Chapter 4

The Special Gangster and the Heart Breaker {Haitus}
Luna woke up before everyone. It was 4. She got out of bed and stretched. She looked beside her to see Kyung still sleeping. She smiled. Luna walked towards the door quietly. When she was about to open it Kyung started to wake up. Luna went over and picked him up. "Hi Kyung! Do you want some food?" Luna asked. He smiled. Luna chuckled. She brought him with her downstairs. She walked into the kitchen and put him in his high chair. She made him egg and cheese rice balls. 
 
She took out an egg and steamed it for twelve minutes. In those ten minutes, she chopped up five large spinach leaves and a fourth of cheese. She waited until the egg finished. She cut the yolk part and ate the white part. She put a pot with water on the stove. She add rice and the chopped spinach. She gently fry/sauté them. Then she added the cut yolk and cheese. She took the mixture and rounded them into tiny balls. She put them on the plate she got for Kyung. She put it in front of him. She them took out a few grapes and blueberries. She put it in a separate plate. Luna put the plate in front of him also. Kyung started eating. 
 
Luna cleaned everything up and made breakfast for everyone else. She made kimchi pancakes, bulgogi stir fry, tteokbokki and seaweed soup. When she finished she separated them into bowls for everyone. She set it on the table. After she set chopsticks and spoons on the table. She sat beside Kyung. He was eating the rice balls. He grabbed a grape and put it in front of Luna. She leaned down and opened . Kyung out it inside . Luna smiled and ate the grape. Luna went to the bathroom. Everyone soon came down when they smelled food. "Who made all off this?" Rasa asked. Luna came back. "Everyone sit down and eat." Luna said sitting down in her spot. 
 
Everyone sat down and ate. "Wow! This is really good!" "I love the food!" "Can you marry food?" They all said this and that. Luna felt happy. Kyung finished eating. Luna cleaned him up. She brought him into the playpen they bought. She came back and sat down. She finished her food and washed her dishes. Luna walked out of the kitchen and went to take Kyung upstairs. "She'd be a really great mom." King said. They all agreed. Luna bathed Kyung. After, she dressed him in the clothes they bought him. She gave him the big tsum tsum doll they bought him. It was Mickey Mouse. They also bought Minnie Mouse. She brought Kyung and the two mouses back down. She set him in the playpen and went back up to shower. 
 
After the shower, she came out and changed into an oversized sweater and shorts. She walked back down the stairs. She saw everyone sitting in the living room. "So let's start practicing so I can leave." Luna said. They nodded. "Hana and J-Hyo stay up here with Kyung. No funny business." Luna said. They both nodded. Everyone else went to the basement. "Do you have your powers?" J-Hyo asked. Hana nodded. "I have the power to control time." Hana said. He nodded. 
 
Luna started moving things here and there. She made them do a lot of things. She only needed to focus on Telekinesis now since yesterday she used teleportation to get them places. Since she nailed it on getting them to the right places she already mastered teleportation you could say. They finished practicing at 11. "Alright you should be good. If you do have telepathy call me." Rasa said. Luna smiled and nodded. 
 
They packed all of Luna, Kyung and E.Den's things into the E.Den's car. E.Den was fixing Kyung his car seat. Luna was inside packing Kyung snacks and the rice balls she made. She finished and ran to the car. She sat beside Kyung. E.Den was sitting in the drivers seat. He started the engine. Luna snapped her fingers and got them out of the mountain roads. No one was around that time so they were quite lucky. E.Den only needed to drive a few hours. 
 
After a few hours they made it to Luna's house. They brought all of the things up with the help of Luna's powers. Luna set everything in place. She put Kyung in his playpen. "This is what I want from you, you go get Mina here so we can get her to watch Kyung while I go to school." Luna said. E.Den nodded. He called Mina. "Can you go get Keiko from Mrs. Kim?" Luna asked. He nodded and left the apartment. A few minutes later Luna was jumped on. Keiko was her face. Luna was laughing. "Okay, Mina will be here in a bit." E.Den said looking up from his phone. Luna nodded.
 
After a ten minute wait Mina came. "I want to see the little munchkin." Mina squealed. Luna let her in. Mina ran towards Kyung and picked him up. She started talking to Kyung. He was laughing and smiling. Luna smiled. "Okay so you'll be watching him okay?" Luna said. Mina nodded. "When I go to school tomorrow you'll have to be here extra early." Luna told her Mina smiled. "Okay. So will you leave me something for Kyung?" Mina asked. Luna nodded. "I'll leave a list of what you can feed him if he gets hungry and when he gets tired feed him milk and put him to bed." Luna said. Mina nodded. "You really got everything planned out." Mina chuckled. Luna smiled. 
 
