few slices on his plate. "Eat." She told him. He smiled and ate his melons happily. Luna rolled her eyes. She continued eating her fruits. 
 
Soon they finished eating. They all pitched in to pay and left the restaurant. Luna was walking behind the others. She needed a reason to go look for the crystal. "A penny for your thoughts?" Mark said. Luna looked up at him. "Sorry, it's just I was thinking." Luna said. Mark nodded. "So I got a birthday present for you. I forgot to give to you on your birthday because I missed placed it." Mark said rubbing his nape. "It's okay and thanks." Luna said. Mark nodded. 
 
They all reached their homes. "We'll start packing, I think you guys should do that too." Hana said. Everyone agreed. They went in and packed. Luna was already packed. Mark was packing his things up when Luna picked up something beside him. "Is this my present?" She asked. Mark shyly nodded. She opened it. She saw a box. She opened it and saw a cute mineco plush. It was the white one. "It was a buy one get one free so I got a tan one. It was said to be a couple set but I didn't think of it like that." Mark told her. She smiled at the doll. "Thanks Mark." Luna said. He shrugged. "It's alright." Mark said. 
 
He finished packing. They both exited the house. Luna still carried the plush doll in her hand. In the other she was carrying her suitcase. Well, it looked like she was caring it but she was using her power and lightly wrapped her hand around the handle. They met the others who were already on the sand. "Aw~ what a cute plush doll." Ao said. Luna chuckled. "Where did you get it from?" Rasa asked. "Got it as a present. Couldn't fit it in so I carried it instead." Luna told them. 
 
They headed off to the airport where the jet was. They put their luggage into the storage spot. They all headed in and sat down. Luna walked towards the back of the plane. She walked down the stairs into the secret room under the large movie sofa above. She sat in there. She sat on the couch. Luna propped her knees up. She was playing with the doll. "I should call you Tuan." Luna said. She was playing with the doll. She dug into her bag and put her earphones on. She pressed play and held the doll close to her chest. She laid down on the couch and fell asleep. 
 
They were served food and were about to eat when Mark noticed Luna was missing. "Hey, where's Luna?" He asked. "Probably in the back in the bedroom. Can you go get her?" Minhee asked. Mark nodded and went to go get her. He walked to the back to get her but she wasn't there. He was confused. He leaned against the wall. When he did the wall twisted around. He gasped, there before his eyes were a peaceful Luna sleeping hugging the doll he gave her. He smiled. 
 
Mark approached her. "Hey, Luna, wake up, we're being served food." Mark said softly. Luna stirred. She yawned and stretched. She rubbed her eyes cutely. Mark smiled. "Lets go get food hm?" He said. She nodded. She walked out with Mark following her. They both exited and went to the others. "Sorry it took a while. Luna was sleeping." Mark told them. Luna cutely yawned. "What are we eating?" She asked. "Tteokbokki, bibimbap, kimbap, bulgogi, japchae, kimchi jjigae and seaweed and/or tofu soup." Jr said. Luna nodded and sat beside Jun. She leaned her head on his shoulder. "Get me food please." Luna said. Jun nodded. 
 
Luna moved her head so Jun could give her food. He got her a bowl of tteokbokki. "Eat." He said. She grabbed the bowl and chopsticks and ate. She finished and asked for more. "How could she so much tteokbokki? I mean isn't it hot?" Jackson asked. "Her tolerance for spicy food is pretty high. I mean last time me and Minhee accidentally put in to much chilly powder. We didn't know until we ate it. Then we all had red faces while Luna noona was eating it like it was nothing." Minji told them. "Really?" They asked her. Luna nodded. "I can also handle beer or any alcohol very well, wasabi and spicy food." Luna said. 
 
Everyone was amazed. "Wait, how do you know you can handle beer well?" E.den asked. Luna laughed. "We were celebrating for Hanbi's birthday and everyone was drunk beside me and the two youngsters since they are legal drinkers yet." Luna said. He nodded. 
 
They talked with each other until they landed. Luna stayed out and laid her head on her brother's shoulder. He had his arm around her shoulder. "Yah! You guys look more of a perfect couple then we do." Mina pouted. They chuckled. "What can we say, us Parks are very gorgeous people." They both said at the same time. They both crossed their legs and crossed their arms. "Wow! That was cool!" Bambam exclaimed. "Let's see if you two can do the same thing!" Youngjae suggested. 
 
The two scoffed and rolled their eyes. They looked to the right and faced back towards the front. "I don't want to do that crazy nonsense stuff." They both said. Everyone stared at the two. They say up and looked at each other. "Yah!" "Stop!" "Ugh!" They both huffed and crossed their arms. "Yep. Definitely siblings." Everyone said all together. They all burst into laughter.
 
They finally made it to Korea. They did the airport stuff and went into their van. They drove to E.Den's house. Got7 brought their things into their van. Dark Angels put their things into their car. They bid goodbye and left to their homes. Got7 dropped Mark off. Then they went to their house. Mark entered his house. He knew his mom was probably at work. He brought his things in. He closed the door and locked it. He carried his things up to his room. 
 
When he got to his room he saw the doll sitting on his desk. He smiled at it. He brought all of his clothes out of the suitcase. He separated them into the clean and dirty pile. He brought his dirty clothes and dumped them into his rattan laundry basket. It was about three feet tall. He put his clean clothes back into their respectful clothing spots. He put the suitcase in his closet. He grabbed the doll and jumped onto his bed. He laid in the middle of the bed looking at the doll. "I'd call you Nana." Mark smiled at the doll. He played with it. 
 
He fell asleep a few minutes later. His phone was ringing but he didn't hear it. The messenger was Jr, saying they were coming over. Ten minutes later there was a knock at the door. Nobody opened it. Yugyeom found the spare key in a plant pot. He took it and unlocked the door. He set it where he found it. They all entered the house and locked the door. They looked around to not see a Mark Tuan anywhere. "Maybe he's in his room." Jackson said. 
 
They all walked up to Mark's room. They opened the door to see a cute sleeping Mark hugging a cute plush doll that looked a lot like Luna's doll. Jr took a photo. Mark stirred. He got up and got out of his sleepy daze. "Hyung, why do you have the same doll as Luna noona?" Bambam asked. "It was a buy one get one free. They said it was a couple set or something." Mark said. They all cooed. 
 
After finally being fully awake they all went downstairs. They saw Mrs. Tuan enter. "Hello Momma Tuan/Mom." They all said. She was startled. "Hey guys, how was the trip?" She asked. "It was awesome." Then they all started talking all at once. She chuckled. "You guys are funny. How about you guys stay over for lunch?" She said. They all cheered. 
 
Luna was thinking of a way to leave. "Hey guys, I'm going to go visit Kyung for a while." Luna said. They all nodded. Luna took the backpack she received from the two wolves. She took her phone and the charger. She took her earphones and packed an extra pair of clothes. She teleported to Kyung's room. He was playing with his toys. "Lulu!" He said when he saw her. "Kyunggie!" She said happily. The two hugged. "Where is your hyung?" Luna asked. "Downstairs with all of the other hyungs." Kyung said. 
 
"What to come with me?" She asked. He nodded happily. She picked him up and snapped her fingers. She teleported into the middle of the living room surprising everyone. "D.O hyung, look who I found!" Kyung exclaimed. "I found Lulu!" Kyung said hugging Luna's neck. He burst into little giggles. He smiled. "Hey Luna, what are you doing here?" D.O asked. "I need your help." Luna said. D.O got up and saluted. 
 
All of the others growled. Luna turned around and saw them. "Oh hello, I'm Luna. Mess with me and you're dead meat." She said smiling. "You're that intruder from this morning!" Sehun said. They all growled. They all pounced at her but she stopped them. She raised them up. "Now, may I asked which one of you is Mr. Kris Wu?" Luna asked. "What do you want?" Kris snarled. "Well Kris, I need your help. I'm going to have to travel on your land to a special place in the mountains or something and you are not going to say no." Luna said. "What if I do?" Kris asked. 
 
Luna used her other hand and it pulled D.O to her. "Well, you'll just have to say bye bye to baby D.O." Luna threatened. "Fine." Kris gave in. "Oh, is Kris a big softie now?" Luna teased. "You don't even know who I am!" Kris said. Luna scoffed. "Ive been friend with you for who knows how long and this is what I get from him?" She said to D.O. He just shrugged. "Friends? What are you talking about? I don't even know you." Kris said. "Yifan, I'm pretty upset that you don't remember you're only girl friend." Luna said. "The only girl friend I had was Luna who is completely- wait Luna?" Kris said. 
 