Luna and Mina watched Kyung as E.Den played with Keiko. Kyung started crying. "Oh Kyung is hungry." Luna said. She picked him up and brought him into the kitchen. She set him in his high chair. Mina came beside Luna. "So what do you feed him?" Mina asked. "I feed him egg and cheese rice balls sometimes it might just be rice with seaweed on the side, there's an apple sauce like thing I also feed him with rice cereal or just as a snack. He also loves grapes and sometimes he eats blueberries and bananas." Luna said. Mina was making a mental note of all of his favorite foods. "I also feed him milk but only before I put him to sleep. There's also baby snacks he eats." Luna said. Mina hummed. 
 
Luna was preparing the egg and cheese rice balls, apple sauce and grapes. Mina came beside Luna so she knows what to do. Luna instructed on how to make the rice balls. Then Luna made the apple sauce. She peeled off the skin and cut it. Then she grated it. She set a pot and lightly boiled it. She then put it in the freezer for later use. 
 
Mina took several rice balls and set it on Kyung's plate. She added a few seaweed pieces too. In a separate bowl, Luna put grapes in it. Mina took the plate and bowl and set it on the table in front of Kyung. He grabbed the rice ball and started eating it. Luna smiled. "Hey your birthday is coming up. What do you want?" Mina asked. "Oh, there's no need. I don't need gifts." Luna said. Mina nodded but planned on buying her one later.
 
Luna made them lunch. She made seaweed soup and bulgogi. After cooking, Luna out the soup into three bowls for each of them. She out the bulgogi in another bowl. Mina grabbed three bowls and out rice in it. Mina helped set up the table. She went and told E.Den to come and eat. He left Keiko and went to the table. He sat next to Kyung. He saw Kyung eating his food deliciously. He chuckled. 
 
They dug in. They at and talked about Luna's birthday. "Hey how about a vacation to Fiji?" E.Den said. "That will cost a lot of money." Luna said. She watched Kyung eat. She wanted to be cautious. "Well Mina knows a guy who can turn things into gold." E.Den said. "And that be?" Luna asked. "My grandfather. Funny thing. He lives in the exact apartment. A few floors down." Mina said. Luna nodded. "Let's go to your grandpa then I guess." Luna said. Mina squealed. She picked Kyung up. They all were about to leave when Kyung started whining. "Banana~" he said. 
 
Luna teleported them to the kitchen to get a banana and went back to E.Den and Mina. They left the apartment. They finally made it to Mina's grandpa's apartment. "Grandpa!" Mina said. "Come in!" He shouted. Luna teleported into the house. She startled the old man. "Dear Gondi I almost had a heart attack." He said. Luna chuckled. "Sorry grandpa." Mina said. "So what can I do for you kids?" He asked. "We need gold. Lots and lots of gold." Mina said. He nodded. 
 
They all walked to a room. "Take all the gold you need." Grandpa said. "Okay." Mina said. Luna saw a big cluster of gold rocks every where. She looked at some really big ones. She saw one of the same height as Kyung when he sits. She touched it and teleported back into her apartment upstairs into her closet. She used her power and moved it towards a shady spot. She teleported back to Grandpa's apartment. 
 
E.Den and Mina found all of the gold they needed to pay for the trip and extra in case they need more money. They thanked grandpa and left. Luna and Kyung teleported back up. She set Kyung in his playpen. She disappeared and reappeared by her bed to get her laptop. She flashed into the kitchen. She turned her laptop on and logged into it. She looked up how much the trip would cost. It was a lot of money. For the plane ticket. Then she looked up a place to book for their stay. 
 
She thought of all the people who would go. It was Dark Angels, Got7, LC9, Mina, Hana and Kyung. That was a total of twenty people going. She invited Got7 since she was a little bit close to them. E.Den and Mina finally arrived. "So how many people are you inviting?" Mina asked. "20." Luna said. "Wow. Who are you inviting?" E.Den asked. "Dark Angels, Got7, LC9, Mina, Hana and Kyung." Luna said. They nodded. 
 
"Well what are you booking for us to stay in?" Mina asked. "Houses on water." Luna said looking through all of the houses. "So how many are you booking?" E.Den asked. "At least seven." Luna said. "Three people per room?" Mina asked. Luna nodded. "I've already got who's sleeping with who." Luna said. They nodded. 
 
"So are we leaving tonight?" Mina asked. "Nope. We leave on Friday when we come home from school. Tell the boys. I'll tell the girls and Got7 tomorrow." Luna said. "We can also use Minhee's parents' private jet." Luna said. They nodded. 
 
Thursday...
 
Luna got ready for school. She was dressed in a large white knitted sweater. She had mint colored jeans on. She wore her black buckle high tops. She put her back pack on. She kissed Kyung and Keiko goodbye. Luna told Mina to sleep on her bed if she was tired. Luna left and teleported in front of Dark Angels' home. It was still dark out so she was lucky. She knocked on the door. "Coming!" She heard someone shout. "Who the he- Luna?" Hanbi asked. She nodded. Hanbi pulled Luna into a bone crushing hug. "Can you let go?" Luna asked. Hanbi nodded. Luna walked into the house. 
 
She sat on the couch. "Hey can you get the girls?" Luna asked. Hanbi nodded and went to go get the others. They came down and sat across Luna. "I've got some big news." Luna said. "What is it? Are we not celebrating your birthday again?" Minji asked. "It's even better. We're celebrating my birthday in Fiji. We'll be staying in seven separate houses. I chose who slept with who." Luna said. The girls squealed in happiness. "Wait there's a catch." Minji said. Luna smiled. "Minhee we'll need your parents' private jet to take us." Luna said. "It's fine.they technically said I own it now since I use it so much." Minhee said. "Yes! Now get ready for school. We also have to go tell Got7." Luna said. 
 
The three stopped. "Wait. You're inviting Got7?" Hanbi asked. Luna nodded. "Why?" Minji asked. "Well I gotta help my girls get their soul mates right?" Luna teased. The others blushed and quickly went upstairs. Luna chuckled. She made breakfast. A few minutes later the girls came down and ate. They cleaned everything. They all got into the car and left for school. 
 
They arrived. Luna got out first. She walked in and went to her locker to grab her stuff. After grabbing her things she walked to class. She sat in her spot. Then she heard the door open. She saw Got7 besides the three younger ones. "Oh Luna!" Jackson said. It caught Mark's attention. She cocked her head a little. "Mark took notes for you for the two days you were gone." Jr said. Mark had a little blush on his cheeks. 
 
He sat next to Luna and handed her the notes. "So you actually paid attention in class and took notes?" Luna asked. Mark nodded. "So you did see the note!" Luna said. Mark nodded. "Good. You should pay more attention to that class." Luna said. The three J's watched how Mark interacts with Luna. She flipped through all of the notes. Mark was waiting for a thank you but never really got one. When class started Luna put the notes away and faced the front. Mark took out a note book and took notes. Same goes with Luna.
 
All classes are finished. Everyone already packed and left. Luna was still putting her stuff away. Mark was out cold. She faced him and woke him up. When he finally woke up he was about to leave when Luna stopped him. She pecked his cheek. "Thanks." She smiled and walked away. Mark was standing still. Luna met up with Got7 and Dark Angels. They walked to their table. JB noticed someone was missing. "Hey where's Mark?" JB asked. Everyone shrugged. "He might still be in the classroom. I just woke him up and thanked him for the notes and left." Luna said not looking up from her phone. 
 
Got7 rushed to Mark. When they got there Mark was still frozen. JB snapped his fingers bring Mark back. He blushed a deep red. He just dropped everything and did a happy dance. After a few minutes Mark finally stopped. "So what happened?" Jackson asked. Mark picked up his back pack. "She thanked me and left." Mark told them. "Then what was all that?" Youngjae asked. "Just happy she accepted them and said thank you." Mark said. They all rolled there eyes and went back to the cafeteria. 
 
They sat down and started eating Luna's food. "Oh! I've got news!" Minhee said. They hummed. "We are finally celebrating Luna's birthday. And guess where we are celebrating it at!" Minhee squealed. "Where?" Yugyeom asked. "Fiji!" She squealed out. They were all disappointed. They wanted to go to Fiji too. "And you guys are also invited!" Minji said. Got7 cheered. Everyone stared at them. They apologized. "Ive got everything set up already so no worries. I've taken care of all of your school things because we will also not be here on Monday. We will come back on Monday." Luna told them. They nodded. 
 