Luna scoffed. "No ing s Sherlock. No I'm going to need to be traveling on your land. Do you allow me or not?" Luna asked again. Kris nodded. She set them down. They fell to the floor or whatever was underneath them. "H-how did you do that? I thought you only had one power." D.O said. "Oh right, I have teleportation, telekinesis, mind controlling, since it worked on a waiter in Fiji, and I might get telepathy but who knows." Luna said. "The full package of the four powers." Luhan said. Luna nodded. "Well, I'll be on my way to traveling so I'll see you guys soon." She said.
 
Luna teleported to the middle of the territory. She looked inside of the backpack. She took out the map. It said the crystal was in a cave guarded by a real wolf. A large real wolf the white and black wolf created with some magic. She looked at the cave and studied it. She then shoved it back into the backpack. She teleported to a spot near the cave. She teleported to a tree branch above her. She saw the wolf guarding the crystal and other jewels. Luna used her mind controlling to control the wolf. She made it pick up the crystal and bring it outside of the cave. It set the crystal down. She made it go back inside. 
 
Luna then used telekinesis to bring the crystal to her. When she got it she teleported back to the pack house. She noticed Exo wasn't there. She shrugged. She sat on the couch and took off the backpack. She set the crystal around her neck. She dug into the backpack to look at everything else. There was a compass, some snacks, a bottle of water and some nature supplies. There was also somethings to help get rid of the large wolf guarding it. 
 
She scoffed. She put everything back into the bag. She teleported to her E.Den's house. Right when she disappeared Exo, came back. "She was just here." Chen said. "The scent is still fresh." Xiumin said. "Where do you think she went?" Tao asked. Kris shrugged. "She probably went back home." He said. They all nodded. "I mean we searched through the whole territory. I mean Tao stopped time just to run around and look but he couldn't find no one. Kai teleported everywhere, even by that cave protected by that large overgrown wolf." Baekhyun said. 
 
"It's fine, it just means she's out of our territory." Luhan said. They all nodded. "Lulu gone?" Kyung asked. D.O nodded. Kyung pouted. "It's okay sport. She'll come back and visit." Kris said. Kyung was happy again and smiled brightly. 
 
Luna appeared back in the house. She grabbed her bags and teleported to her apartment. She set everything down. She walked and sat on her bed. She summoned the two wolves. 'Do you need anything?' Black asked. "I retrieved the crystal." Luna said. "That fast? Usually it'd take a few days." White said. "Im Park Luna. I'm full of surprises." Luna said. 'So now you got the crystal. Now all you have to do is gather everyone. There would be the location of their pack house. The entire territory is secured with an invisible force field until their seal is broken. 
 
In the small pocket of the backpack is a poem. Read it while you're holding the crystal. When you're done you close your hands and blow the crystal. A bit of crystal dust with fly to each of them unlocking their wolves. The crystal will be your forever to keep until it is asked for." Black said. Luna nodded. 
 
The two disappeared. Luna located the pack house. She called all of Got7 and Dark Angels over. When they came in, there was no one. Suddenly a fog came out of nowhere making them all drowsy. They all knocked out in the floor unconsciously. She tied one of all of their hands together. She then held onto the hands and teleported to the location. She set them on the ground. She untied them and raised them. She took out the map and held the crystal. 
 
She read the words aloud while holding the crystal. When Luna finishes saying the words the others were waking up. She blew the crystal quickly. Some of the dust went towards them. It entered their bodies and unsealed their wolves. They were fully awake. They all howled and the dome seal of the territory broke. They all fell to the ground. Luna looked at them. They all looked at her. "Luna what's happening?" Hanbi asked. 
 
Luna sighed. "I'd love to explain but I've got to check the territory." Luna said. She summoned the two wolves. "These two will explain everything to you." Luna told them she turned around and transformed. She went to go look around the territory. The two wolves looked at the ten confused wolves. 'You guys are wolves. I mean if you don't believe us did you just not see Luna transform into a wolf? You guys were in your own pack. You guys need to find your mates but Jackson, Yugyeom and BamBam met theirs when they were young so they already know who it is. 
 
You will have to check you territory from now on. So you guys were old enough to be in your old pack but your wolves were sealed away because of a danger you guys were in. You guys don't remember about being wolves. So now that it's back, you'll have to remember to control it.' Black and White told them taking turns. "So what you're saying is were like werewolves?" Youngjae asked. They both nodded. 'The perimeter is secured.' Luna said popping up. 'Good, now we leave them in your hands. Take care of them.' White said. Luna nod her head. 
 