"Then when are we going?" Bambam asked. "Tomorrow after school. So pack today. Tomorrow we'll meet up at my brother's house. I'll text JB and Hanbi the address. Once you get to the house. Delete it right away. I don't want to get you guys in trouble." Luna said. They all nodded. School finally finished. Dark Angels quickly got into the car and raced home. Got7 got into their van. JB started the engine and drove off. They dropped Mark off at home and went to their house. "You know sweetie, it would be a lot easier if you just go live with them." Mrs. Tuan says. 
 
"Yeah but I don't want to. I mean there's dad JB, mom Jr, crazy man Jackson, smart Youngjae and the two babies. I'd rather stay home with my mom the. Go live with those people." Mark said. "Oh I'm also going to Fiji for the weekend." Mark said. "You can't go." Mrs. Tuan said. "But we're celebrating Luna's birthday-" "Oh okay you can go." Mrs. Tuan said. Mark was surprised. "Just like that?" He asked. She nodded and walked away. Mark went upstairs and went to go pack. 
 
Everyone packed clothes for five days and some extra in case. They packed their swimming suits and other things. When Luna teleported back home she saw Kyung sleeping in his crib, Keiko. Mina was on her bed sleeping. She went over and woke Mina up. Mina stirred and woke up. "Start packing. We gotta leave tomorrow by five." Luna said. Mina nodded and left. Luna went upstairs and packed clothes for her in a big suitcase. 
 
Four over-sized sweaters, six crop tops, ten shorts, a thin sweater, a nice outfit just in case, undergarments and her high topsShe went into her drawer and grabbed her swimming suit. She also packed two pairs of sandals. Luna grabbed a smaller suitcase. She then walked over to Kyung's clothes. She grabbed a thin sweater, eight shirts and eight pants and shorts. She packed swimming diapers for Kyung and his swim trunks. She also put in his shoes and a nice outfit for Kyung. 
 
She brought the suitcases down. She put them near the door. After, she did her homework. When she finished, she made dinner. Surprisingly Kyung was still asleep. "What did Auntie Mina give you?" Luna shook her head and did a 'tsk'. She stirred the soup. When it was finished she poured it into a bowl for her. She took the bulgogi from yesterday out. She heated it up and ate it with the tofu soup and rice. When she finished, she cleaned up and went to bed. 
 
Friday...
 
Luna woke up. She got ready for school. She packed Kyung some snacks. She packed him his rice balls, bananas and grapes. She made herself breakfast. She ate her food and cleaned it up. Luna walked up stairs and went to get changed. She got everything ready. She took Keiko to Mrs. Kim and asked if Keiko could stay for the weekend. 
 
After sending Keiko off, she went back and got her things. She checked the time. It was already three quarters to seven. She teleported everything she packed with her. Kyung was in her arm. She teleported to E.Den's room. When she got there she left everything by the window. She took Kyung downstairs. "Hey! Is anyone home?" Luna shouted. Mina walked out. "Oh when did you get here?" She asked. "Just teleported. I dropped off my things and Kyung's hints into E.Den's room. Watch Kyung as I go to school. After school ends start packing snacks for Kyung." Luna said. Mina nodded. Luna smiled. She soon evaporated into thin air. 
 
Luna popped up in a tree in the school yard. She climbed down and walked into school. She went to her locker and got her things. She walked to class. When she got there Mark was already in his seat. "Someone's early than usual." Luna said. Mark looked up and saw Luna walking towards him. She sat down beside him. "So are you all packed?" Luna asked. Mark hummed. He soon went to dreamland. 
 
Mark was sleeping in an uncomfortable position. Luna moved him softly. She then turned around and put in her earphones to listen to music. Suddenly she too went to dream land. She was in a comfortable position. Then suddenly weight was put on her shoulder. Mark's head was sleeping soundly on her shoulder. While Luna slept facing the front with her head tilting a little. Got7 came in and saw the view in front of them. They started squealing and hitting each other silently. They just stared at them. "You know a picture lasts longer." Luna said suddenly. They were startled. They took out their phones and took a picture. They smiled at the cute pictures. 
 
Luna opened her eyes. She removed her earphones and stopped the music. She nudged Mark's head off her shoulder. It was a harsh move because Mark leaned forward and hit his head on the table. He woke up from the pain. He started whining. Luna chuckled a little. But it didn't go unnoticed by Mark. "You think it's funny?" Mark asked. "Well it was your fault for sleeping on my shoulder." Luna said. "You could've put my head on the table nicely instead of letting it slam into the desk." Mark said. Luna shrugged. 
 