The two disappeared. Luna transformed. "So let's get into the pack house. I'll explain everything, then you could ask me any questions and I'll try my best to answer 'em." Luna said. They all followed her inside. They sat down in the living room. "So from now on, you guys live here when there's a full moon and when we finish high school. Us wolves are quite smart. Smarter then humans. So I'll start explaining," Luna said. She explained mating, ranks, full moons, hunting, perimeter check and other things. 
 
When she finished explaining she asked if there were any questions. They all shook their heads. "Great so you guys stay here, we'll start training tomorrow. I'll come back so go to sleep." Luna told them she snapped her fingers and disappeared from their sights. "I can't believe it." Jr said. "It's all coming back to me!" They all said. They remembered everything. Well everything but controlling their powers. 
 
Luna appeared in her apartment. She appeared on her bed. She covered her face. "Ugh, I just can't take it anymore." Luna said. She called her brother. 
 
Hello?
 
I'm in some pretty tough situation. Do you think you and the entire pack come and help?
 
Yeah sure. What kind of situation? 
 
Do you remember the wolf thing? Yeah so I was told to receive a crystal and unseal their wolves. Now we have to train the how to re-control their power.
 
You did all of that by yourself?! In just one day?!
 
Yes. Now will you help me or not?
 
Yeah whatever. Just tell me where it is.
 
I'll just come pick you guys up. We leave tomorrow at dawn.
 
Then Luna hung up. She couldn't deal with everything. It was happening so fast. She picked up the crystal. She looked at it and sighed. She packed her things and disappeared. 
 
She reappeared in Got7 and DA's pack house. She found them cooking. "Hey got room for one more?" She asked surprising them. "Oh you're here?" Jackson asked. Luna nodded. "So, how are you guys dealing with all of this?" She asked. "We remember everything right after you left. We just need help on controlling our powers." JB said. Luna nodded.
 
Mark was in his room. He smelt cherries and vanilla. When he smelt it, all he wanted to do was find it, hug it, kiss it, protect it and never let go of it. He followed the scent downstairs. When he got their he sniffed to the living room to the kitchen. When he got there he saw Luna. "Hey Mark, you've finally came down?" Jr joked. Mark walked to Luna who was standing a bit too close to JB to his liking. 
 
He hugged her waist and dragged her a few feet away from JB. "Mine." Mark growled and stared at JB with golden eyes. "W-what is happening to Mark hyung noona?" Yugyeom asked. "U-um, well he a... found his a..." Luna herself couldn't say the word. "Mate?" Youngjae guessed. Luna nodded. "So your Mark hyung's mate? That's awesome!" Jr said. "Yes it's cool but I can't stay and live with him here." Luna said. Mark whimpered. "I know I'm sorry but, who's going to take care of Kyung when D.O needs help?" She said. 
 
Mark snuggled his face into her neck. He didn't want to let her go. "But all we want to know is, do you accept him?" JB asked. "Yeah. Of course I would." Luna said smiling. Mark kissed her neck. She giggled. "Well, let's eat. Then I have to go somewhere." Luna said. They all went to the table to go eat. Luna sat next to Mark. "So can we asks questions about mates?" Minji asked. Luna nodded. 
 
"So how do you claim your mate?" Jackson asked. Luna choked. She was patting her chest. Mark handed her water. She drunk it. "Well, you'll have to do 'it'. Then while your doing 'it' you bite your mate's neck claiming him or her as yours forever." Luna said. They all nodded. "So anymore?" She asked. They all shook their heads. Luna nodded.
 
"Also, my pack is coming tomorrow to help you guys so don't feel threatened." Luna said. They nodded. "So do you guys remember your ranks?" She asked. They nodded. "I'm alpha. Mark is beta. Jackson, Jr and Youngjae are hunters. The others are adolescence." JB said. "How about you Luna?" Jackson asked. "Ah~ in our pack I have no position. I'm just like a lone wolf but I'm still considered in the pack." Luna told them. "Why?" BamBam asked. "It's because I don't like being told what to do by and alpha or my brother or the other guys so I choose not to be in the pack rankings." Luna said. The others made a •—• face. 
 
They finished dinner and headed to bed. Luna went to sleep with Mark since he practically whimpered and whined for her to. She was laying on the bed. She felt strong arms snake their way around her waist. Mark pulled her close to feel more comfortable. She chuckled and went to sleep. Mark breathed in her scent. He loved the way she smelt. Just being close to her made him smile. Mark was fast asleep within seconds cuddling against Luna.