Mark pouted. "It still hurts." Mark whined rubbing his head cutely. Luna rolled her eyes. She turned around and leaned in. She blew on the wound and it started healing slowly. She leaned back and turned back around. "It won't hurt anymore." Luna said. She was playing a game when suddenly she got a call. Luna answered the call. She walked away from Got7. 
 
Yo. - Luna said. 
 
How can you just come in without me knowing and leave your luggage and Kyung?! - E.Den asked.
 
I had to leave Kyung with someone I trust! Do you want me to go to the others and leave him with them? I wouldn't think so so stop nagging and just deal with it. - Luna said.
 
But I don't know how to deal with him! - E.Den whined. Luna rolled her eyes.
 
Mina's there. She knows what to do. - Luna told him. 
 
Can't we just drop Kyung off to another pack? - E.Den asked. 
 
Another-! Another pack?! Are you ing out of your damn freaking mind?! Kyung's only a child! I can't have him going to someone else! He would probably just get killed! - Luna shouted quietly. 
 
Kyung's only a child E.Den. He's our responsibility now. I'd rather have our baby Kyunggie stay with us then go to some other 'family' - Luna said emphasizing the word family She heard E.Den sigh.
 
Fine. But if he starts crying and I don't know what to do better not yell at me. - E.Den said. 
 
Yay! Hey remember to give Kyung his bananas and grapes. - Luna said walking back to her seat.
 
And his rice balls and his seaweed. - E.Den continued with a chuckled. Luna smiled. 
 
Alright I gotta go. The others are here. - E.Den said. Luna hummed.
 
Love you Luna. - E.Den said. Luna hummed. 
 
We love you too Luna/Noona! - She heard the others shout in the background. Luna hummed and hung up. Mark was quite pissed. He didn't know the reason why but he didn't like the way she was talking to the stranger on the phone. He didn't like the way she suddenly smiled at the stranger on the other end. He only wanted Luna to smile at him and only him. 
 
Class soon started. As they were learning Luna's phone rang. The teacher looked at her sternly. He walked up and claimed her phone. He went back to the board and continued. But the phone started ringing again. Then a third time. Luna was told to answer the phone. 
 
Luna! Keiko was sent to the animal hospital! Everyone is already there. Mina was also sent because she was trying to get Keiko back but she only got a broken wrist, nothing major. Go to Keiko first. He's dying Luna. It seems like he doesn't have that much more time before he passes. - Jun said. 
 
Luna dropped the phone. She came back to reality after. She bent down and quickly brought the phone to her ear. 
 
What hospitals? - Luna asked. After Jun told her the hospitals she went and got her bag and left. The teacher asked Luna where she was going. She quickly said 'xxxxx animal hospital' and ran out. Mark processed everything. Then he ran after her. 
 
She went and climbed a tree. She teleported to a tree by the animal hospital. She climbed down and ran into the hospital. She ran to the front desk. She asked for Keiko. They told her the room. Luna ran to the room. 
 
When she entered she saw Keiko laying on the operating table. He was such in a horrible state. Someone stopped in front of her. "Are you the owner?" She asked. Luna nodded. She was dragged out of the room. "I'm sorry ma'am. We're trying our best but he was hit pretty bad. It shatter his bones and his lung collapsed. The doctor said he'll pass in a few minutes. So say your last few words." She said and walked away. Luna walked into the room. All of the doctors and nurses in the room left Luna alone with Keiko. 
 
She walked up to him. She petted his fur. "I'm sorry boy." Luna said. She had a tear running down her face. She leaned down to be his level. "I'm sorry I couldn't be there to protect you." Luna said. Petting his fur. Keiko her face. Luna took out her phone and took one last and final picture with Keiko before he passed. Luna smiled sadly. Keiko started whining. Luna was petting his fur. Then she felt him not breathing anymore. Luna removed her hand and covered . Tears started to pour out of her eyes. Luna walked out of the room and watched as the doctors removed the cords and covered Keiko with a blanket. 
 
Luna started crying. She was suddenly brought into someone's embrace. Luna cried into his chest. "It's going to be okay." A familiar voice said. Luna's cries soon calmed down. "Now stop crying okay?" He said. Luna nodded.
 

Poor Keiko... He died because of an accident... Hopefully Luna makes through it. She has her family and Kyung to help her. 
 
Who do you guys think it is??
 
Is it Mark? Or someone else?